-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone! This was requested by SAnonymous. I hope you all like it!

Once again, this won't be continued!

Karva Chauth

Madhu awoke and turned her head towards RK, who was still fast asleep on the other side their pillow wall. She got up out of bed and went to dress herself up in a beautiful red sari. The minute she walked out of the bathroom, RK woke up. He slowly sat up and squinted while trying to get a better look at his biwi. He noticed her wearing a gorgeous red sari. At first he was mesmerized and they locked eyes but then he was confused.

RK: Any special occasion today? Why are you dressed so nicely?

Madhu got the indirect compliment and smiled slightly. Just enough that he didn't notice why she smiled, but he did notice that a smile lit her face.

RK: Biwi?

Madhu: Huh, no, it's nothing. I just felt like wearin...

RK: You can dress comfortably at home you know.

Madhu: I know I jus...

RK: Then why are you wearing that?

Madhu: Beca...

RK: Why woul...

Madhu: LET ME FINISH RK!

RK smirked. He enjoyed irritating his biwi like that. He always knew how to push her buttons.

Madhu: No special occasion today. Just felt like wearing a red sari. Okay?

RK: Suit yourself.

RK knew exactly why she wore the sari. Karva chauth. He wanted her to tell him herself. But obviously, being the stubborn girl she is, she didn't even mention it.

He didn't expect his adhi adhuri biwi to even take part in this occasion. He got up and got changed himself. "Hmm what to wear? It's karva chauth but I don't want her to know I care...such a predicament," he thought.

He grabbed the first sherwani he could find and he put it on. It was gold with red beads on it. He almost matched Madhu.

When he headed down the stairs, all heads turned to stare at him. Radhaji smiled and Madhu was surprised he put the effort into thinking about what to wear on the special day.

He was halfway down the stairs when he noticed all the eyes on him. He met the gazes of each and every one of them.

RK: I know, I'm remarkable, but I'm not some showpiece that all of you have to admire.

Madhu was the first to turn her gaze away and RK smirked.

He continued to walk down the stairs. Though he knew what the occasion was, he asked again. He wanted his biwi to answer.

RK: Why is everyone so dressed up? What's the special occasion?

Radhaji: Rishu, beta, it's...

RK: BITTUJI!

Bittuji rushed in after RK cut off his mother.

Bittuji: Yes chief?

RK: What's today?

Bittuji: It's karva chauth chief.

RK: Ah. And my biwi is taking part in this?

Bittuji: Uh, bhabiji?

RK smirked; at least now Madhu knew that he knew why she was dressed up. Madhu looked at him with her "don't try to play smart with me" look and he just raised an eyebrow, as if in question.

RK: Biwi?

Madhu: No. I'm not. Happy?

RK: Good...I like it.

He turned around and turned back to go up to his room. Madhu watched him leave and then she turned back towards Radhaji and Dipali.

Radhaji: Madhu, beta?

Madhu: Ma, don't worry, I just told him what he wanted to hear. I'll be keeping the fast.

RK stood watching and listening above. When he heard that she was keeping a fast for him and his long life, he was caught off guard. "Why?" was the only question he had. He turned and entered his room.

Half the day had gone by and it was still an hour until moonrise. Madhu walked into their room and saw RK sitting on the couch, enjoying one of his own films. He didn't even turn his head but he knew it was her.

RK: Biwi. What did you eat today?

Madhu: ...I had rice.

RK got up and walked towards his wife. She looked at him and she realized that he knew she was lying. He continued to walk towards her while she stood still. He reached her and got close, but not close enough to touch her.

RK: Are you trying to lie to me biwi?

Madhu: Wh...Why would I lie about eating?

RK: Oh, I don't know, maybe because it's kar...

Madhu: RK, I said I'm not fasting. I brought you your food. Eat it.

RK: I'm not hungry.

Madhu: Why not? You didn't eat all day either, I've been watching.

RK: Either? So you didn't eat. Why?

Madhu noticed her slip of tongue and looked into RK's eyes. "He knows..." she thought. She didn't know how to answer his question so she quickly turned around and ran out of their room. RK watched her leave. He had no intention of eating until his biwi did. So he called his maid to take the food away.

The hour passed. Radhaji, Dipali (as much as she hated this occasion), and Madhu all walked outside with their sieves and trays with water and a bite of food. Kuku and Sikky followed. RK was nowhere near by, and Madhu didn't expect him to be there either.

Dipali and Radhaji followed through with the rituals. Madhu stood, raised her sieve to the moon and then down, towards nothing. She saw darkness in front of her through the sieve. She frowned and sighed. She was just about to lower her sieve when she saw him. His perfectly featured face was visible through the sieve. Shock hit her and she couldn't tell if she was imaging it or if it was real. After looking at him through the sieve, she lowered it and looked at her husband. They locked eyes.

Madhu: RK...?

He smiled, took the glass of water from the tray and gave her a sip of water. The entire time, Madhu kept her eyes on RK, trying to read what was on his mind, unsuccessfully of course. He took the sweet in the tray and fed his wife with his fingers. After taking a tiny bite, she held his hand and moved it towards his mouth. His face put on a question mark.

Madhu: I know you didn't eat all day either.

RK: Who told you tha...

Madhu: Are you trying to lie to me RK?

RK smiled and she laughed while they remembered earlier when RK had questioned her the same thing. He took a bite of the sweet and then put the rest down. For the first time, without grabbing her arm, he gently placed his hand into hers. She looked down and saw how perfectly they fit together. She looked up at RK.

RK: I have something for you.

Madhu was shocked. He had been prepared for this beforehand. "How did he know I was going to even take part in this?" she wondered.

He took her to their room and then let go of her hand. She was a bit surprised when she didn't like the feel of his grip leaving her hand.

He walked towards their bed and picked up a package. He then walked back towards Madhu and handed it towards her.

RK: A beautiful sari for my beautiful biwi. Now I have only one question. Why?

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Superb OS Priit πŸ‘

Thank you! πŸ˜³
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know how to torture, isn't it? You stopped there?

Awesome OS Pritt, as always!
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrunoMars

You know how to torture, isn't it? You stopped there?

Awesome OS Pritt, as always!

I'm sorry! πŸ˜†
Thanks! πŸ˜³
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
such a cute os loved it😳
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hifzaa

such a cute os loved it😳