Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
No, Bella, it is the opposite. That comes out clearly in the conversation in the first episode between Police Commissioner Dustin Coelho and Arjun, when Arjun is persuaded to join the ETF on a regular basis.

Roshni is murdered  by a criminal, Sikandar, solely to take revenge on Arjun (probably for some action Arjun had taken against Sikandar or his crime syndicate)  in a manner that would  hurt him the most. That is why Sikandar does not kill Arjun, he wants him to suffer far more than he would if he had been killed himself.

Coelho clearly tells Arjun that they now have some clues about Sikandar that have come from intelligence agencies, and when the time is right, the case will come to the ETF, which is why Arjun agrees to join the ETF.

So it seems that Sikandar  is not just a local crook but a big time operator, like an international  drug smuggler or arms smuggler or the like. If he had been just a murderous local weirdo or a stalker after Roshni, there would no question of the intelligence agencies being involved.

They have not yet been able to actually locate him, which  is why Arjun has not been able to get his revenge on him.

This said, today's Arjun-Roshni scenes  should be enough to rule out any romantic involvement for Arjun for the foreseeable future. He is still too raw and bleeding inside.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by Bella-Edward

i go crazy when ever i see arjun and roshni scenes...
may that be their marriage scene , or the bed room scene where he stops her from going out on a rainy day , or the anniversary scene ...
i also loved roshni's last scene...
that music , ambiance , dress-color , roshni , and more than anything arjun when he's with his roshni... wwwooowww!! Heart Day Dreaming

todays arjun is very different and it does happen people change when the only reason of your life your existence is shattered in front of your eyes...
his pain is understandable... 

i always thought roshni was killed by some enemy of arjun but now i think she was killed just to separate her from her love her arjun.. so it ha to be some stalker of roshni and not arjun's profession enemy..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrylinealiya_begh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun-roshni FBs.. (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.