Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Sanjeedas-positive-outlook-has-rubbed-off-on-me-Aamir/articleshow/17087926.cms

Sanjeeda's positive outlook has rubbed off on me: Aamir

Soumitra Das, TNN | Nov 5, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Sanjeeda's positive outlook has rubbed off on me: Aamir
Aamir AliMore Pics
Aamir Ali is on cloud nine these days. The actor, who recently married his long-time girlfriend (TV actor) Sanjeeda Sheikh, says that marriage has been a blissful experience.

In Vadodara for a school event, Aamir says, "Sanjeeda is such a positive person that her positive outlook has rubbed off on me and marriage is the most beautiful thing that has happened to us! The best part is that absolutely nothing has changed after marriage. Just like before, we remain great friends and lovers even today. I believe that's the key to a successful marriage — it shouldn't change you as a person."

On his second visit to the state, Aamir says that he loves "everything about Gujarat", including, of course, the Gujarati thali! Professionally too, he is in a happy space. Talking about Hongey Judaa Na Hum (HJNH), his latest show, Aamir says, "I have been doing comedy for over a year now (playing inspector Bajrang Pandey in F.I.R.). I have loved playing the cop in F.I.R. — I have put in a lot of effort to develop the character and don't want to leave it now. But along with it, I wanted to do something different — a contrasting role and that's why i chose to do the doctor's role in HJNH."

He adds, "I believe romance is my forte. Doing a comedy isn't easy, and I have worked hard forF.I.R. I believe doing a comedy has helped me in becoming a better actor. I also want to play a villain, as I believe I will do a fabulous job of it!"

Aamir, who has been a part of few films like I Hate Luv Storys, says that he would love to do quality B-Town projects in the future, but it's not on top of his agenda right now. "Where's the time? Doing two serials hardly leaves any time for sleep!," he says. Almost as an afterthought, he wittily remarks, "These film industry guys should look at TV stars too while casting. Why focus only on kids from the industry?"

Talking about the television industry in general, he quips, "I don't understand how TRPs work. But it's amusing when people run down certain genres, like saas-bahu soaps. If you don't like it, don't watch it! Overall though, I feel we need to start making more different kinds of shows. The trouble is that if a genre works, everyone gets stuck and starts following the same formula!"

On a parting note, he shares an interesting opinion about aspiring actors, "Many say that it's important to 'keep struggling' till the right break comes along, but I believe you need to draw a line. I have been lucky to have received such love from audiences. But beyond a point, if things aren't working in your favour, it's best to take a call and look at alternate career options. Or else,puri zindagi struggle karte reh jaoge!"

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25xXafsanaXx-shootingstar..chocolatelover.dent4u-DA---ChIll-OuT--_xXSara92Xx_--XxNusheenxX---SMay31-FIZK6Siddhi_.DarkParadise..Trouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Sanjeedas positive outlook rubbed off-Aamir" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu, sweet couple  :)

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
tfs..tanu

--XxNusheenxX--

--XxNusheenxX--

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
TFS!!!!

renuka_1

Groupbie

renuka_1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
i am big fan of sangeeda ..she is the most beautiful actress!!aamir and sangeeda are lovely couple!!

chocolatelover.

Groupbie

chocolatelover.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
t4s

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I have always loved Aamir and Sanjeeda as a couple. So happy to see them happily married <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.