Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virika's love journey part 22(end) (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 77

ashna1406

IF-Dazzler

ashna1406

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyVirika

AT LAST U UPDATED... Smile

the starting of this part was great nd shocking virika shaadi surprise ...Big smileShockedShocked

then then virika back hug nd their sweet nd cute scene *eye lock* bt virman interruption AngryAngryAngry

then their meeting at night ..lol babies disturbance "especially at bed" LMAOOO...viren wink Wink ..badmash viren...WinkWinkWink he is dam cutee nd whn viren said to jeevika keh "tum ho hi intni sexy" Embarrassed ahhh .. wow

then their ramance before wedding bt vanshika ma interruption ..WTH ??? ...Angry ..

then finally shaaaddii  ..the ring scene .. jeevika won ...jeevika the BOSS ... Clap lol ..

nd their wedding nighttt ...eeekkksss rOm@NcEe ... Embarrassed that was hot HOT hot HOT hot nd superblyyy amazinggg.. i was getting goosebumps while reading tht part ...i was seriously like Embarrassed ... lo000ooved tht partt ..tum ne tou mujhey maar dala Tongue u described everything so clearlyyy Smile ..this was my favorite part of this ff ...Wink  i wish keh kaash tum EHMMBH ki writer hoti Day Dreaming

then 9 months laterrr...the baby girl .. awww ..cuteeeiieee.. i can actually imagine the face of the baby gurl ...TongueTongueTongue...baby girl with jeevikas EYES  nd viren million dollar SMILE ...

it was a ZABARDAST ... MIND BLOWING .. SUPER SE BHI UPER WALA ff LOLLOL ..i loved ittt frm the bottom of my heart SmileSmile(seriously i mean ittt)Clap
everything was explained to clearly nd naturallyi can actually imagine each and every scene of each nd every part ..!!!Clap
superbbb job ASHNA JI  .. u are a great and awesome writerrr ..(NOT saying this coz u are my buddy bt really i mean it literally) this was greattt ..!!Clap 

BUT u ended itCryCry
i am gonna kill uooo  Dead bt its okk ..can understand yr prob bt now meri jaan  u now have to come up with a new FF .. Wink 

& yes the ending part...i was smiling .. the way u ended it with the name of your FF "virika's love journey ' virens  love jeevika with little Aashima"...ahhhaaa Big smile ..tht was a cool ending line ..good job LOLLOL 

above all " I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FF" Clap and i cannot wait fr the new one ...Wink

awww thank u for this lonnnggg comment zainab Big smile
loved each n every part of the commment Wink
new one??there's a lot of time before that Confused
haha me the writer of hum bum?? lmaoo ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliipkkndcandyVirika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virika's love journey part 22(end) (Page 76)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Lovely updt dear...thnx for d PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna1406

komal9871

komal9871

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Awsome story... Smile

ashna1406

anjaliipkknd

IF-Dazzler

anjaliipkknd

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
nyc...:-P;-)

ashna1406

NikShaikh

NikShaikh

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

woowww superb ending

all in onee 

thanks fr pm

plsss write more n virika

ashna1406

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
WOW! What an update. It was update as usual. Really lovely. All the romace. Especially, end maun. Blushing Day Dreaming
Loved it. Perfect ending. <3

ashna1406

nishyrelan

Goldie

nishyrelan

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
wow such a romantic, awesome, cute, baby, no words to describe how this story was... it was sad that it was the end of the story but thanks for the time and effort you made this story to let us read... and it was ur 1st story and truly it was mind-blowing... every time i read ur stories i just think that the scene's are in my mind.. thanks for such a story i will really miss this... but every story need to end but i wish it could be a little longer... but anyways thanks a lot... really appreciated... waiting for your second story to launch on IF waiting eagerly... 

ashna1406

ashna1406

IF-Dazzler

ashna1406

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

Res

UNRES!!!!

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO SLAP YOU Angry HOW DARE YOU END THIS  Cry

yours was the first virika story i ever commented on and now you ended it, this makes me sooo damn sad i can't even express! I loved the freshness to this story. i could totally envision virika by your awsome story and it was one of the sweetest ones ive read. i really hope you continue this and not end it because ive literally read this story from the beginning many times! and that stupid ashy mashy trashy didn't deserve an awesome dedication like what you gave hahahahaha LOL But i will dearly miss as i always waited for you to update it and now that you did, you ended it LOL its okay though i miss miss it dearly and thanks for the pm Heart

awww kariinaaa!!this makes me Confused Confused
i should not have ended it Ouch
thank u for these appreciation Embarrassed
hahahah i knw she doesnt deserve it but Sleepy
u knw the reason y i did so na? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top