Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Dis one is directly coming from my heart, I had to write dis after watching today's episode. Hats off to the production house, for brilliantly showing us d concept n giving a beautiful message.

1.       It's a old saying:"Confidence is GUD but overconfidence can never be'." 'the message was clearly coming from d character portrayed by very talented actor "Ankur nayar". I liked him a lot in his previous shows but today he was damn gud. The character of a chess champion ,was just amazing. His zeal, his passion of becoming d best was amazing. As dey say :"Gud things done in a bad way , can never b rite"'.similar was d case . He opted d wrong way n he was very much sure dat he cant b caught , but he forgot dat dis tym he had to fight wid Arjun.

2.       Arjun's character : I loved him as always . The white shirt which he wore (in the anniversary celebration with roshni) stole my breath. He was luking dead romantic. I liked his small conversation wid Sandhya ji.  I liked Arjun's attitude of not giving up. The way he was eager in fulfilling his duty , the duty of making the culprit pay for his deeds, was just mind-blowing. This attitude towards one's work is what i call perfectionist.  The ability of not giving up , even if u know dat dere is no way out.

I was very upset seeing d death scene of roshni. I knew dat she was brutally murdered. Still while watching d scene , i had goose bumps. I was upset , feeling d agony of arjun .

3.       Shree n chotu : ROFLLOL I was laughing very badly after watching dat scene in which Chotu couldn't gather courage to drink d coffee prepared by arjun. I loved dat scene.

4.       The writers: D entire concept , murder via leaves of a particular plant was just amazing. Hats off to them for showing dis.  No1 can find the exact reason for d death .  I even liked how dey showed dat concept in chess, in which u can exchange 2 pieces (I have very less knowledge of the game, so cudnt write d names)''n how it was implemented in reality (The exchange of the names in the graves )'WOW.

PSPS: Dis was just my POV ...n i thot of sharing wid u people...Do tell me ur opinions as well

Edited by tani23 - 04 November 2012 at 10:12am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jagadeeshkumarAriyaroxxCharlie_kash_meet10MistiofMistzmasinkgmuGurmeet4Drashtisashashyamfunkyliciousarrylinesree_swaronchucklebuddymushiroxxsamiya.059prava55663ll-Shilpa-ll-.serendipity.-meghasinghTina2603pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hats off To every1 assosiated today" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wonderful analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
very well written purva...
Whenever the flashback scenes of arjun and roshni are shown i fell so bad..
Arjun is so good can't describe in words...loved shree and chotu..

And the way shreen came and hugged arjun and arjun bhaiyya hai...It was so cute and adorable

Its high time now..want a female lead in the show...if not for arjun atleast some one in rathore's life..

Atleast we can expect this..

Edited by prava55663 - 04 November 2012 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti_TaNi_-.serendipity.-

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wow deep analysis
u must be research desk of ETF
pls continue dear u can open a new thread for this

_TaNi_

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
wounderful analysis dear
whenever they show flashback of arjun,my eyes fil wil tears,i fel so bad
in todays shree and chotu were awsome

_TaNi_

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Not to forget Rathore... He noticed the missing earrings which leads to gauri...! N his mindblowing:: DAMN ITT!!! Agree to ur pov... But I missed Rheae flashback in the coffee scene!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti_TaNi_

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Tani.. Are u on ETF research desk dear...???

_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Not to forget Rathore... He noticed the missing earrings which leads to gauri...! N his mindblowing:: DAMN ITT!!! Agree to ur pov... But I missed Rheae flashback in the coffee scene!

i agree Rathore was amazing today as well 

he noticed d earring  n dere is 1 more thing which he did today (i m missing dat ...i m not able to recall)

tujhe yaad hain ...pls tell na ...
I expected Shree n chotu to say sumthing about her 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.