Qubool Hai

ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 24

neenzz

neenzz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
yea.. i completely agree, n as u might have read in my post, i said tht's only wht i believe, and i don't force it on any1 or judge any1, as tht power is not vested in me, and i mentioned the incident with my grandmother jx to clarify tht no1 should force any other person to go according to one's belief, the part where i mentioned tht i told her to let me do my thing and not force me to go inside the mazaar and jx let me recite fatihaa from the outside, and i really didn't mean to offend anyone, but i'm sorry if i may have come through as a bit annoying, i hope u understand
p.s. i don't belong in any jamah, i'm just a muslim and i do wht feels right, however, most of what i follow is tabliqi jamah, but i do not claim tht any other sector is wrong since i am no one to judge

Originally posted by Hessa85

It is not ideal to go into the discussion of mazaars, what is shirk and is not shirk on this forum.  Because then youu are talking about different beliefs between sects and i dont think this forum is the place for debate on that.  I am of the ahle sunnah wal jamah as most people fall into this category, and i dont believe praying at a mazaar is wrong.  Our prays are always in worship of Allah Ta'la. Eesaal e sawaab, praying FOR the deceased, and sending asking for intervention from  the great Wali's and Prophet saw is a tradition that is acceptable as per hadith.  This does not mean to say  that we are giving them a status equal to Allah. 

However there are other sects that dont believe in this and disagree.  Which is fine.  Each to their own.

What we can  all agree on is that there does seem to be more focus on mazaars then actual masjid's and islam itself.  it seems to affect the lives of the characters, but only on a superficial level. 

Ive also noticed in indian drama's there is ALOT of shirk, e.g. people equate the love of their life to God, to prayer and ibadat.  its seems to be a c ommon theme in songs in fact.  NOW this is completely unacceptable and actually quite foolish brainwashing.  No man or woman can close to Allah Tal'a and  No human love can compare to the love of Allah Ta'la. or even his Prophets.  This is something that runs through your heart and soul as a believer.  Or SHOULD. 

Originally posted by neenzz

ok so i would like to take this opportunity to elaborate a little more on mazaars and dargas, these are places where the walis or people who devoted their lives to Islam are buried. Many people go to such places and pray or make vows(mannat), which is not right, and is forbidden in Islam.
but many muslims who do not have complete knowledge do tht, even my maternal grandmother does tht. i have tried my best to exlain it to her, but guess my best wasn't good enough. one such incident happened a long time ago, but not very long, i had become very sick, and so she vowed something like if i recovered she would take me there and i don't exactly remember do what, i guess biryaani yaa haleem baatne jaisa kuch, and when she told me to go with her i got furious, and i refused, but she took me anyhow, whateva. then when we reached there she told me to come in and as u may suspect, i refused, i said tht me bahar rahoongi aur faatiha perh ker baksh doongi, as women should not go inside the mazaar, or a graveyard, but she was resolved on taking me inside, tht's when the drama happened, i burst out, and we were one the road as she was dragging me - which is not very easy given i'm a beast, not literally ofcourse, i'm powerful - in front of all the believers i began shouting ke yeh aap galat kar rahe ho, ye gunaah hai, shirk hai, aise mannat nhi maangna chahiye, mazaar nhi jaana chahiye women ko, blah blah blah,  i don't even remember wht exactly i said, but remember telling her tht every person has the right to choose wht he/she wants to believe, thus i won't force you to stop, and neither should u force me to start believing. it took me a long time to manao her, but she eventually got over it, she had to, she loves me, and my massage skills :p
but, in short going to mazaars is okay for men, but women should not go in there, and no human, muslims at least should pray to to them, or vow
Allah Ta'alaa jee ko hume kuch dene k liye m=humse kisi exchange offer ki zaroorat nhi hai, hum agar sache dil se unki ibaadat karein aur unse dua'a maangein aur kisi aur k aage haath naa phe layein siwaye unke, tou woh humein zaroor woh denge jo hum chahte hain, agar woh naa bhi mile tou humein shukar adaa krna chahiye unka k unhone humein woh diye jo unki raza thi, and wht could be better for us than the wwill of Allah Ta'alaa jee?

no offense again anyone
i love all humans, n jx try being human, if not better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SOLACEofEYES

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 12)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SOLACEofEYES

Goldie

SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@neenzz
@Hessa85
Well frnds i believe u both were not wrong in wat u said,becoz as both muslims so u know ur religion but lets not forget we muslim are divided by different sects like shias,sunnis,wahabis,deobandis,dawoodi bohra,ahle haddis etc. But still r muslims right?
So just leave dis topic becoz i may confuse ones who dont know islam n have cum here to know more abt it. N i think its d best to let everyone know wat Islam is n wat does it teaches n clear watever misconception is there abt abt islam right?

Risha.J

Risha.J

Goldie

Risha.J

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenzz

ok so i would like to take this opportunity to elaborate a little more on mazaars and dargas, these are places where the walis or people who devoted their lives to Islam are buried. Many people go to such places and pray or make vows(mannat), which is not right, and is forbidden in Islam.
but many muslims who do not have complete knowledge do tht, even my maternal grandmother does tht. i have tried my best to exlain it to her, but guess my best wasn't good enough. one such incident happened a long time ago, but not very long, i had become very sick, and so she vowed something like if i recovered she would take me there and i don't exactly remember do what, i guess biryaani yaa haleem baatne jaisa kuch, and when she told me to go with her i got furious, and i refused, but she took me anyhow, whateva. then when we reached there she told me to come in and as u may suspect, i refused, i said tht me bahar rahoongi aur faatiha perh ker baksh doongi, as women should not go inside the mazaar, or a graveyard, but she was resolved on taking me inside, tht's when the drama happened, i burst out, and we were one the road as she was dragging me - which is not very easy given i'm a beast, not literally ofcourse, i'm powerful - in front of all the believers i began shouting ke yeh aap galat kar rahe ho, ye gunaah hai, shirk hai, aise mannat nhi maangna chahiye, mazaar nhi jaana chahiye women ko, blah blah blah,  i don't even remember wht exactly i said, but remember telling her tht every person has the right to choose wht he/she wants to believe, thus i won't force you to stop, and neither should u force me to start believing. it took me a long time to manao her, but she eventually got over it, she had to, she loves me, and my massage skills :p
but, in short going to mazaars is okay for men, but women should not go in there, and no human, muslims at least should pray to to them, or vow
Allah Ta'alaa jee ko hume kuch dene k liye m=humse kisi exchange offer ki zaroorat nhi hai, hum agar sache dil se unki ibaadat karein aur unse dua'a maangein aur kisi aur k aage haath naa phe layein siwaye unke, tou woh humein zaroor woh denge jo hum chahte hain, agar woh naa bhi mile tou humein shukar adaa krna chahiye unka k unhone humein woh diye jo unki raza thi, and wht could be better for us than the wwill of Allah Ta'alaa jee?

no offense again anyone
i love all humans, n jx try being human, if not better

@BOLD

Standing ovation to that!

SOLACEofEYES

tristar03

tristar03

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
As many have already request all my muslim brothers and sisters please its a humble request we shall not discuses any thing regarding Mazarat  of Auliya Allaha .

I am a Muslim I belong to Ahale sunni jamat .As our prophet SAW.said there will be 73 sects so lets respect each and every sect.
belive me i am living in a place where Ahala hadees or wahabism is born but i visit MADINAH MUNAVVARA  for the ziyarat of our PROPHET saw every month,Alhamdulliha.Every one is answerable to there own deeds.

who is right or who is wrong we are no one to decide.

IT may hurt a lot of people so its better to avoid.

when our non muslim friends visit this thread to ask any questions they will be confused.

Edited by tristar03 - 30 November 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1ashi_lovelySOLACEofEYESpieryrose-SMay31-Fazila~

neenzz

neenzz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i'm really sorry if i may have hurt anyone's feeling,
but if u have read my post (completely), i id not say tht i don't respect the auhliyas, i jx said tht i don't go inside mazaars, as i don't go inside graveyards, i always recite fatiha when i cross either.

i also said tht tht's jx wht i do or don't believe, i don't force my beliefs on anyone, neither do i let any1 force theirs on me.

i respect every religion and human as a muslim should.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tristar03Fazila~

neenzz

neenzz

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
thank you Risha.J, really appreciate tht Smile
Originally posted by Risha.J

@BOLD

Standing ovation to that!

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
does zoya know that her new friend rashid is talking abt dilshad?plz answer.

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

does zoya know that her new friend rashid is talking abt dilshad?plz answer.
no she doesn't know

Post Reply New Post

Go to top