Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey this is a very nice concept... I am really waiting for the next part... Thanks for the PM, and update soon... 
Will be waiting..
P.S . If you have written any other story on virika till now then please PM me the link...
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous...
plz continue and pm meπŸ˜ƒ
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajanfan004

Hey this is a very nice concept... I am really waiting for the next part... Thanks for the PM, and update soon... 

Will be waiting..
P.S . If you have written any other story on virika till now then please PM me the link...

this is my first story on them..and maybe i will update it daily as i am in holidays...
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeas i like it, and is it os or ss?
please update sooner, pm me 
thanks for pm this time πŸ˜Š
and if you update daily , am gona update soon for you too
Virika_Virman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I lOVed It Plxx PM Mee next Partt <3
vini_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsUm..stoRy continuE soon :)
~saavi jain~
ashna1406 thumbnail
thank u so much little.angel 56 for ur help πŸ˜Š and sanjanfan004 for ur long comment πŸ˜›
by all ur lovely n wonderful comments i will continue my story thank u so much for liking πŸ˜ƒ

okay now back to work πŸ˜›

Part 2

recap:virat tells his plan to make virika realise that they love each other to manvi

lunch time
as the bell rings virman rushed outside leaving behind virika in the class
jeevika did not know wht to do alone..so viren told her to join him for lunch at the canteen
jeevika immediately accepted as she had no choice.

at the canteen
viren:so what do u want?
jeevika:anything u like πŸ˜Š
viren ordered the food and they were eating...while eating viren noticed some boys at the next table starring at jeevika
he was angry n jealous at the same time
so to make them realise that the girl beside him is only his he grabbed jeevika's hand and was looking in the eyes..they had an eye lock for 5min whn jeevika realised wht was happening
she quickly removed her hand while viren was giving angry looks at the boys and finally he could not take it more when he heard them saying: larki to item bomb hai..chalo jaake unhe pataate hai

he went near them
viren:stop staring at her..she's mine!n only mine!
one of the boys:we didnt even do anything and u even came to rescue the girl..i must say that the girl does not seem to be interested in u

jeevika was watching all these n when she understood wht was happening she also went there
jeevika:viren leave them and let's go from here
viren:no way jeevika!they said so much!wo bhi tumpar!and u want me to leave the?
jeevika to the boys:dekho tum log yahan se jao aur humein akela chor do
one of the boy:but u r not his gf then y leave u alone with him?come with me n i will always keep u happy
jeevika:who said im not his gf?
boy:to prove karo
viren was shocked on seeing the new jeevika so he decided to keep quiet n watch wht his love will do
jeevika:mujhe mere pyar ko prove karne ki zarurat nahi hai
boy:hey listen enough of ur drama we know that u r not together!
jeevika looked angrily at them n moved towards viren..
he grabbed viren's collar and pressed his lips against his and they were kissing...
at first viren was shocked but as the kiss goes on he forgot about everything around them n he was lost in his own world..

after 10mins jeevika realised of the public and broke the kiss
she was blushing a lot adn could not look in viren's eyes so he took his bag n left the place

viren was so happy on her action n he took his bag n went to the boys:u see she is mine n she has even prove it now so dont even take a glance at her otherwise u r gone!

viren left the canteen n was looking for jeevika in the whole college when he finally found her sitting alone on the grass
he went near her and sit beside her.

viren:so what were u saying there?that u r my gf?(viren was smirking)
jeevika:shuru kisne kia tha?
viren:haan meine shuru kia lekin kiss to tumne kia hai na
jeeivka:wo to mein tumhe bachane ke lie kia tha
viren:oh really?to ab tumhe mujhe bachana hai?
jeevika:viren now end this topic i dont want to talk on this anymore
and yes virat aur manvi ko ye baat nahi pata lagna chahiye

they returned to their class with virman behind them

jeevika:when had u been?n y did u left the class?u didnot even wait for me!
manvi:are dii mujhe virat se kuch kaam tha issiliye jaana parha..warna mein aapko chorke jaa sakti hon kya
acha mujhe batao kya kya kia aapne lunch mein ??
virat says slowly so that only manvi can hear :u think she will tell u wht she did wih bhai?
jeevika looks at viren and blushed:kuch nahi kia bass khana khaya aur class mein aayi
manvi saw her blushing but decided not to ask her

in class viren grabbed jeevika's hand under the table and did want to leave it
jeevika:viren haath chodo na..koi dekh lega..
viren:so if there was no one i could have held ur hand?
jeevika:meine aisa kab kaha?
viren:tumne hi to kaha hai ki koi dekh lega aur aisa kun nahi kaha ki mein tumhara haath kyun pakkar raha hoon
jeevika blushed

virman saw them talking n saw jeevika blushed so they wanted to know wht was happening

virat saw viren holding jeevika hand n he show it to manvi

they both smiled at each other and on excitement manvi hugged virat

class end and jeevika was waiting for manvi outside when viren came there and told her:
viren:jeevika i want to say something to u
jeevika:haan bolo na
viren:do u love me?
jeevika:hmmm..actuallyy...(while blushing)
viren:jalddi bolo na wo dono pagal aa jayenge
jeevika laughed at this comment of his and approached his face by looking into his eyes
jeevika kissed viren and he respond with the same desire and their kiss soon became a french kiss

at this moment virman were coming hand in hand and when they saw this scene they were shocked πŸ˜²

okay that's it and may be i will write another part today itself πŸ˜Š
do press the like button and leave ur comments πŸ˜‰

NOTE: those who want me to pm them plz add em in their buddy list as it is easier for me to pm my buddies πŸ˜†
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Woaah,
your story went just so fast, and it was enjoyable.
viren and jeevika, :) how i wish this could have been showed, jeevika on grass, reminded me of the twilight scene actually.
Virman are always too cute, and banging on, help them realise what they want .
and i think soon you will make them committed too hehe
give virika together some time alone like plan a date out, just a suggestion, you could do a lot
loved it, and thanks a lot for updating it so soon, and yes update it today only πŸ˜Š
thanks for the pm, and continue to pm 
And your always welcome, and my name is long so just call me Aaliya πŸ˜Š
ashna1406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: little.angel56

Woaah,

your story went just so fast, and it was enjoyable.
viren and jeevika, :) how i wish this could have been showed, jeevika on grass, reminded me of the twilight scene actually.
Virman are always too cute, and banging on, help them realise what they want .
and i think soon you will make them committed too hehe
give virika together some time alone like plan a date out, just a suggestion, you could do a lot
loved it, and thanks a lot for updating it so soon, and yes update it today only πŸ˜Š
thanks for the pm, and continue to pm 
And your always welcome, and my name is long so just call me Aaliya πŸ˜Š

hey aaliya πŸ˜Š i will update another part at night now im a bit tired..dont worry there will be some more virika moments as the update goes on..it will be really interesting i have everything set up in my head.. πŸ˜ƒ and yes update ur story too i want to read it
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will read once my exams get over. :D

Please, send me a PM with the link of your story.. So that I don't forget later. :) That  is, if you don't mind! :D

Thanks! :)