Page 2 Page 23

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hello guys!!
I'm Asma
I'm back here with another thread.

An idea crossed across my mind while I was watching the half an hour kahaani ab tak episode of Qubool hai on Zee TV.So, I just thought of making this thread and having fun here.

From the first week of Qubool hai,one thing is quite clear to all of us that the dialogues of the show simply leave many of us mesmerized at times.We can't help but watch the repeats and use the dialogues in VMs,chats,discussions etc as we have grown fond of it.

So I simply made this thread where in you all can type down whatever dialogues of the current episode appealed you the most.At times there can be no dialogue and sometimes there can be many.So all you have to do is just post your favourite dialogues here saying Qubool hai...Please mention the name of the dialogue deliver at the end as well.

I know the thought is a bit weird and might sound funny.But this thread is simple a tribute to the writer of Qubool hai for giving us some amazing conversations.

So what are you waiting for people.Let's start saying QUBOOL HAI to our favourite dialogues.
For the first week,I'll be posting the dialogues in the second post.You may help me out if I miss your favourite one.
Let's begin the fun..
I hope you may have lots of fun here quoting down your DIALOGUE OF THE DAY for Qubool hai.
Kindly avoid any kind of sarcasm and disrespectful jokes on a statement so that conflicts can be avoided .

Take care!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 13 December 2012 at 1:25am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

syzwa_pvTameeha101Qubool.HainjemiiMaazzDancingDivaDdslovearmaanday_lilymyeraShrutiRainavampyrgirlrichaHazel-eyeilvudaySaimaa.HKrystal001teddy25tashug9WhenInRomeTANVI_SEXYluv_lvndr.MrsNatePeters.shaz2009AdorableTrouble-Fizzi-JiahKaJenGurmeet4Drashtijakther7chicksoupkankabhorBeing-HumanBanZAara..GodhuliLogon--epiPhobia--_TaNi_smiley_liziSiddhi_Sanju_shininggal2008prava55663GroverAddict-.serendipity.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dialogue of the day-Say Qubool hai!!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Reserved for first week dialogues..

"Jo chahat hai usko paane ki taqat dena
Jo Qismat hai usey qubool karne ki himmat dena"

"Shaadi mere liye zindagi bhar ka commitment hai
Jo ek baar kiya toh ta-umr nibhaungi"

"Baki aapki jo bhi raza hogi woh mujhe Qubool hai"

"Ishq waqt zaya karna ka zariya hai
Hum khushqismat hain
Ishq se haseen hamari duniya hai"

----------------- Hamein yeh sare dialogues dilon jaan se Qubool hai!!

Ab main bolungi toh bologe ki bolti hain

PS-I'll be putting up all the dialogues after my exams ,i.e. on Monday.Plz let me know if your favourite one is still remaining behind.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 06 November 2012 at 11:00am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

trimshrimFarzaana7dmgdmg247Qubool.HainTameeha101fathima85shukhpakhiidaydreamersmyeraKrystal001teddy25Sana70sakshiksgpinkstarsvampyrgirlrichaShrutiRainaHazel-eyeAdorableTroubleWhenInRomeJammy-luv_lvndrTANVI_SEXYjakther7Gurmeet4Drashtirendezvousvinanjani-paglishininggal2008GodhuliLogonBanZAara..

Qubool.Hain

Groupbie

Qubool.Hain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
"Allah usey apni chahat pehchanne ki nazar de, aur usey qubool karne ki taqat de!"

"Jinhe khamoshiyan ki adat hoti hain, unhe tanhaiya achhi lagti hain!" Heart

"Aur agar waqt khud zakhm ban jaye to?" Heart

"Jise aap pabandi keh rahi hain, usey hum tahzeed kehte hain. Numaish pashchim ki ada hain, sharm purav ka gehna!" Heart

"Mere zakhm itni jaldi nehi bharte." Heart

"Baythkar kya karogi Zoya? Khari raho, tumhe vagne mein zyada asani hogi!" (Zeenat) LOL

...Qubool hain  Heart

(will add more if I find)

@Asma, Yes I listed only the ones I loved most!!! Star

Actually I loved so many dialogues that I can't list a single one! Disapprove

Edited by Qubool.Hain - 04 November 2012 at 7:08pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

trimshrimdmgdmg247daydreamersparthpathak31teddy25sakshiksgKrystal001pinkstarsTANVI_SEXYJammy-WhenInRomejakther7Gurmeet4Drashtiprava55663crazy4KASH_ARshininggal2008BanZAara..GodhuliLogonmoonkmh

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Qubool.Hain

<font color="#999900" size="3">Jinhe khamoshiyan ki adat hoti hain, unhe tanhaiya achhi lagti hain! Heart

Aur agar waqt khud zakhm ban jaye to? Heart

Jise aap pabandi keh rahi hain, usey hum tahzeed kehte hain. Numaish pashchim ki ada hain, sharm purav ka gehna! Heart

Mere zakhm itni jaldi nehi bharte. Heart
</font>
<font color="#999900" size="3">Baythkar kya karogi Zoya? Khari raho, tumhe vagne mein zyada asani hogi! (-Zeenat) LOL</font>

<font color="#999900" size="3">
(will add more if I find)
</font>

Amazing post dear...
I so much love these dialogues...
Mona you need to write Qubool hai in the end as well.
You just need to point out the ones you loved the most ok.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 04 November 2012 at 3:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgdmg247Qubool.HaindaydreamersKrystal001shafaqsheikhjakther7shininggal2008raneeb

shininggal2008

IF-Sizzlerz

shininggal2008

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
"aap ko gadhi chalane ki tameez nahi hai toh gadhi kyu chalate hai aap,
aap ko shadak pe chalne ki tameez nahi hai toh ghar pe kyu nahi rehti aap, 
aap ko baat karni ki tameez nahi hai toh khamoosh kyu nahi rehte aap"  - Qubool hai!!

^^ This has been stuck in my head all week! LOL

@Mona & Asma
Love those dialogues you guys posted <3 

Edited by shininggal2008 - 04 November 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgdmg247Qubool.HainshukhpakhiidaydreamersCraze_nainasups2222pinkstarsKrystal001sakshiksgJammy-luv_lvndrWhenInRomeBlessedSouljakther7prava55663crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

"aap ko gadhi chalane ki tameez nahi hai toh gadhi kyu chalate hai aap,
aap ko shadak pe chalne ki tameez nahi hai toh ghar pe kyu nahi rehti aap,
aap ko baat karni ki tameez nahi hai toh khamoosh kyu nahi rehte aap" - Qubool hai!!

^^ This has been stuck in my head all week!LOL

@Mona & Asma
Love thosedialoguesyou guys posted <3

Me too
I don't know how many times I've watched the scene.
ASYA's first meeting was simply outstanding.
The dialogue was just Day Dreaming
I'm glad that you are enjoying here.
Take care!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgdmg247daydreamersKrystal001luv_lvndrsophie420jakther7shininggal2008raneeb

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Nice thread Asma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Awsum post. I love asad's dialogues a bit more. Hame to asad zoya aur shayarana andazo wala dialogs sab kuch qubool hai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgdmg247shukhpakhiiMaazzcrazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.