GAK - the most biased judge on SK

Poll

Do u agree dat GAK is biased?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel that ghulam ali khan is very biased towards pakistan, even more than abida. I was shocked d way he gave diljaan 40 jus coz nabeel got 40... i agree wid sum1 on d forum who said dat he does math in his head... he givs 10 to singers lyk nadeem n amir n 0 to diljaan????? n cannot even give a valid reason fr giving 0 or 10.

this is a fair poll wid no multiple voting... Plz vote n comment.  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pakistan team has weak singers. he will give them 10 even they started singing "jack and Jill went up the hill". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jasmine2012 thumbnail
Gulam dude got some serious issues😑😑😑
ambo_123 thumbnail
yhh so if he gves indian singer a 10 it ok but he becomes.biased when he gives pakistani singers a 10...ryttt makes a lot of sense...
April2007 thumbnail
We honor Gulam when he comes to India and he treats Indians like enemies..shame on Indians.

Why Hamesh had to shower all this praise on Gulam..he doesn't deserve it..he doesn't comes across honest...he told Diljaan he didn't like his song but couldn't give any reason..he looked non-plus, when Runa said Diljan was very very good..
s123vi thumbnail
with full respect 2 him i wanna say that he lookd quite confused in yestrday's episode! ashaji n runaji lookd unfair bcoz of him while d truth was that he was not sure abt his judgement!
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambo_123

yhh so if he gves indian singer a 10 it ok but he becomes.biased when he gives pakistani singers a 10...ryttt makes a lot of sense...

luk, indian singers even aftr singing so well get a 0 fr no reason n pak singers get 10 even aftr putting up a bad show. Now is that fair??
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly Pakistan team is more stronger than india, But after first two eliminations now India team is strong. But GAK is nowhere close to Asha B. If you talk about biaseness.. 

I am not a Pakistani :)
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
preetie

whay r u passing such racist comments? 

this is really too much! dud ihv never replied to ur racist comments qauz what ever i c say u comment to the post in a very based bad words!

lemme tell u that everyone has their own opionion and qauz ppl like u in the forum dont bother to participate in any thread opnened by u or some indian!

qauz ihv never read aynthing good from ur side and why r u saying that pakistani r haters?

the much hate i c out of ur attitude and mouth! so stop blaiming us being hater!! 

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

preetie

whay r u passing such racist comments? 

this is really too much! dud ihv never replied to ur racist comments qauz what ever i c say u comment to the post in a very based bad words!

lemme tell u that everyone has their own opionion and qauz ppl like u in the forum dont bother to participate in any thread opnened by u or some indian!

qauz ihv never read aynthing good from ur side and why r u saying that pakistani r haters?

the much hate i c out of ur attitude and mouth! so stop blaiming us being hater!! 

Look Lardki whatever. You need to look up in dictionary and find meaning of racist first. Calling pakistani - a pakistani is not racist. If you prefer to be referred as by some other nation that is not my problem.

Now you are saying pakistani dont participate in thread opened by indian or me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and you are calling others racist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There is nothing racist posted in this thread.

BTW- you are really pathetic to open thread dedicated to me. 😳😳 If you want to leave you would have left months ago. 😳😳 It is sign of weakness.
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago