Arjun

India-Forums

aj kisiko riya yad ayi kya??? (Page 3)

naughtykittyyy IF-Dazzler
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

missed her more n tdy's episode than strdy esp in party nd coffee scenes... they could shw sum flash bk atlest...

bth scns r needed riya...i also feel it  dat cv's atlst gv us lil bt of  FB of her...Deadbt dey dnt
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Coffee scene.. They should have telecasted a flashback at that time...!
they dnt feel our painDead...
butterfly7 Senior Member
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykittyyy

Originally posted by pbhattacharya

we will miss her in every episode yaar...but now what can we do...all of us are still trying our best to get sana back till now we have not got any ray of hope but still i refuse to give up i will post on twitter mail the ph everything whats there in our hands but god knows what will happen...hope that everybody else also does not give up...i so wanted riya to know that why arjun wears the bandage...but tough luck.
afcrs i also rmmbr hr in evry episd bt 2dayyy s epi is 222222much fl like hrt brokn agnnn al ds scn r so close 2 riya memory...
go 4 it dr ...2 gt  back hr in arjun...and tell us wht we can do tooo

maybe you'll can join forum 32 and comment every now and then how we miss sana/riya and how badly we want her back...
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charli_

coffee was riya trademark ...screen was funny but without her something was missing..
now i'm confuse about new entries ...ConfusedConfused

1000% its her trdmrkSmile...hr cleang da rim of da mug..all r misng...
yaa new entrs  mk me confuse 2...jst know dat aksay anand is entrng da showConfused 
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

yep i missed her...jab bhi arjun start hota hai ...first riya aur arjun yaad aate hai...

coffee bole to only riya...

aur ha jab wo lady aayi arjun se baat karane ke liye...i imagine ki riya bhi wahi ho...

ab riya ko vul ke arjun  dekhna impsbl type hota ja raha haiCry...coffee bole to alwayyysss RIYABig smile...

yapss kash woh larki riya hoti tohhhDay Dreamingusi drs mein arjun ke samne akar khari ho jatiiiWink& may be arjun usee dekhta hi rahe jataaDay Dreaming kitna  rmntc hotaaa...
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimarain

i know i was missing riya (sana) in the show...especailly the bandage scene and coffee scene..if her health was giving her a problems then it would been awesome seeing more of hers and arjuns scenes

afcrs it wll always a plsr 2 c them alongCry 
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i missed her so much...Cry
but i think ETF n CVs has forgotten her n moved on...Ouch
Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Didn't watch it. Sorry.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index