Qubool Hai

ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this Shifu. I might be one of those who has tons of questions =P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain--Jwalamukhi-mcdreamy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this :)

-sun.shine-

-sun.shine-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I have a question.
Zoya and her family keeps saying "Allah mian" too often, but I never heard anyone saying "Allah mian" in any region. It that allowed according to the religion? And what's the meaning of "mian" here? I personally don't like this word being added to Allah's name.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorkeddieshinseen-Alina.mcdreamy.

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sun.shine-

I have a question.
Zoya and her family keeps saying "Allah mian" too often, but I never heard anyone saying "Allah mian" in any region. It that allowed according to the religion? And what's the meaning of "mian" here? I personally don't like this word being added to Allah's name.

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that, and I've heard lots of people use that, it's used in my family too lol. Though some people might argue that it's disrespectful cos, the word 'mian' means mister and you can't address Allah using that. But people who do say it, I don't think they say it with the wrong intention! I personally believe people use it in a respectful way, just like you would affix "sahib" to an older person's name to address them respectfully.

Hope that helped :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-sun.shine-sehreen07Qubool.Hainhooriya93Annie0247jemiisana04Raleighbcat-FrozenRain--Swetha-ffkhanAazeen02

-sun.shine-

-sun.shine-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocolateCharms

I have a question.

I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that, and I've heard lots of people use that, it's used in my family too lol. Though some people might argue that it's disrespectful cos, the word 'mian' means mister and you can't address Allah using that. But people who do say it, I don't think they say it with the wrong intention! I personally believe people use it in a respectful way, just like you would affix "sahib" to an older person's name to address them respectfully.

Hope that helped :)

Oh! Thanks a lot! I was wondering if it's used anywhere or the CVs just made that up! LOL
Now I know that it's been used by real people!
Thank you! Big smile

T4YY4B4sana04-Swetha-ffkhanmcdreamy.

srkbest

IF-Dazzler

srkbest

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Allah mian is used by a lot of ppl actually. Its kind of just like how ppl say bhagwan ji. its just used for respect.

Qubool.HainRaleighbcat-Surma--Swetha-ffkhan

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
thanx shifali for openin this thread...Smile

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

I have a question.
People do say it but it's used WAY over the top on this show and that too for a girl raised in New York.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Qubool.HainRisha.Jkeddieffkhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top