i found somthing...updated...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Saturday, 3rd November 2012, 8:00 PM:

A kid has gone missing from an orphanage run by a very renowned and respected woman Sharda Devi. The ETF is called in to investigate, where Arjun discovers that somewhere the case is related to black magic and tantricism. To worsen the situation, another kid goes missing in front of the team.. Will Arjun be able to find the culprit and bring the kids back; and strongly counter the superstitions prevailing in our society.

Sunday , 4th November 2012, 8:00 PM:

A mother after giving her daughter an overdose of sleeping pills, she herself commits suicide by jumping from the terrace. Though the daughter is alive but is still in coma. ETF comes to investigate the case and find out that the woman was involved in a bank heist with the help of a local goon. Will ETF catch the conspirator and solve the mystery of the woman's suicide.

By- Team Telly News.

Have a look at this link...

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/category/arjun/

After reading ur replies i think...

I think they are balancing the episodes...bcz audience were with riya's death n Sharda devi's episode was not so interesting thats'y ,to hook the audience...they telecasted death series episode which was more interestng...

And its from last week same situations...Saturdays episodes r disappointing and Sundays episodes became interesting...

But 2days story was different...

Edited by resham - 04 November 2012 at 10:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kanishikaWahian4lyfLove_Arnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i found somthing...updated..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, AM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yupz,,,d story ws diffrnt today

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hey dear,
Maybe they had some technical problem with the episode or they thought that today's episode is better to be telecasted, as it was really wonderful, than the one which was supposed to be.
Well this is the second time that this is happening, last week we were the episode where kids from orphanage are kidnpped will be telecasted but the mass killing through internet was shown. And the same was this week.
Can't confirm why? will try to ask on forum32

Luv u<333
Kashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Previous week they did the same... The pshyco killer epi aired without any notification instead of the Sharda devi episode...!

Charli_

Goldie

Charli_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i think its for good because today's episode was awesome..besides there must some technical problem...  as i viewer only thing that was disappointing for was no sana/riya flashback ...

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charli_

i think its for good because today's episode was awesome..besides there must some technical problem...  as i viewer only thing that was disappointing for was no sana/riya flashback ...

I also felt that so...if not ARJUN atleast others...

madmadona

IF-Rockerz

madmadona

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by resham

Originally posted by Charli_

I also felt that so...if not ARJUN atleast others...

yup felt so bad

Edited by madmadona - 04 November 2012 at 1:52pm

Bella-Edward

Bella-Edward

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i think this tactic of them is cool...
we normally stay ready for something but get to see something new something different... 
suits me...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.