Qubool Hai

ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 24

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Can I just say one thing...

It's strange to know what the age difference between Asad and Ayaan actually is and how Zoya looks older than Ayaan. BUT I'm sure that in Islam men are allowed to marry women older right? Just like the Prophet (PBUH) did. Though, the ages may be a blooper and Zoya might be younger than the two but it may happen. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Can I just say one thing...

It's strange to know what the age difference between Asad and Ayaan actually is and how Zoya looks older than Ayaan. BUT I'm sure that in Islam men are allowed to marry women older right? Just like the Prophet (PBUH) did. Though, the ages may be a blooper and Zoya might be younger than the two but it may happen.

Yes you're right! Age doesn't make a difference, so yeah Ayaan and Zoya would be able to get married.

Edited by ChocolateCharms - 08 November 2012 at 7:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
lots of stories and animated films and serial ahs been made on ramayan and mahabharata nd other gods even in jessus too...but i never got to see anything about allah...can some one plzz enlight me the story of allah...if its not against there rules and customs...i wud love to knwo about allah and his teaching to humanity...

ps - i hope i am not hurting nayones feelings... plzz frgave if i ahve asked or said soem thing against anyones feelings..i am extreme sorry for that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07ashlok4everan_k

Abray

IF-Rockerz

Abray

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
just caught a question in my mind...
since since all the characters are Muslim, why don't  they pray namaz and read Quran?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cookiebeastlove_me_notangellovergirlashlok4everan_k

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abray

just caught a question in my mind...
since since all the characters are Muslim, why don't they pray namaz and read Quran?

I think that's something the directors can answer better LOL

Edited by ChocolateCharms - 08 November 2012 at 7:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1T4YY4B4love_me_not

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
its because no one can see allah..even our prophet(PBUH) havent saw ALLAH..we dunt even knoe tht if ALLAH is a gurl or a boy..it says in quran tht ALLAH will be seen in the day of judgement...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_notAazeen02

DigitalFortress

IF-Sizzlerz

DigitalFortress

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

lots of stories and animated films and serial ahs been made on ramayan and mahabharata nd other gods even in jessus too...but i never got to see anything about allah...can some one plzz enlight me the story of allah...if its not against there rules and customs...i wud love to knwo about allah and his teaching to humanity...

ps - i hope i am not hurting nayones feelings... plzz frgave if i ahve asked or said soem thing against anyones feelings..i am extreme sorry for that

Islam is the religion of monotheism which means we believe in one God; Allah literally means one God. We cannot make it plural whereas in other words like, God we can make it plural to Gods! Anyway coming to the story you are talking about; as Muslims we believe that this whole universe and humans are created by Allah.

When we think of stars, earth, water, land, animals humans etc, don't we get a thought that there must be someone who must have created this! Well according to Islam the one and only who is powerful enough to make all these is Allah and no human being has the power to make these things. Allah has the power to do everything, he cannot be seen nor can he resemble any creature or any other thing << Which is why we don't have any animated films on Allah, cos in Islam it's wrong to make up images of Allah, cos we have never seen him, hence there haven't been any animated films as such. But if you go and research there have been films about Islam!

We humans dom't have the power to see or communicate DIRECTLY with Allah
, but there are guidelines and rules that Allah has set for us which we as Muslims need to follow and all this information is provided in the Holy Quran, which was bought to us by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), who was the last messenger of Allah.

You see this is a hard concept to explain and hence I'm not gonna go into technicalities, cos this isn't exactly the right place to go in such detail.

Knowing all about Islam is very lengthy and you need to go into a lot of detail and you should know everything to understand it correctly, otherwise you might misunderstand it!

Hope that helped :)

Edited by -Yusraa- - 08 November 2012 at 7:31am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ShuaraMnMLOVEsarayootahseenghorijemiiRaleighbcatlove_me_notyessehmT4YY4B4fIA_KhANsanayahNu_Adu-FrozenRain-Marwa.A.WEnchanted_jassipixienasrinDivineRealmSweet_AshumChaudhrytmRainbowWarriorkomal07shinseenKittya_Cullen..Labyrinth..shesherkobita--Iqra--Malika_ZL_KhanpreetipcManoshonoffkhanventurepayalibmBatameez.mcdreamy.ZoobiDoobi

ishfaqpeerzada

ishfaqpeerzada

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yusraa-

Originally posted by payalibm

<font size="2"><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Islam is the religion of monotheism which means we believe in one God;02Allah literally means one God.02We cannot make it plural whereas in other words like, God we can make it plural to Gods! Anyway coming to the story you are talking about; as Muslims02we believe that02this02whole universe and humans are created by Allah.

When we think of stars,02earth, water, land,02animals humans etc, don't we get a thought that there must be someone who must have created this! Well02according to02Islam the02one and only who is powerful enough to make02all these02is Allah02and02no human being has02the02power to make these things.02Allah has the power to do everything, he cannot be seen nor can he resemble any creature or any other thing02<< Which is why we don't have any animated films on Allah, cos in Islam it's wrong to make up images of Allah, cos we have never seen him, hence there haven't been any animated films02as such. But if you go and research there have been films about Islam!

We humans dom't have the power to see or communicate DIRECTLY with Allah
</font><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">, but there are guidelines and rules that Allah has set for us which we as Muslims need to follow and all this information is provided in the Holy Quran, which was bought to us by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), who was the last messenger of Allah.

You see this is a hard02concept to explain02and hence I'm not gonna go into02technicalities, cos this isn't exactly the right place02to go in such detail.</font>
</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2"><font size="2"><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Knowing all about Islam is very lengthy and you need to go into a lot of02detail and you should know everything to understand it correctly, otherwise you might misunderstand it</font><font size="2"><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">!

</font>
<font size="2"><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hope that h</font><font size="2"><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">e</font><font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">lped :)</font></font>
</font></font></font></font>
gud job yusrra

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4sanayahshinseenffkhanpayalibmmcdreamy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top