Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbhattacharya

completely agree with you...i dont think we will ever stop missing riya...but i was glad that they showed chotu and shree's comedy...overall the episode was very good...yeah for the first time there was no precap.
i'm glad also they showed Shree and Chotu's comedy,but missed Riya so much in such scenesCry
the no precap is very mysterious??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Episode :) (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Episode was awesome...i guess the best of the series...
I loved the way Arjun cornered Hiten and proved that he is always 2 steps ahead of the killer...

Shree-Chotu comedy was so funny...i couldnt stop laughing at Chotu's expressions and of course Shree's acting...missed Riya there...

Just one point which i found weird was why did the killer leave the botany book in that girl's house...i mean he could have done away with that book too...hmmm i guess thats Arjun's theory too...any criminal, however master minded he is will leave one clue...he is sure to commit one mistake somewhere...

too good...expecting more of such mindblowing suspense filled episodes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

It was super duper epi..if riya too there, this was toppest epi..
yep if she had been here, it would have been wonderfulSmile

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey guyz didn't catch up with d epi... Hw was Arjun's bandage scene explained in d epi... Plz plz tel me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina2603

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Episode was awesome...i guess the best of the series...I loved the way Arjun cornered Hiten and proved that he is always 2 steps ahead of the killer...Shree-Chotu comedy was so funny...i couldnt stop laughing at Chotu's expressions and of course Shree's acting...missed Riya there...Just one point which i found weird was why did the killer leave the botany book in that girl's house...i mean he could have done away with that book too...hmmm i guess thats Arjun's theory too...any criminal, however master minded he is will leave one clue...he is sure to commit one mistake somewhere...too good...expecting more of such mindblowing suspense filled episodes...
u forgot todays lesson::: HE WAS ONE STEP AWAY FROM PERFECTION...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anandTina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bloomingbud

Hey guyz didn't catch up with d epi... Hw was Arjun's bandage scene explained in d epi... Plz plz tel me
well it was shown he was just out of shower, and before applying the bandage they showed her name tattoed there, and flashbacks Sikander had used a knife to cut that name before killing RoshniCry

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

But I expected Rhea's flash backs in the coffee-scene...! They behaved insensibly! Many are speculating that the reason behind missing precap is entry of new female officer... Sincere ly hope not 4 our Arjun so soon...! Inspite of all these it wz a brilliant epi...! Arjun n other's acting skills were spell-boiunding!
yep i also expected them to remember Riya, but nothingCry
They behaved as if she didnt existCry

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Episode was awesome...i guess the best of the series...
I loved the way Arjun cornered Hiten and proved that he is always 2 steps ahead of the killer...

Shree-Chotu comedy was so funny...i couldnt stop laughing at Chotu's expressions and of course Shree's acting...missed Riya there...

Just one point which i found weird was why did the killer leave the botany book in that girl's house...i mean he could have done away with that book too...hmmm i guess thats Arjun's theory too...any criminal, however master minded he is will leave one clue...he is sure to commit one mistake somewhere...

too good...expecting more of such mindblowing suspense filled episodes...
yep i also didnt understand why he made such a big mistake, he could easily have thrown that book away, but no he left it at Gauri's place...
But like they said no crime is perfect, they will always leave at least one clue behind...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.