Sur Kshetra

GAK - the most biased judge on SK (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do u agree dat GAK is biased?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [60.47%]
17 [39.53%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
preetie

whay r u passing such racist comments? 

this is really too much! dud ihv never replied to ur racist comments qauz what ever i c say u comment to the post in a very based bad words!

lemme tell u that everyone has their own opionion and qauz ppl like u in the forum dont bother to participate in any thread opnened by u or some indian!

qauz ihv never read aynthing good from ur side and why r u saying that pakistani r haters?

the much hate i c out of ur attitude and mouth! so stop blaiming us being hater!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveyouafridiTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GAK - the most biased judge on SK (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

preetie

this is really too much! dud ihv never replied to ur racist comments qauz what ever i c say u comment to the post in a very based bad words!

lemme tell u that everyone has their own opionion and qauz ppl like u in the forum dont bother to participate in any thread opnened by u or some indian!

qauz ihv never read aynthing good from ur side and why r u saying that pakistani r haters?

the much hate i c out of ur attitude and mouth! so stop blaiming us being hater!! 

Look Lardki whatever. You need to look up in dictionary and find meaning of racist first. Calling pakistani - a pakistani is not racist. If you prefer to be referred as by some other nation that is not my problem.

Now you are saying pakistani dont participate in thread opened by indian or me LOLLOLLOLLOL and you are calling others racist LOLLOLLOLLOL There is nothing racist posted in this thread.

BTW- you are really pathetic to open thread dedicated to me. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed If you want to leave you would have left months ago. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed It is sign of weakness.

Edited by preetie - 05 November 2012 at 6:14am

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
c der is nothing racist in the thread, its just abt bias n by no means related to a nation or any nationality... :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vi

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

preetie

You should read your own posts before having audacity to call anybody racist..you are the one who said that two nation theory is good .. Muslims and Hindus cannot live with each other..who asked you to tell all this in this forum..somehow you think you have special rights to intoleration.

What makes you think that you can call Ashaji names and then announce that both Muslims and Hindus cannot live together and now call Preetie racist..wah wah 

If this the peace we are looking at..we Indians don't want any part of it..

Edited by April2007 - 05 November 2012 at 11:15am

mac2007preetie

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Gulam Ali is out to lunch..he is saying that the singer was flat and was out of tune but then gives 10 and looks very innocently to get support from Runa and Ashaji..

It is clear Gulam Ali has no respect for Indians, he thinks they will welcome him in their country and praise him to the sky and he can manipulative take advantage of them..Gulam doesn't deserve any respect. Respect has to be earned and by being biased he has lost mine and maybe of all Indians.

preetiedesicrowd

mac2007

mac2007

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Gulam Ali is out to lunch..he is saying that the singer was flat and was out of tune but then gives 10 and looks very innocently to get support from Runa and Ashaji..

It is clear Gulam Ali has no respect for Indians, he thinks they will welcome him in their country and praise him to the sky and he can manipulative take advantage of them..Gulam doesn't deserve any respect. Respect has to be earned and by being biased he has lost mine and maybe of all Indians.

He is behaving this way because, he knows that he has lost his voice and therefore he would not be invited to India anymore anyway.

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Any they get one unbiased judge from Pakistan? Why does one have to steal marks, let the singers sing their heart out and let the best win... Why this unfair means????

preetiefrozen.devil

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Any they get one unbiased judge from Pakistan? Why does one have to steal marks, let the singers sing their heart out and let the best win... Why this unfair means????

Even they do come with open mind. Atif is there to do washoutLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vifrozen.devildesicrowd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.