Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TEACHER : PAPPU, give me a sentence starting with "I".

PAPPU : I is...

TEACHER : No, PAPPU. Always say, "I am." 😊

PAPPU : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet." 😆 😛

TEACHER : PAPPU, how do you spell "crocodile"?
PAPPU : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L" 😛

TEACHER : No, that's wrong

PAPPU : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it! 😛 🤢

TEACHER : PAPPU, go to the map and find North America.

PAPPU : Here it is! 😃
TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?

CLASS : PAPPU 🤣 🤣
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This GOTW reminded me of some jokes that I came up with for an assignment in my Human Pathologies course. But before I post them, I would like to warn you:

Warning: Due to the combination of low comedy and high geekiness, the following jokes can cause both mental (by producing confusing emotions like ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜³  ) and physical harm (by inducing actions like     ). READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Now that you have been warned, here are the jokes ðŸ˜›:

Chotu: Why are viruses good at math?
Badu: I don't know. ðŸ˜•
Chotu: Because they are always multiplying! 😊

A human immuno difficiency virus walks into a bar; the bartender says, "we don't serve your kind here" 😡; the HIV walks out, evolves and comes back in; the bartender says, "hello sir, what can I get you?" 😊

Chotu: Why can't a virus throw dinner parties?
Chotu: Because it can never be the host! ðŸ˜Š

A bacteriophage walks into a restaurant; the coat check attendant says, "may I take your coat, sir?" 😊; the bacteriophage says, "that's quite alright. I prefer to leave my coat outside"! 

Chotu: How did the virus cross the road?
Chotu: It infected the chicken! ðŸ˜Š

A measles virus and a polio virus are talking; the measles virus says "I hate my job; nothing good ever happens; I hate my life; in fact, I don't even know if I'm alive or not!" 😭. The polio virus says "geez! I don't know why you have to be so negative about everything!". The measles virus says "I can't help it; it's in my genes!" 😳

Chotu: Why are viruses so funny?
Chotu: Because they produce the humoural response! ðŸ˜Š

Okay, no tomatoes please (or eggs, farhana)! ðŸ˜† If you have a good biology background, I hope you understood at least some of the jokes ðŸ˜›. If you're not into biology, or if the jokes flew right over your head, you can try google or ask me, and I'll try to explain ('try' being the key word here ðŸ˜†). Anyways, hope you had a laugh!
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Doctor : "What would you do first if you
caught Rabies?"
Trainee Nurse : "First of all I'll bite my mother in law".
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boss : Do you believe in life after death?

Employee: Certainly Not ! there is no proof of it.

Boss : Well, there is now. after u left early yesterday to go to ur uncle's funeral, he came here looking for u.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Two factory workers are talking.
The woman says, "I can make the boss give me the day off."
The man replies, "And how would you do that?"
The woman says, "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling.
The boss comes in and says, "What are you doing?"
The woman replies, "I'm a light bulb."
The boss then says, "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off."
The man starts to follow her and the boss says, "Where are you going?"
The man says, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark."
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
B: Does he ever come home late?
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.
The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"

One boy answers, "We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."

"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was."

The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
An engineer was taking a walk when a frog spoke to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."

He picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I'll become your girlfriend."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

The frog spoke again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll become your wife."

The engineer took the frog out of his pocket again, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog said, "What is the matter? I'm a beautiful princess. Why won't you kiss me?"

The engineer said, "Look, I'm a busy engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend or a wife, but a talking frog, now that's cool."
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Fred is 32 years old and he is still single.
One day a friend asked, "Why aren't you married? Can't you find a woman who will be a good wife?"
Fred replied, "Actually, I've found many women that I have wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them."
His friend thinks for a moment and says, "I've got the perfect solution, just find a girl who's just like your mother."
A few months later they meet again and his friend says, "Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?"
With a frown on his face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much."
The friend said, "Then what's the problem?"
Fred replied, "My father doesn't like her."
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
The doctor to the patient: "You are very sick."
The patient to the doctor: "Can I get a second opinion?"
The doctor again: "Yes, you are very ugly too."