Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: music-a-muse

I totally agree. 

Whether it is right to do it on a show, am not too sure. But, it brings an interesting twist to the whole thing. the contestants are also aware that they cannot  get unwarranted praise and get away with poor singing.

This is a good article i came across. They are not musical idiots, as some folks think -a general remark😊they may not come across as polished and sophisticated, but seem quite genuine.

They are very knowledgeable brothers. So far not a single person pointed finger at them that they lifted any somg. They gave so many hits recently. They do  not look sophiscated and polished specially Sajid that does not mean they are bad persons. Other hug girls on the stage, but nobody complain about it but if Sajid hugged people point finger at his intention. How can one say SM intention was good while he hugged Ms. Nagar while Sajid's was bad. How polished one be there are other more polished and sophiscated in this world. Let us be inclusive and accept the diversity.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, asking a contestant how they thought they performed is not really that big of a deal. I don't think it's also a bad thing if they ask, "How many marks would you give yourself?" It's just a question, and he just wants the contestant to look back and analyze their performance and see their faults. My voice teacher used also ask the same thing, "How do you think you are singing today? Do you think you will get this part with this singing?" It does put you on the spot, you might also feel embarrassed answering, but usually for me, I was embarrassed to answer because I knew the answer was, "No, I did not sing well." 

The thing I did not like was Sajid asking Preity to give marks. She doesn't know anything about music. How can she give marks? ðŸ˜• I'm glad he told her to take away some points. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

My question: Did it happen first time on SRGMP?

Had not mentor hug contestants in the past?

I agree with Music-a-muse and Pandey ji.

@ Bold: I don't like male judges doing too much hugging to females in general. Not specifying any one judge in particular. I know personally, I would be really uncomfortable. 
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Sajid may be not so polished and good musician..director..

but last season he did some not so appropriate for stage things when malika sherawat came..My point is, its ok to be not polished or sophisticated but there are certain things one should not do or be careful when judging authentic shows like SRGMP...

mynameisking thumbnail
over-acting, sekhi ...by sajidwajid
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
edited

Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Just because a woman wears clothes that are short or revealing does not give a man a right to do whatever he feels like. I understand they will stare, but that does not give him the right to touch her without her consent. 
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
edited. sorry😳 Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

now i really want to know what you said ðŸ˜† it must have been in reply to me ðŸ˜†
sushrutapandey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music-a-muse

I totally agree. 

Whether it is right to do it on a show, am not too sure. But, it brings an interesting twist to the whole thing. the contestants are also aware that they cannot  get unwarranted praise and get away with poor singing.

This is a good article i came across. They are not musical idiots, as some folks think -a general remark😊they may not come across as polished and sophisticated, but seem quite genuine.

Thanks for the article. Sometimes we fail to realize how much effort someone has to put to even reach the stage that they have.