Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
So here's my review of what I thought of the whole first week of QH!

K, I admit. Some of the Urdu is hard for me to understand but none the less, it's a beautiful language!

Anyways, yes I am confused as to what the relationships are in QH but all I know is that Asad and Ayaan's dad is the same but the mother's are different and that Asad's dad left him and his mom for Ayaan's mother or something.

But yeah, this review is more based on the relationship between the 3 protagonists.

I love the brotherly bond Ayaan and Asad share which makes it all the more obvious that those two will do anything in their power to keep their families happy and safe, as well as do anything to keep each other safe and protect each other.

While Ayaan has more of a modern outlook on life in terms of girls, Asad's more conservative look.

And that was also visible in the Dargah scene when both brothers saw Zoya cry but the only difference was that one ran after her to find her while the other held back and that is kind of the future track of the show.

But more than that, many people fail to realize that Zoya and Asad are more similar in personality, in character then one would point them out to be.

Let's take the Dargah scene for example.

Zoya was crying, Asad was the first one to find her but seeing her crying, and in pain, he had tears in his eyes too. Which proves that he feels her pain. Even if he doesn't know the real reason for her crying, the point was that she came to the Dargah and cried, something, perhaps he had done before when he cried before. He knows what it feels like to be all alone and cry in the Dargah, just like Zoya was and perhaps he felt sorry for her.

Ayaan noticed Zoya crying too but did he cry? Or have tears in his eyes? No. Because for Ayaan, there is always someone there to give him a shoulder to cry on so he has never had the exact sense of being alone in a big bad world.

When Zoya ran out of the Dargah, Ayaan followed her, because he wanted to, because he was mesmerized by her beauty while Asad stayed behind. He wasn't used to all these feelings that he had just witnessed in the Daragh for Zoya. To him, she was just a girl who was going through a bad time, just like he once had. Yes, he was mesmerized by her too but it went against his principles to follow her.

And then came the point where Asad almost hit Zoya with his car. He got out of the car to see if she was alright and once she started arguing back, his outlook on her changed. She went from being someone who was crying before, someone he sympathized with to someone who was totally new and unfamiliar to him. And that resulted in them having this huge showdown and eventually walking their separate ways. Another hint to the future. Asad and Zoya will have more fights, more showdowns which will lead to them eventually walking their separate ways because of clashing personalities, clashing opinions but will eventually be reunited again because of the same clashing personalities and opinions. Maybe, because of fate? Destiny? Who knows?

So all in all, I really like the 3 protagonists but I'd like to see more Asad-Zoya. 

I also think that Ayaan will be the one getting close to Zoya but her heart will be with Asad!Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17DEE2803sakshiksg-RD-Sia89Jammy-.MrsNatePeters.sameera_12-iPayal-Jyo_KsgBrashCandy_Oishi_.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My thoughts on Asad-Zoya-Ayaan" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sia89

IF-Dazzler

Sia89

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Wow nice review dear. A different POV and you pointed out things I didn't think about.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
'but her heart will be with Asad' Thumbs Up
I love your thoughts Shifali =)

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 04 November 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MrsNatePeters.-Jwalamukhi-

.MrsNatePeters.

IF-Dazzler

.MrsNatePeters.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Really good review and beautifully written :)
I actually hadnt thought abt all these events in that much depth and definately hadnt thought how its to pretty much show the futute track, but this review of yours it all makes sense now. But yes even i think Ayan will be the one who will get chances with Zoya, though I dont see how as of now but i am sure some how they will. Even according to synopsis it was Ayan who will marry Zoya but I guess at the end of the day its Asad and Zoya who are meant to be... Be it the theory of Opposites attract or their age coz Ayan lools like a teenager :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-.DarkParadise..

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MidnightSky-

Really good review and beautifully written :)
I actually hadnt thought abt all these events in that much depth and definately hadnt thought how its to pretty much show the futute track, but this review of yours it all makes sense now. But yes even i think Ayan will be the one who will get chances with Zoya, though I dont see how as of now but i am sure some how they will. Even according to synopsis it was Ayan who will marry Zoya but I guess at the end of the day its Asad and Zoya who are meant to be... Be it the theory of Opposites attract or their age coz Ayan lools like a teenager :P

I don't think Ayaan-Zoya will get married. Only because Opposites Attract and in this whole week, Ayaan-Zoya haven't had one conversation.

I think Ayaan will be shown trying to gain Zoya, or work his way towards her but in the end, without even trying it is always Asad who ends up meeting up with Zoya.

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I liked your interpretation of the Dargah scene on how Asad empathised with Zoya despite not knowing the reason why she is upset. She was crying, she was alone, probably came to the Dargah for the sake of finding some peace. That was enough for him to feel her pain.

Asad and Zoya will have a lot of clashes in the future because their whole outlook towards life is different. She is as open-minded as he is conservative and he is as much of an introvert as she is spontaneous. We've seen a lot of shows based on 'opposites attract' but I cannot pinpoint any two characters as different as these two. Chalk and cheese in the true sense. It will be very interesting to see how these two will be bound by fate and how they will balance each other's extreme ideologies out. It's been just 5 episodes but so far the graph has been built up correctly. A lot more can be deciphered once Zoya's past starts coming into light.

Ayaan-Zoya is something I cannot relate to and the thought of them being together, even if temporarily, appalls me for some reason even though they resemble each other a lot in certain areas. Let's see how it's done.

There is nothing I can say for Asad-Ayaan. I am a sucker for male bonding like theirs and I love how much they love each other. It's truly unconditional and so genuine! They can do anything for each other, literally anything. What worries me is Zoya causing a tiff between them. I know it's going to happen, it is so clear that there is no denying. How I'm going to hate that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Jammy--Jwalamukhi-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Neetz- U write v well Embarrassed...abtt the Asad Ayan bond even tho its eventual that Zo will be the one to cause that drift ...but if their could survive in the cold war era how much damage can Zo hurricane cause ? I so so love the AA bond ...that i hope it survives the hurricane Embarrassed

@Shifali- Wunderful reviewEmbarrassed...I love yr interpretation of the Dargah scene and why do I feel when Zoya was searching for her fallen Dupatta at that very moment Asad after looking elsewhere started to pray and to me it seemed he prayed somewhere for Zoya as well...And i feel as time passes by Asad may never say anything to Zoya but shall wish well for her alwaysEmbarrassed

Aesa kya kahoon ke tere dil ko taskeen pohanchey,
Kya yeh kaafi nahin ke meri duaayon mein tum ho…

Edited by -RD- - 04 November 2012 at 2:50pm

-Jwalamukhi-

sameera_12

IF-Rockerz

sameera_12

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Nice thoughts!!! Loved your review!!Smile

-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.