Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesomeee updateee..loved ittt... ending was sooo superbbb...but since u were ending it, the update went soo fastt... well, i loved ittt... i will miss ur updates and PM's... do continueee writinggg and pls PM me..when u update any new story on VIRIKA... thnkuu so muchhh for PMing... :) :) greatt jobb!!!! hats offf!!!! :) : )
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
loved it 
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AT LAST U UPDATED... πŸ˜Š

the starting of this part was great nd shocking virika shaadi surprise ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜²πŸ˜²

then then virika back hug nd their sweet nd cute scene *eye lock* bt virman interruption πŸ˜‘😑😑

then their meeting at night ..lol babies disturbance "especially at bed" LMAOOO...viren wink πŸ˜‰ ..badmash viren...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ he is dam cutee nd whn viren said to jeevika keh "tum ho hi intni sexy" πŸ˜³ ahhh .. wow

then their ramance before wedding bt vanshika ma interruption ..WTH ??? ...😑 ..

then finally shaaaddii  ..the ring scene .. jeevika won ...jeevika the BOSS ... πŸ‘ lol ..

nd their wedding nighttt ...eeekkksss rOm@NcEe ... πŸ˜³ that was hot HOT hot HOT hot nd superblyyy amazinggg.. i was getting goosebumps while reading tht part ...i was seriously like πŸ˜³ ... lo000ooved tht partt ..tum ne tou mujhey maar dala πŸ˜› u described everything so clearlyyy πŸ˜Š ..this was my favorite part of this ff ...πŸ˜‰  i wish keh kaash tum EHMMBH ki writer hoti 

then 9 months laterrr...the baby girl .. awww ..cuteeeiieee.. i can actually imagine the face of the baby gurl ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...baby girl with jeevikas EYES  nd viren million dollar SMILE ...

it was a ZABARDAST ... MIND BLOWING .. SUPER SE BHI UPER WALA ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i loved ittt frm the bottom of my heart πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š(seriously i mean ittt)πŸ‘
everything was explained to clearly nd naturallyi can actually imagine each and every scene of each nd every part ..!!!πŸ‘
superbbb job ASHNA JI  .. u are a great and awesome writerrr ..(NOT saying this coz u are my buddy bt really i mean it literally) this was greattt ..!!πŸ‘ 

BUT u ended it😭😭
i am gonna kill uooo  πŸ€’ bt its okk ..can understand yr prob bt now meri jaan  u now have to come up with a new FF .. πŸ˜‰ 

& yes the ending part...i was smiling .. the way u ended it with the name of your FF "virika's love journey ' virens  love jeevika with little Aashima"...ahhhaaa πŸ˜ƒ ..tht was a cool ending line ..good job πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

above all " I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FF" πŸ‘ and i cannot wait fr the new one ...πŸ˜‰

Edited by candyVirika - 11 years ago
Kryan_SanDhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this part! It was so romantic!!
Hope u come up with a new ff soon!
Once u do please pm me:)
Natasha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's totally amazing
aww you ended itπŸ˜”
but its a wonderful ending
virika romance β€οΈ
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: candyVirika

AT LAST U UPDATED... πŸ˜Š

the starting of this part was great nd shocking virika shaadi surprise ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜²πŸ˜²

then then virika back hug nd their sweet nd cute scene *eye lock* bt virman interruption πŸ˜‘😑😑

then their meeting at night ..lol babies disturbance "especially at bed" LMAOOO...viren wink πŸ˜‰ ..badmash viren...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ he is dam cutee nd whn viren said to jeevika keh "tum ho hi intni sexy" πŸ˜³ ahhh .. wow

then their ramance before wedding bt vanshika ma interruption ..WTH ??? ...😑 ..

then finally shaaaddii  ..the ring scene .. jeevika won ...jeevika the BOSS ... πŸ‘ lol ..

nd their wedding nighttt ...eeekkksss rOm@NcEe ... πŸ˜³ that was hot HOT hot HOT hot nd superblyyy amazinggg.. i was getting goosebumps while reading tht part ...i was seriously like πŸ˜³ ... lo000ooved tht partt ..tum ne tou mujhey maar dala πŸ˜› u described everything so clearlyyy πŸ˜Š ..this was my favorite part of this ff ...πŸ˜‰  i wish keh kaash tum EHMMBH ki writer hoti 

then 9 months laterrr...the baby girl .. awww ..cuteeeiieee.. i can actually imagine the face of the baby gurl ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...baby girl with jeevikas EYES  nd viren million dollar SMILE ...

it was a ZABARDAST ... MIND BLOWING .. SUPER SE BHI UPER WALA ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i loved ittt frm the bottom of my heart πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š(seriously i mean ittt)πŸ‘
everything was explained to clearly nd naturallyi can actually imagine each and every scene of each nd every part ..!!!πŸ‘
superbbb job ASHNA JI  .. u are a great and awesome writerrr ..(NOT saying this coz u are my buddy bt really i mean it literally) this was greattt ..!!πŸ‘ 

BUT u ended it😭😭
i am gonna kill uooo  πŸ€’ bt its okk ..can understand yr prob bt now meri jaan  u now have to come up with a new FF .. πŸ˜‰ 

& yes the ending part...i was smiling .. the way u ended it with the name of your FF "virika's love journey ' virens  love jeevika with little Aashima"...ahhhaaa πŸ˜ƒ ..tht was a cool ending line ..good job πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

above all " I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FF" πŸ‘ and i cannot wait fr the new one ...πŸ˜‰

awww thank u for this lonnnggg comment zainab πŸ˜ƒ
loved each n every part of the commment πŸ˜‰
new one??there's a lot of time before that πŸ˜•
haha me the writer of hum bum?? lmaoo πŸ€£ πŸ€£
.Sumi. thumbnail
Lovely updt dear...thnx for d PM
NikShaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

woowww superb ending

all in onee 

thanks fr pm

plsss write more n virika

-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! What an update. It was update as usual. Really lovely. All the romace. Especially, end maun. ☺️
Loved it. Perfect ending. <3
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow such a romantic, awesome, cute, baby, no words to describe how this story was... it was sad that it was the end of the story but thanks for the time and effort you made this story to let us read... and it was ur 1st story and truly it was mind-blowing... every time i read ur stories i just think that the scene's are in my mind.. thanks for such a story i will really miss this... but every story need to end but i wish it could be a little longer... but anyways thanks a lot... really appreciated... waiting for your second story to launch on IF waiting eagerly...