Extra-ordinary Love...From A Vampire Note Pg43 6/6

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Prologue
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Madhubala Malik were best friends from as long as they could remember. It was as if they were sisters! They couldn't even remember their life before they knew each other. They had done almost everything together! They were in elementary school together,as well as junior high. They told each other everything and did everything together.

Their small town was all they ever knew, besides the nearby city. In their town, there was nothing unknown to them. When the girls were young, they used to go on adventures and would trail their way by tying ropes to trees when going through the forests. From running around all over town, they knew all the shortcuts.

Khushi and Madhu loved their town, except for one thing: the richest family of the town, the Banerjee's. They had twin sons, the same age as Khushi and Madhu. Their names were Karan and Arjun and these two would nonstop bother the girls. Karan had a thing for Khushi and Arjun had a thing for Madhu, but would never admit it when people asked. Why you may ask? Because Khushi and Madhu were the most unpopular people in all of their town high school. Sucks, I know, but Khushi and Madhu could care less.

They watched as the whole school population made fun of them and poked at them, but they could care less. Karan and Arjun would do it to, but Khushi and Madhu understood why.

Madhu entered the cafeteria and looked around. She saw Khushi sitting at their table with a tray of food and she quickly got on the lunch line, got her lunch, and then headed to their table. As Madhu went up the stairs, she got her daily stares from the "popular" crew: Karan, Arjun, Lavanya, and Trishna, along with the rest of the basketball team and cheerleaders. Madhu rolled her eyes and went to join Khushi.

The lunch room was divided into two places. The bottom floor had all the "looser" people, such as nerds, geeks, hipsters, all that. The top floor had the popular crew and Khushi an Madhu (think of the lunchroom from the High School Musical movie <-- lame, I know, but I like their lunchroom ^_^).

How did the two unpopular people get a spot up where the popular people were? Simple. They went up and took an empty table and sat there and ate. Lavanya and Trishna grilled at them and Karan and Arjun went over to them and bothered them for a second and then said they could "stay" (like they're in charge of the lunchroom, whatever).

Madhu was about to say something to Khushi, when they heard Lavanya shriek.

"Oh my gosh! Did you guys hear?!"

"Hear what," Trishna asked.

"Someone moved into that mansion!"

"The creepy one?!"

"Yes!"

Khushi and Madhu rolled their eyes. Just because no one lived there for the past 173 years, didn't mean it was creepy, it was just abandoned. Once, Khushi had snuck inside and looked around and then went to Madhu's place and took her there. The two explored it for day's until they had to stop, when they got caught by the security guard. They were seven at that time and now, nine years later, they were hearing about the mansion.

"Do you know who it is," Trishna asked.

"Nope. Some outside people. But guess what!"

"What?!"

"They have two hot sons!"

"How do you know?"

"Paddy saw one of them! Well, sort of. She saw them from far away but she said they seemed hot."

"Well now I wanna see 'em."

"Me too," Lavanya gushed.

Madhu looked at Khushi and Khushi looked at Madhu. The two rolled their eyes and then continued to eat, talking about their day, although they were curious about one thing: Who bought the mansion and who are they?

Little did they know that the people of the mansion would soon be involved with their lives' forever.

Wow! Nice concept! Keep it up!๐Ÿ‘
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Thanks for the PM.

An interesting concept that I really want to read more of ... ๐Ÿ˜›

I wonder what the "two hot guys" attitudes will be and in particular, towards Madhu and Khushi ...

Please let me know once you've updated. Thanks.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Awsome Please Conti Soon.
ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome concept..pls conti soon..
Thanx for the pm yaar!!!
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww Awesome concept man ! Interesting ! Plz do continue soon ! Will be wid u to support man ! 
We know who r de Hotties ! Can't wait for their introduction !

farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting

really like the concept =)
Susita825 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a different plot wohoo
so excited update soo...n Rishbala and Arshi my favorite two couple๐Ÿ˜ณ