Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Extra-ordinary Love...From A Vampire Note Pg43 6/6 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 43

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbaVeGrey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Extra-ordinary Love...From A Vampire Note Pg43 6/6 (Page 18)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RabbaVeGrey

Goldie

RabbaVeGrey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

@everydayirabbave: Awesum n fantastic!!!!Smile

thank you!!! Big smile

Licyabhingya

Licyabhingya

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I am absolutely in love with your ff... plz pm me when u update!! love arhi n rishbala... plz plz plz pm me

RabbaVeGrey

RabbaVeGrey

Goldie

RabbaVeGrey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Chapter 9
Arnav and RK both showed Khushi and Madhu around. Both girls were fascinated. It turned out that the mansion was completed by their grandfather's men. It was started by their great-grandfather, but never got to see it finished.

Bittoji found them and called them into the dining room for dinner. While the girls sat on one side the boys sat opposite them, giving them a clear sight of the girls. They were having steak and while the girls had their's well done, the boys' looked rare. And I mean rare. The girls couldn't tell since the candlelight dimmed and it wasn't very clear. The only thing visible was the boys' faces.

They all talked and got to know each other. Khushi and RK & Madhu and Arnav automatically became friends, while Khushi kept blushing because of Arnav and Madhu kept blushing because of RK. The girls kept praying it wasn't noticeable, but there were other ways to tell.

After dinner, Arnav took Khushi up to the second floor balcony, that showed off a clear view of the sky, while RK took Madhu out to the backyard and both laid back on the ground. The stars were shining, giving them a clear view of the sky.

*Madhu's POV*

"You know, the stars shine more in Romania," RK said.

"Romania?"

He nodded.

"You're from Romania? You don't look Romanian."

"I'm half, actually."

"Half?"

*Khushi's POV*

(Same conversation going on.)

"Half," Khushi questioned.

"Yeah," Arnav replied.

"How?"

"Well… it's sort of a family thing? I don't know. My Great, great, great grandparents were full-fledged Romanian. Once my Great, great grandpa got older, he went to India and fell in love with my Great, great grandma."

"Aww," Khushi gushed.

Arnav just shrugged. "He took her back and then my Great grandpa went to India."

"Why?"

"Work."

"Oh…. Then?"

"He took her back and my Grandpa went as well, to take care of business there, where he met my Grandma."

"Wow. Seems like a tradition."

Arnav chuckled. "I guess you could say that."

"Then?"

*Madhu's POV*

"Then," Madhu asked.

"Then they settled down there for a while. My Grandma's parents had made big deal and my Grandpa was determined to show that as a foreigner, he could still give her every right she deserved and that they can live a peaceful life."

"Wow."

"Then they realized and he took her home and had my father, as well as my uncle. My dad was older and he went to India to take care of the family business and that's where he met my mother."

"And then?"

"They got married, had me and my siblings."

"There's more? I mean, besides you and your brother."

RK nodded. "My family's huge, you could say."

Madhu just nodded.

Up above, the stars were shining really bright. With clear sky's, the night was even better. Both Madhu and Khushi looked up for the shiniest star and shut their eyes and made a wish. Both RK and Arnav had noticed and wondered what the girls were up to.

*Khushi's POV*http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272429&TPN=28&#71166818

*Madhu's POV*

"What are you doing," RK asked.

"Making a wish."

"Don't you do that for shooting stars?"

She nodded. "But also on the shiniest star."

"Star light, star light?"

She smiled. "Star that shines so bright," and she opened her eyes.

Both were looking up at the stars and Madhu hoped her wish came true someday.

"What you wish for," RK asked, looking up still.

"Cant tell. Otherwise it won't come true."

RK turned to her. "Really?"

She looked at him. "Really."

The two got stuck in eye lock and just as Madhu realized, she blushed and looked away, hiding her red face. RK had definitely noticed and he made her face him again. She had managed to control the blushing and it went down a bit. They were stuck in eye lock again, both gazing away at each other.

(Hum Hain Deewane moment) (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVLhMTgVprQ)

Madhu broke away first and looked down. She looked down at her fingers and played with them and RK came above her. Her eyes widened and she gulped. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before and she thought her heart would stop.

She managed to relax and her eyes wandered to his lips. She tried to look away, but she couldn't. RK leaned in and closed the distance between them and kissed her. Madhu was still at first and then relaxed. She had never been kissed until that moment, and she felt like she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

RK broke away and looked at her. She had her eyes shut, catching her breath. When she opened them up, she looked up at RK in wonder.

"I thought that I would be able to resist you, but… I couldn't."

Madhu scrunched her eyebrows.

"You're too beautiful to let go."

Madhu blushed and RK once again closed the distance between them, covering her lips with his.

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

sonson126jaasz_25svirenparas99AphrodyteARMBChandni1996imli95parvaizbkfreasyediamursforevermilhankainturakiransimransmilykria1996andru_skLicyabhingyaSusita825ganaluvsarshisweetdearfarha623Reader_HobbyXBosyXkendrabikeshsngh03AngeenakushigowdaMithikushAsyaloverfarha5556GOODLUCKANGELTwilightStar_JPvrindaguptalove.piyalimoonlight2630arunsunita_gmarhi101Raadhiyaaaarnaushiayshaomarsana11saijahnaviavni_barun-SmexyGhost-deepak148drunkiiebabesummaiyasayedLaxshaLOVEArshiSilverBellchavvi16

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

RabbaVeGrey

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

RabbaVeGrey

Shruti21

IF-Dazzler

Shruti21

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
i want a rabba ve...:)

loved the update..!!

RabbaVeGrey

Chandni1996

Chandni1996

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
LOVE!!!!!!!! itssucks though because i love both the khushi and the madhu version and its a pain though to go back and forth! lol i am sooo lazy!!!!

so i am going to give u a LOVED IT on both updates LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RabbaVeGrey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top