Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

first date of rey and taani on rose day.

asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This is for taarey lovers,haters plz stay away.
This is my first os guys,if their is any mistake plz forgive me.
Rey behaving rude with taani as new GS is taani,and rey  not wanted anyone from his group to be GS as avp will use he or she.rey cannt digest tht taani stand against him,as she is GS she has to follow rules of avp.
As now their is rose day in college,couple entry is compulsory,all boys got their date,swayam also got,only rey and taani  is left.on rose day everybody in group is worried abt rey and taanii they both still dnt have their date,boys and girls suggest tht u both only as a couple as u both haven't got yet,rey and taani say no but whole group force them,and they enter as a couple,rey talking to taani.they both stand alone in opposite directions,and their friends enjoying with their date,chatting and doing masti but taani and rey alone standing but their is no dance as well as dance ban,rey go towards taani rudely tell her tht u should be happy bec. their is no dance.why u r  standing here,go and enjoy with avp, she is waiting for u,taani tell herself tht why rey is sayiing like this,why his so rude now,I dnt understand,tears in her eyes as she is so much hurt,she run away their and rey after seeing tears in taani eyes,as he cannt see tears in taani eyes and he then realizes tht why I am rude with taani,as their is no fault of taani,as she always supported me and she is only who came out with shivam proof.than rey thinking why am behaving like this,why I  am thinking so much about taani and cares about taani,he also run and search taani thn think she would be in fireescape,rey finds taani horrible crying,then he go towards her and taani taani, why u crying like this,I am sorry,I hurt u so much,sorry sorry sorry... still she is crying and rey 
Don't cry taani,but I told u sorry,he keeps on asking and taani sout loudly tht love u dammed.rey got shocked and rey tell himself tht why taani always affect,why also care for her bec. I am also fallen in love with taani.then he goes towards taani and tell her tht I care for u,I don't hate,taani I love u too.then hug her tightly,taani too hug him and rey kiss her forehead and they both smile eachother sweetly,and taani tells rey tht we should leave,because whole group will be here,if willnt go to rose party,they both leave fireescape,rey hold taani hand,they enter rose party,taani and rey  look look scene,then rey tells taani tht we should go out for a while as everybody is busy with their dates,rey tell taani tht u come after 5 minutes,be careful tht nobody sees u.rey waiting outside for taani in car,taani also come out jaldi jaldi,rey opens door for taani.rey tells taani tht where u want to go,thn taani tells tht we should go  at lovely place for an half an hour because, everybody will get worried when they willnt find us.rey tells .k sweety.
They go to beach and in baaho mei hand,rey tells taani tht I am realy lucky tht I have u in my life,then he kiss her hands and then hug her and taani tells rey I love u so much and rey: I love u too.
Hope u guys like it but sorry if made any mistake,if u like it plz do press like. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its really nice. . . . . .
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi its reali reali good loved it :)
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey for your first OS it was amazing u did a lovely job, keep writing more stuff
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one dr.sorry don't know ur name
but please don't make single para.please divide it in to 2,3 or more.see it's hard to read like this(don't know about others.but it's hard for me😔.don't take it -ve ok😊)
do write more dr🤗
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For ur first OS IT WAS FAB !!!! I must keep writing !!
lovelypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
really very nice yar i just loved it so so so so so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,muhav,,,,sepacially when taani says i love to rey...n rey says inwritten hope that this happenes on show to yar really excited 4 rose day ,,,,,,,,,,,,yipee...⭐️Edited by lovelypriya - 11 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
luvly reee write more...

staronefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heey it was amazing
really good job !!
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail