Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Extra-ordinary Love...From A Vampire Note Pg43 6/6 (Page 7)

RabbaVeGrey Goldie
RabbaVeGrey
RabbaVeGrey

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

That Was Cool. Will Arhi&RKMadhu Be Friends In College??

actually, the whole college thing? well- actually, just wait and read
Evil Smile LOL
Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbaVeGrey

MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
interesting...Smile

RabbaVeGrey

dreamyjennice IF-Rockerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thank god no bittuji hear ...hehehe.. What an eyelock...how badly these two..MADSHI...r drooling...over..RISHNAV...hey and the hotties staring back...uski khud ki movie chal rahi thi alag se...they r sure gonna be frenemies. ..and karjun and latrish..r gonna play cupid...plz..awsome...update...itne hotties ek saath...uff rabba..kya junnon and ishq hoga. God knows...waiting to for updates and pm...eagerly...haan nai toh...and well howz their Jodi names ...u can use it in your story ...

RabbaVeGrey

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
wow nice,so first meet was there.and they didnt recognize girls ,continue soon.

RabbaVeGrey

ihtruda Senior Member
ihtruda
ihtruda

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanku for all the updates. Am sorry that i cudnt comment on each of it..
I am really glad that u post me updats even though i comment less often.. Thanku so much

RabbaVeGrey

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
This is nice!

RabbaVeGrey

RabbaVeGrey Goldie
RabbaVeGrey
RabbaVeGrey

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3 - Run!
"That was freaky," Khushi said, biting her nails.

"I know! Twice in one day!"

The two were back in Madhu's room , thinking about what just happened.

"You think they'd say anything," Khushi asked.

"I don't think so. I mean, they'd new in town."

"True…. I don't know! I don't wanna think about those two. Jab se aye hain, tab se tamasha!" Khushi looked up. "Hain Devi Maiya, raksha kar na," she said, putting her hands together.

Madhu laughed and then tossed her plush pillow at Khushi. Eventually the two fell asleep and then woke bright and early the next morning.

On Saturday's, the town would have special's in the market. You could always get fresh goods at a better price and there was always this music group at the square, in front of the water fountain. Khushi and Madhu always went for the music and would dance.

The players began and the beat began. People clapped and went into the middle and began to dance and then Khushi and Madhu went in joined. It was classical folk music but hey, you could dance around, messing around and what not. Even little kids joined in.

Meanwhile, as the girls danced, Arnav and RK walked around, getting familiar with their new home. They heard all the commotion coming from the square and went to see. There they saw Khushi and Madhu dancing and watched.

The two danced away with a partner, and then linked arms together and danced. Everyone clapped, loving the girl's dance. The two danced and did step dancing and boy did their feet click-clack.

The music ended and so did the girls. They bowed down and everyone clapped. The girls left and went to a nearby stand that sold fresh fruits. The lady gave them two juicy apples for free, as she usually did to everyone as a sample. The girls took it and ate it as they went around.

Soon, they headed to the park. It was empty, just like every other Saturday. Parents in this town had a thing for their kids being active, so they would send them to the cross country club, which made no sense, but hey, what could you do? The girls headed towards the swings and sat there and gossiped and then eventually got tired. They headed to their table and sat down, putting their feet up on the next table's benches.

They were talking about their favorite TV show, The Vampire Diaries, when Khushi remembered something.

"Remember when we were little kids, we would tell people we would marry vampires," Khushi laughed.

"Oh my gosh! Yeah! Cause Trishna and Lavanya were like how they wanted to marry a doctor. That was ridiculous," Madhu laughed.

Khushi laughed as well and soon their laughing stopped when a voice spoke.

"Excuse me?"

Khushi scrunched her eyebrows. "Madhu? Did you say something?"

"No. Did you Khushi?"

The two stopped and turned. It was Arnav and RK.

"Um, could you tell us where the library is," RK asked.

"The… the… the-luh-luh-luh," Madhu stuttered and Khushi looked at her like she was stupid.

"It's um, that way," Khushi pointed. "Take left at Briar's and then go straight down. The library's right there," Khushi smiled.

"Thanks," Arnav said.

"Uh-duh-duh-duh," Khushi stammered.

This time, Madhu looked at her like she was stupid and then looked at Arnav. "You're welcome," Madhu smiled.

The boys looked at them as they stepped away, taking some last glances and then turned to leave. After the boys were gone, Khushi and Madhu looked at each other.

"Let's go," both said together.

At the library, Khushi and Madhu peered over at Arnav and RK. The two were looking at books, going through the aisles.

"What do you think they're reading," Khushi asked.

"I dunno."

Khushi was on top of Madhu and moved and stepped on Madhu's foot.

"Ah! Khushi, watch it!"

"Sorry!"

"Ssh," some people behind exclaimed.

"Sorry," the two turned and whispered.

"Excuse me," a voice said.

The two girls jumped and saw Arnav.

"Um, if I may," he said, gesturing to the books behind them.

"U-u-uh, y-y-yeah, Khushi stuttered.

Madhu moved aside but Khushi stood frozen still. Madhu shook her a bit and then pulled her aside. By trying to pull Khushi aside, Madhu bumped into someone. She turned and saw RK.

"Oh, sorry," RK said.

"N-n-no, i-i-its n-n-no-not y-y-your f-fault," Madhu stuttered.

Madhu grabbed Khushi's hand and they ran behind a bookshelf. The two snuck a glance and saw the boys had their eyebrows scrunched and were smiling. The girls turned back and bit their lip and swooned. The boys looked so handsome when they smiled. Inside they felt so giddy.

Madhu's phone vibrated. It was an alarm, telling her it was time to head back for lunch. She shook Khushi and then the two headed out.

"Ugh, they're so handsome," Khushi exclaimed, when they were outside.

"I know! Why do they have to be so good looking?!"

The two stopped at Main Street and waited for the light to change. As the girls spoke, behind them, Arnav and RK were walking their way and stopped next to them. The girls felt the hearts race up and they turned and saw the boys. The boys looked at them as well and the four were stuck on gaze.

When the light changed, people walked, cutting the four from their trance. Khushi and Madhu walked awkwardly and the boys walked behind them.

"Yaar, this is so awkward," Khushi said through her teeth.

"What do we do," Madhu asked through her teeth.

Khushi stopped walking and so did Madhu , as well as the boys. Khushi looked at Madhu and said "run!"

Without wasting another second, the two girls ran and the boys just looked at them as the girls ran to Madhu's place.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608sonson126jaasz_25mansi022paras99lathaaubismillah5985kainturakiranmilhangreshuhala4meARMBrock_ruvisweetdearAsyaloverAngeena..Adeeba..--Pooja--Raadhiyaaaarunsunita_gmlove.piyalidreamyjenniceavni_barunsaijahnavisana11..NadiaZ..SilverBellchavvi16goldenmoonNichuss

Go to top