Amrit Manthan

AgNi Re-union

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Am BIG fan of AM..this is one of the show I like to watch.

BUT...since Nimrit death episode...it seems that PH and CVs are not at all in mood of reuniting them. Its going and going and going and still going...plenty of twists and turns, plenty of new tracks are coming. They are just showing how superior is the EVIL. They are making Agham and Nimrit suffers in all the way...there is pain..there are troubles. BUT no sight of resolving the rift.

With FAKE Nimrit track, I started to feel that now again AgNi re-union pushed far away... may be till next year? Its sure that somehow, Amrit find out the truth and become successful in turning the Shivangi on her side. Or it may be that Shivangi herself fall for Agham and start her own game which probably favors Amrit and put Natasha in trouble.

IN SHORT...real AGNI re-union ...is far far away. AND this type of dragging goes in to my head.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24rajpreeto--Saina--krithikasanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AgNi Re-union" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Agree its going on and on for Agni to reunite..everytime Nimrit is close to reveal her real identity to Agam a new trouble comes forward..First Amrit.Second Yug..now shivangi..i feel also she will be a trouble in the future siding with Amrit ..

Nimrit seems have a long way ahead to expose Amrit if shivangi change side in the last minute .. Nimrit plan is once Shivangi as Nimrit gets her memory will reveal Amrit truth to Agam but i fear it may not happen..shivangi may say the opposite to Agam saving Amrit from going to jail..

I hope creatives dont drag this shivangi  track as Nimrit  too much and Nimrit succeeds in exposing Amrit herself..otherwise it will become too repetitive evil winning everytime and Agam..Nimrit to keep suffering..

Edited by saveeta24 - 04 November 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajpreetokrithikasanasuya43

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
itni jaldi reunion hogaya toh amrit shivangi ka khel khatam . story to an end and none wants that .

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshaybaljindar

itni jaldi reunion hogaya toh amrit shivangi ka khel khatam . story to an end and none wants that .
agree with u.

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Am visiting this forum frequently and noticed that there are only few new posts and new topics. This forum becoming silent for last few days...and getting more and more silent now days.

Is that means that fans are watching the show but don't have time to discuss the same here?

BUT I think...reason is something different...they are just dragging and stretching the reunion of AgNi and thats the reason fans are getting diverted and bored. All of us are just waiting for prolonged reunion of AgNi but it seems that it will never happen in near future or it will happen in the last episode of AM.

I think...stretching the rubber beyond its limit is always result in breaking it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upadhyps

shrutikas

shrutikas

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
You got a point... stretching the rubber beyond its limit is always result in breaking it.

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
you have a point here there is a limit to stretch the rubber or else viewers will get fed up waiting for the Agni reunion..

I dont see why they cant get together and creatives  bring watever twist and turn they want  to move story ahead..

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post .. i agree too much dragging will loose interest ..

saveeta24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.