Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

Hey mahiii...
Iike always...this is us just so fab yaar...
The start was great...two boys general discussion n arjun consudering himself lucky...
Haha...but his luck caught him and he fell for the charms of the girl...
Woap, arohi discription itself was seductive yaar...luved the way u described...
So arjun is now off to make her pic...n aru agreed...
Fab...i need 2nd part soon janab...

Bw...why do i feel that aru is a bhoot here...hehe...like she said husan khatarnak bhi ho sakta hai...

Conr soon...

Luv ya
Ana

heyy ana hw was ur journey?
shukriyaa jii ..gladf u likeEmbarrassed

hehe trueWink

ahan schiiEmbarrassed

haan ye sb to hogyaa..dn?

acha tumhe ois line se wo bhoot lagiLOL
love u too baby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:Forbidden Desire-Pt.2-pg.12-25NOV (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-pranjal-]Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap   Clap Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

Yaar yeh Emoticons jitne bhi dalu kam padenge aj toh Confused kya karu Confused

Mahi you are Awesome ness ki Hadh yaar Clap Lods of hugs & kisses to you for this Heart

Wow ...*bows down* you are incredible  Clap you always create different magic with each update & story & you are back again loved reading this Big smile you Rock Yaara Clap but i want next part nowww ...Pleaseee Cry

your Start man ...i was like Shocked yeh kya ho raha hain Shocked LOl i thought as usual jay & shefali lad rahe honge & Arjun is listening to his Cribbing LOL But meraa popat Tongue

hats off to you dear the way you have started this was mesmerising Clap Arjun The Painter ...& hsi views his attitude came out brilliantly Clap he loves to capture Beauty ...& Now the phi-nominal flawless beauty is in front of him & he is about to caputre it in canvas Day Dreaming but your discribtion & detailing gave me goosebumps too...having a wired scary feeling with every passing line Ouch aisa kyun Confused yeh kya hain ...its a horror story kyaa?????? Confused

Goshh!!! you made me crazy with the detailing & awesome discription of Arohi Clap she is sooo beautiful ...& Extremely Sexy ...I just loved the way you have discribed it ...it was sooo sensuous. ...plus her looks & get up ...Omg she is sooo hawt Smile  but Somewhere it scared me too ...kya hain yeh Confused

Arohi ke baba ...aise kaise woh itni badi jagah use aise mausam mein akeli chod ke gaye Shocked i am having ajeeb feeling Ouch plus the title ...I JUST WANT NEXT PART NOW Smile

Pleaseee Update naaa Big smile

i am loving thiss ...please contiue jaldi se 

Love you Sweet heart 
Pranjal.
[/QUOTE]

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

ye bhi km hai itne pyare comment k lyeEmbarrassed

itnii tareef ki ab to likhna hi prega

haha...mujhe bhi aesa lga tha

haeeyy haeeyy i lkove ur poetic lines pr phir bghi tum likhne ko tyarr nhiCry

lolx..horror nt bad ...shud try?Wink\\

wo to aap ko next update men ptaa chlega

glad u love it

loveee u to
hugs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pranjal-

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
i wonder tum har baar itni unique n awesome concept lati kahan se ho????????

u jst keep us hooked to ur story n craving fr more n more...Embarrassed

now plz updt soon...want to knw abt aru's mystryWink

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Omg ye arohi kahi bhoottt to nahi
Anyway
White sari n arohi , it's always butterfly in me so bicharaaa painter arjun kese Bach Sakta he
Oh meri Cham Cham mahi now update next n I inform me first huh

ptaa nhi mujhe toConfusedShocked

hehe..kya hoga arjun kaaWink

aww men cham cham?Embarrassed

likhne se pehle hi bta dungiiLOL

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreya19roy

Awesome awesome awesome start Mahi...I'm absolutely loving the whole scary n mystery feel that this OS is giving...this bhootiya angle is really very interesting to read n I'm super excited to read it Big smile

Bt I wonder Arjun ka kya hoga last mein if Arohi actually turns out to be a ghost...as of now she seems to a nice-nice wala bhoot (if she is even a bhoot at all). This is really funny to imagine u know, Arohi n bhoot LOL

Continue soon Mahi n thanx for the pm Smile

thank u thank u sreyaaEmbarrassed

glad u enjoyed it

lolx..u ne to ise schi men bhoot bna dyaWink

hope it cm to ur excitementEmbarrassed

arey haan ye to hai?

pehle to sbhii behave krte hen naaLOL

kyun funny..whn did i said she had long teeths

ur welcome..thanks for lovely comment

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M00NA

''Forbidden Desire'' awesome title Thumbs UpHeartHeart

ok start ki kuch lines...conversation mujhy laga arjun aur us k friend ki haiLOL(n thnk Mahi wo un ki nahi thi )

Arjun+Painter= more and more  romance...intense romance...waise romance ka R to hai hi arjun k name mai Embarrassed...

Age 24 Day DreamingSilly

ok frankly speaking mujhy ootty ka nahi pata thaOuch...google kiya ROFLEmbarrassed...

MEHFIL+HUSAN hehehe mujhy laga tumhare is OS mai arohi us mehfil ki jaan hogi...ufffD'ohmera filmy mind LOLEmbarrassed...

As a gentleman bt a desire awoke in his heart;to gt atleast a glimpse of owner of such beautiful voice....jahan desire ho wahn gentle nahi hota TongueWink

Her tone suddenly so deep:husan buht khtrnak bhi ho sktaaa hai...mujhy ye arohi kuch theek nahi lag rahi 

tumhari bnaun?His desire just slipped from his mouth....hahaha Arjun controlROFL

was just going to paint a woman 1st time...dangerous but xciting WinkDay Dreaming

MAHI for me this story is new...i hv never read anything like this b4...
so m expecting sooo much from this stroy...
i liked this concept...Heart
arjun ka new avatar Day Dreaming
n arohi ka well i dont knowLOL ...but i liked d way u described her...pure soul...
plz in next update do write about arohi ka hale dil ...

and next update main OS PLSHHH complete karna...dont want tto read this os in parts...

over alll mast re entry with mast StarOS...
thnx MAHI Hug...Heart u 

shukriyaa..glad u lyk

shuru ka convo tha cxnfuse kerne k lyweLOL

nhi nhi mera arjun itna chichora nhiWink

wah jii ye to haii..to arohi k naam men bhi to hai

tujhew age bhi avhi lgiiShockedWink

lolx..mene bhi raaz 1 men dekhga..acha lga tha wo place

arey wah acha idea hai..next os men try krengfeEmbarrassed

ahem ahem

buht kuch lgii gi..wait @watch

thank u for beautifulll comment..muaah

will try my best yaar

love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M00NA

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb update

thanks pinkii

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

Areyy ye aru kaun hai??
N the title itself gvng me vibes dat ts a ghost story..
I hope my aru s nt a ghost..
Bt her dialogue.. Bana sakthe tho banao..s still scaring me..
Pheww i cd find sadness n pain in her voice.. "mere baba bhi nahi hai..
"
Means she ws waitng fr her baba,,bt y d hell she s aline in her home?? N mahi if she s a ghost,den hw wl arjun marry her (dey dint even start feir love n here am asking abt marrige lol)
Haha anyways mahii awesm start yar...
Now update soon baba

arohi arohi haiWink

kyun jii title men aesa kya hai?

well hope for bestEmbarrassed

hehe sb darr kyun rhe henLOL

smartyy appu

bs shadii krado sb se pehle...tum log hi responsible ho bddti aabadi kaLOL

thank u for lovely cmnt baba

lobe u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.