Qubool Hai

ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 24

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_k

Originally posted by ashi_lovely

well in muslim culture no one can forced a bride and groom to get nikaah, forced marriages are prohibited in islam 
2)  bride and groom's parent are also needed to be in nikaah, if not parent's then any guardian or elderly person should be their, with 3 witness from both side, so the way they were showing was completly dis islamic, 

agar kuch dikharahe houn tv pe toh atleast basic knowledge honi chayeh lol 

they have also said that the ""ye Nikkah Qanooni aur Sharee tor per jaiz nahi""these were the words of Qazi Sahab but Akram and his goons forced him on gun point to say the verses...That was Unislamic absolutely no doubt abt that and i guess they shwed the same thing that its UNISLAMIC...but they cd hav elobarated it further

yeah  agree with you as far as i remember zoya was injected and was not in her senses that's y he said but what about the witness and parent's were not present...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 15)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi_lovely

well in muslim culture no one can forced a bride and groom to get nikaah, forced marriages are prohibited in islam 
2)  bride and groom's parent are also needed to be in nikaah, if not parent's then any guardian or elderly person should be their, with 3 witness from both side, so the way they were showing was completly dis islamic, 

agar kuch dikharahe houn tv pe toh atleast basic knowledge honi chayeh lol 

Well see that was the whole point of it to show how wrong it was! Because sadly there are such cruel people out there who do such horrific crimes and they showed how wrong it was, hence that Qazi said that line about how it was wrong and everything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVEan_k

gurinderxbaby

gurinderxbaby

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

Originally posted by payalibm

lots of stories and animated films and serial ahs been made on ramayan and mahabharata nd other gods even in jessus too...but i never got to see anything about allah...can some one plzz enlight me the story of allah...if its not against there rules and customs...i wud love to knwo about allah and his teaching to humanity...

ps - i hope i am not hurting nayones feelings... plzz frgave if i ahve asked or said soem thing against anyones feelings..i am extreme sorry for that

_______
Hey,

No you have not hurt ny1's feelings
i m glad u asked we see images of
God in other religion like hinduism
sikhism & christianity but there is
no image of Allah because islam
is based on faith not idol worshipping
Holy book is about guidance to
humanity anyone can follow
islam if they will to accept to
worship none but 1 god Allah
so no one knows how all mighty. Looks hope u my explaination has helped u understand islam better.

I hope you don't mind but i have to correct u on something
Sikhism also does not believe in idol worshipping as well
The pictures of sikhism u see is actually pictures of our Gurus(prophet like) , who speciifically said they are not God, But God's messangers and we do not have any pictures of God because we believe we don't know how God looks like or what it is
Pictures of the Gurus arn't allowed either, but they do exist a lot now. Most likely because to release artistic skill through religion and show history of the religion. Also pictures are suppose to be inspiration and not worshiping purpose as most people will see it
Even though people have pictures of Gurus in their home, we don't worship them them in anyway. Like i said they are for inspirational purposes not worshiping.
 However, we do not have any pictures of God:)
The only thing we are allowed to worship is our holy book, Guru Granth Sahibji, which was written by our Gurus
Sorry, hope you dont mind LOL

Edited by gurinderxbaby - 28 December 2012 at 3:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranDhaliwalxgapgirltristar03an_kpreetipcrahmona_pakswe

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

What an absolutely magnificent thread this is! I have gone through every single page in the last hour and loved it. Every bit of it. Some of the replies here are outstanding! Salute to all of you who wrote such detailed and accurate accounts and explanations of Islam. Too good! Smile

I have been watching this show from the start, and there's one thing that bothered me very much (there are other things that bothered me, some of which have been pointed out here in the thread already). Every time Haseena demanded expensive things from Rashid Khan & family - it was outrageous! Completely un-Islamic. I never brought it up in the forum because I didn't think it would be right. Also I am not aware of the culture of Muslims in India. But now that this thread is here I decided to finally ask. A marriage in Islam requires 3 things by law, and nothing else - acceptance/agreement of the bride & groom, the witnesses and a monetary amount the GROOM has to pay the BRIDE. The girl's family is not in any way obliged to 'gift' anything whatsoever to the boy's side. It's very very disturbing to watch Haseena making one demand after another, and the entire Khan family saying nothing in protest. Why does Nikhat need to marry into such a greedy and illiterate family? She's pretty, has a good family behind her, and has a dad with money too. Why are they showing this? Does anyone know?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shuarabrownmusliman_k

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

What an absolutely magnificent thread this is! I have gone through every single page in the last hour and loved it. Every bit of it. Some of the replies here are outstanding! Salute to all of you who wrote such detailed and accurate accounts and explanations of Islam. Too good!Smile

I have been watching this show from the start, and there's one thing that bothered me very much (there are other things that bothered me, some of which have been pointed out here in the thread already). Every time Haseena demanded expensive things from Rashid Khan & family - it was outrageous! Completely un-Islamic. I never brought it up in the forum because I didn't think it would be right. Also I am not aware of the culture of Muslims in India. But now that this thread is here I decided to finally ask. A marriage in Islam requires 3 things by law, and nothing else - acceptance/agreement of the bride & groom, the witnesses and a monetary amount the GROOM has to pay the BRIDE. The girl's family is not in any way obliged to 'gift' anything whatsoever to the boy's side. It's very very disturbing to watch Haseena making one demand after another, and the entire Khan family saying nothing in protest. Why does Nikhat need to marry into such a greedy and illiterate family? She's pretty, has a good family behind her, and has a dad with money too. Why are they showing this? Does anyone know?

You're right about all the points you mentioned and unfortunately such things, though they are completely unislamic they still happen in the culture .. Girls side giving dowry to the boy's side is a cultural aspect which is wrong but it is still practiced by many people till this day! Yes Nikhat is very pretty and has a rich family, but as you would have seen from the first episode that this is the 3rd proposal Nikhat got for her marriage and before this she had been rejected by people because of her dark complexion << this has totally devastated the poor girl and her family and so now for her to get married they're willing to give into any demand put fourth by Haseena, which is wrong but they're just showing how such wrong things still happen in the culture till date!

Hope that helped :))

Edited by ChocolateCharms - 04 January 2013 at 12:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVENu_AduRisha.Jyasrian_kherms_angel

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocolateCharms

Originally posted by Nu_Adu

What an absolutely magnificent thread this is! I have gone through every single page in the last hour and loved it. Every bit of it. Some of the replies here are outstanding! Salute to all of you who wrote such detailed and accurate accounts and explanations of Islam. Too good!Smile

You're right about all the points you mentioned and unfortunately such things, though they are completely unislamic they still happen in the culture .. Girls side giving dowry to the boy's side is a cultural aspect which is wrong but it is still practiced by many people till this day! Yes Nikhat is very pretty and has a rich family, but as you would have seen from the first episode that this is the 3rd proposal Nikhat got for her marriage and before this she had been rejected by people because of her dark complexion << this has totally devastated the poor girl and her family and so now for her to get married they're willing to give into any demand put fourth by Haseena, which is wrong but they're just showing how such wrong things still happen in the culture till date!

Hope that helped :))

Yes definitely helped a lot. Thanks! Smile

Women are precious in Islam and in every possible situation Allah has asked men to give them love and respect and treat them as precious. 

Edited by Nu_Adu - 04 January 2013 at 4:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_lovelyyasrimcdreamy.

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
thanks
me dont understand many things of the show
as i am not muslim so here i can easily ask and know 

xotiknishta

xotiknishta

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hi... What does khalah means? I was watching earlier episodes of QH and Zeenat mentioned that its her khalah's daughter Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top