Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Charli_

Goldie

Charli_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
coffee was riya trademark ...screen was funny but without her something was missing..
now i'm confuse about new entries ...ConfusedConfused

Edited by Charli_ - 04 November 2012 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naughtykittyyy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aj kisiko riya yad ayi kya??? (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yep i missed her...jab bhi arjun start hota hai ...first riya aur arjun yaad aate hai...

coffee bole to only riya...

aur ha jab wo lady aayi arjun se baat karane ke liye...i imagine ki riya bhi wahi ho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naughtykittyyy

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i know i was missing riya (sana) in the show...especailly the bandage scene and coffee scene..if her health was giving her a problems then it would been awesome seeing more of hers and arjuns scenes

naughtykittyyy

IF-Dazzler

naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgmu86

missed her a lot even in coffee scene
trulyy coffee scn in arjun...r always reltd 2 herCry

naughtykittyyy

IF-Dazzler

naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

missd her too much..specially at d party..whn arjun ws alone :(
exctlyy iss pal mein riya ki kitni jarurat thiii...riya ati aur arujn se bat karti...may be arjun  kisi bat par scold her or may be he also can give his his cute smileEmbarrassed...just thinkkkDay Dreaming

naughtykittyyy

IF-Dazzler

naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiSha13

missed her a loads specialy at the bandage scene n coffee scene.

meee tooo...ye scns riya ke binaOuchBroken Heart

naughtykittyyy

IF-Dazzler

naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessaneeka

missed her all d tym bt wo bandage wala scene ne firse dil k hazaron tukde kr diye :( :'(

may be sana hoti toh sayad riya ko aj iss bare pata chalta ...den think how lvly ariya moment we wl hv...dil ke arma ansuon mein... 

naughtykittyyy

IF-Dazzler

naughtykittyyy

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbhattacharya

we will miss her in every episode yaar...but now what can we do...all of us are still trying our best to get sana back till now we have not got any ray of hope but still i refuse to give up i will post on twitter mail the ph everything whats there in our hands but god knows what will happen...hope that everybody else also does not give up...i so wanted riya to know that why arjun wears the bandage...but tough luck.
afcrs i also rmmbr hr in evry episd bt 2dayyy s epi is 222222much fl like hrt brokn agnnn al ds scn r so close 2 riya memory...
go 4 it dr ...2 gt  back hr in arjun...and tell us wht we can do tooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.