Page 9 of 20

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Amazin os luvd it x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AAKMH2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:Forbidden Desire-Pt.2-pg.12-25NOV (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAKMH2

Originally posted by cherry227

awesome one maahi!!! 

it had a eerie feeling to it yet a certain kind of mysterious sensuality... makes one feel that arohi is a spirit or a figment of arjuns imagination... i love this painter with poetic words... 

"husn meri kamzori hai..." wow Day Dreaming 

there is a certain kind of forthright honesty in arjun... he felt like painting her and he immediately expressed it... arohi utnihi ek paheli lagti hai! as if shes a closed book and hes an eager boy who's dying of curiosity to read it Blushing

fabulous writing Clap miss you so much maahi Hug next part jaldi update karo

aise hi likhti raho... 4 months kab nikal jaayenge humey pata bhi nai chalega Dancing 

thank u sheetal jiiEmbarrassed
glad u lyk..& i love ur lines in commentEmbarrassed
yup ye to hai..scha aur to da pointWink
arohi utnihi ek paheli lagti hai! as if shes a closed book and hes an eager boy who's dying of curiosity to read it BlushingClap yaahan to aap mujhe shayr lgg rhi henWink

thank u..kahan miss? yahien to hun menLOL

haina? bt schhi  m missing writing my ffsCry
pr seducing ka ek updt to men pakka dungii is month menTongue

love u..thanks for lovely comment
mein shayar lagi tujhe??? if so then you must be the source of inspiration Embarrassed tere characters aur writing ne mujhe shayar bana diya LOL 

i know tu yahi hain lekin fir bhi miss karrahi hu yaa Ouch 

i miss reading your updates re! seducing ka ek nai jitne chapters de sakti ho pls likho aur humey do... its been so long Cry

AAKMH2

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
WOW Mahi! That was such an amazing update. Great job dear! The way you described everything (:

Please update part 2 soon!

AAKMH2

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
First of all I love this title Mahi Heart
wowww Arjun is painter...
Arohi n white sari... i can imagine this Wink
why u stop there Mahi...
i want next update nowww

AAKMH2

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

jb hum kisi se naraz hote hai to uske comment ka reply krte hen?Ermm

Of course! You can reply :D Its good for your health when you reply to good gurls like me :P

bt agr comment krne wala hmari jaan ho aur uski gussa vwali baat pr bhi pyaatr aaey to kya krna chahey?Confused

I love you Angel! You're simply the best with words!

Originally posted by Varshu_Karthik

Artistic! And OOTYY!!! A beautiful place with amazing friendly people :)

do u ever visit ooti? meri buht wish hai wahan jane klii

Yea.. i have gone there in eight standard for tour :) Nice place! It's just five or six hours travel from chennai :)

Arjun's Maturity was clear... infact very clear from his thoughts at the teenagers convo.. But This is the first time he felt that Women are indeed beautiful creatures of God?!

is convo ka aage part men buht kaam hai..yeah 1st time iska reason bhi nxt mebn [pta chle gaa

hmm... How is it related
? Have Arjun and Arohi already met? Confusing... please update the next part Angel Embarrassed

But i like the way he sees beauty in everything...

eye sight achi hai uskiiLOL

besharmi bhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And trust me... The effects and description you gave for Aru, trust me, Gave me goosebumps! A scary feeling... as though you were describing a ghost living in the middle of no where...

whn i wrote she had horns..aur big teeths phir bhi sb ko darr lgaLOL

hehe... beautiful ghosts are also there na? Chudail or Mohini wala ones Tongue

A pretty maiden that seduces the viewer with its looks... 

smart ho

Why would she seduce him? hmm.. kuch toh hai, which you're hiding Mahi! Tongue

Who leaves his daughter in the middle of nowhere?! :O :O

ye to hai

Arohi's baba is scary! 

bina dekhe>LOL

Obviously yaaar! Leaving his daughter in the middle of no where is creepy! Definitely scary!LOL

And the desire!! Perfectly put in words! beautiful!

jhootiii

oh! I never lie ji D'oh

The desire can never be forbidden if its between Arjun and Arohi :D :D

unke pass license hai?LOLEmbarrassed

yup! International License of beshami issued by the Mohabbat -the School of Love, seeing kitni Mohabbat hai Wink

Two strangers...a handsome hunk.. a pretty damsel..lonely Cottage... chilly Night...A few bottles of Wine...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Perfect Place.. perfect timing... perfect setting for a ghost and its prey to meet :P  Just kidding!! Perfectly romantic :* :*

aur perfect se bhi zyada perfect comment..itne dino baad

BlushingBlushing

Love you!! Update sooonn :D :D

I LOVE U nottt

awwwiiieee
CryCry

Tell me which one should i comment on next? :D

wo bhi men btaun? acha hua tum ladka nhi ho warna tumhari girlfriends kitna rotti

heheh!! Wo to hai! :D :D But you were the first one to say that LOL Few of my friends have actually told me that i would make a perfect lover EmbarrassedLOL

u ko yaad nhi pr mujhe yaad hai..mohc LI khwab saa2..baarish wala ios aur pta nhii kya kyaa phr bhi u kehti ho gyssa kuyn hun

I'll comment... definitellyyy... sooonishhh Embarrassed

AAKMH2

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Kya start to the os... Arjun bohut hi suljha hua ladka hai... Aur artist bhi haiThumbs Up 

Arohi koi bhoot hai kya? The way you have described Arohi is kinda creepy... 

Continue soon and sorry for the late commen.. Thoda busy hoon aajkal:(

AAKMH2

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehased

Mahi...kya mast imagination hai yaar...first to i was lost with the discription of the place...ab thnking whts the suspense of arohi...then thought came of titanic ;)

thanksTongue

glad it keeped u hookedEmbarrassed

haha naa nt titanic..bt will be much different

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Originally posted by pari_15

Aweesum start mahi...ur fab!!
Nice start..i thought wo convo arjun ke baare mein hai..thank u ki aisanhi tha...:D
pata nhi sabko ye arohi bhoot lag rahi hai...par mujhe thodi creepy lagi par bhoot nahi...LOL lagta hai subah padh rahi hu is liye...raat ko padhti to shayad mujhe bhi darr lagta..:D

ab to 6 pgs ho gye comments ke...ab to update kar do..intezar ni ho raha..agey padhne ke liye..

thanks parii..glad u likeEmbarrassed

hehe,,bah arjun itna chichora nhiLOL\

haha creepy?

lolx..ab raat konparh k dekhna

arey aesi baaty nhi..bt m just waiting for urs feedback
ha creepy coz akele hai ghar pe..ye nhi darwaza bandh kar ke baithe..n upar se 'chan-chan' karti ghum rahi hai..koi chor agaya to use asaani se arohi ki location pata chal jaegi...Tongue

chalo..ab jaldi update dijiye..:D

darwaza bnd rkhtii to arjun kese aata..shayd uske lye hi khulla choda hoEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.