Qubool Hai

ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 24

Risha.J

Goldie

Risha.J

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

on the matter of more then one wife, this was important in history especially because men were the main providers and in times of battles, women would be left without a 'sahara' as such. women who were divorced, widowed, alone for whatever... could have been left 'on the shelf' and struggling.  hence with permission and in exceptional circumstances it was permitted to marry a second wife.  Today, men struggle to meet all the needs of one woman let alone a second. it is hard to justify this kind of situation.  take for example the drama, rashid married a second woman, but has never mett the needs of his first wife and children.  its actually apretty disgusting situation.

n.b. i am not against marrying more then once because there will always be a situation where someone is left vulnerable, is physically incpacitated, or/and isalone.  she  may need a companion and a support system in the form of a husband.  islam does not like to leave people helpless.

@BOLD

Exactly, in his condition, if he was real, he would be punished for not fulfilling the rights of his first wife and her kids. In that condition his remarriage is not permissible.

Plus, think of what our society does to widows, unmarried old women, divorcees and even rape victims. Think about the light under which they are seen in society. To offer protection, if some man wants to provide shelter to her, and is prohibited only by religion and not by his previous wife, then it is cruel, isn't it?

Basically, this aspect or rule is based more on the practical side... as in sab ke liye kiya acha hoga as compared to merey liye kiya acha hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamRainbowWarrioran_k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALL Questions & Queries about Religion HERE (Page 10)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RainbowWarrior

IF-Dazzler

RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by Risha.J

Originally posted by payalibm

all the wife in same house????????

Hehehe LOL

There is no rule regarding that. But I guess it's better if they live separately taake the house does not come burning down lol. But this is my persona
.l opinion.
exctlyyy... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL .

ohk on serzz noteee... does't it hurt a woman to share her hubyyy..its the most hardest thing... how can a woman got stamina to share her hubyyy... and still remain in touch with him and let him near when she knows he has been with soem one else and has spend night in aother woman's arms... thts the most hurtinggg part to even imaginee ... Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

You have to consider that the 'someone else' is his wife too. She is not his girlfriend, his mistress, or a woman for hire. She is his wife. A wife who truly understands her religion and has faith in Allah, will not face serious issues with her husband doing something that is allowed by God.

In reality today, we have some men who have secret affairs and are still with their wives. Many times when the wife finds out she still decides to stay with her husband! Confused In Islam, such a secret affair or open marriage is not allowed. Marriage is the way forward.

Marriage not only gives the 'other woman' the status of a wife (and all the advantages, legal and emotional which come with it) but also an official name to the children that may be born from the relationship. The man is 100% responsible for how he treats the woman and can't mistreat her because she's just his secret girlfriend. The wife has respect in society and rights. Otherwise a man could have many affairs and face no consequences. (Of course, not all men are like this).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayamashi_lovelySOLACEofEYESRisha.J

brownmuslim

Groupbie

brownmuslim

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Hey i'm a silent reader and I just wanted to say if anyone is still confused or has any questions, they are more than welcome to pm me and I will answer their questions :)

Edited by brownmuslim - 23 November 2012 at 7:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

-Alina.

IF-Rockerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

vry needed thread... thanks Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduan_k

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
nice thread nd members have given xplanation so perfectly that even i got to know many facts abt which i had less info , 4m the posts.Thnks Embarrassed
qubool hai is a nice soap. Nd i like to watch a serious ksg more than loverby of dmg.He luks decent. But zoya is the showstopper.

an_kbrainychild92

--Kriti--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Kriti--

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thanks for making it

hooriya93

Groupbie

hooriya93

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
This is a very nice thread. And I am very happy that the replies to the questions are very well informed. There is nothing worse than sprouting false knowledge to someone who does not know the religion. Great going guys. If anyone has any question they can PM me and I will try to answer the best I can. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduT4YY4B4Shehnaz.K

neenzz

neenzz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yes you r right, the correct word is not miyan, but ta'ala, better yet "subhaan-a-hu-wa-ta'alaa"
i'd rather go for ALLAH SUBHAANA-HU-WA-TA'ALAA
Originally posted by -sun.shine-

I have a question.
Zoya and her family keeps saying "Allah mian" too often, but I never heard anyone saying "Allah mian" in any region. It that allowed according to the religion? And what's the meaning of "mian" here? I personally don't like this word being added to Allah's name.

Nu_AduFazila~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top