Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

hira_arnie

IF-Rockerz

hira_arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Hey readers of IPKKND, This is my dark Castle Index of all my works. Hope you enjoy them enough to follow them. 

Bleeding Heart

~PROLOGUE~

Her black hair flew over her eyes which were filled with tears. 'Shit, what will i do now ??'
She glanced over the reports again , The pregnancy report,  it was positive. She was pregnant , she was carrying  a baby, His Baby.
But then there were tears in her eyes , weren't there ??
She was feeling helpless wat will she do now???If Arnav singh Raizada has come to know about her pregrnancy what will happen than???
she was lost in her thoughts,thinking about her life which was like hell for her after her forced marriage to Arnav
She was not more than a Mistress to him,who sactified him on bed.And nothing else..
Slapping her was is usuall routine,over a minor mistake he treat her like a criminal..who have no right to live a peacefull life..
Her family broke each and every relation with her after her forced marriage...Raizada's doesnt talk to her..She was suffering like hell...She didnt have anyone to cry her heart out...
From past three months she drop all hopes of living She doesnt eat well doesnt sleep well her dark circles under her eyes telling the truth of her miserable life but no have gut to ask her what happening with her...
Every night of these three months was like horrible nights for her..
She doent even know the reason behind all this torture which was given to her in these dayz..She doesnt know her fault whose punishment was given to her now a dayz..
Khushi singh raizada never fell so helpless rather today...
she does not know  the route where to go or where not...

''''''''''''''''''''''''
Link:

Updated Chapter 7 on thread two page 1

THREAD#2

Only belongs to me

"when you create a new life inside someone,can you then live without her or not????"
                                                   ~PORLOGUE~

BEFORE 6 YEARS:

"How can u say that maa i always treat her just like anjali Di...how can u think that i will marry her after knowing that she is 8 years younger than me mom"said an irritated Arnav..."Mamta told him that when we get married you were 12 years younger than and that time i was not arguing with my parents just like him"A cold but firm voice came just behind arnav,and he very well knew that who was he...His dad Gorav Singh Raizada for whom the family business umpire comes first rather than his children...thats why Anjali Singh Raizada Arnav's elder sister run away from this cage because she wanted to became a model which was against in their family rules...Gorav Singh Raizada broke each and every relation with his daughter who was very closed to his heart but rules are rules and on that day She was thrown out of this house and no one means no one have permission to met her ever...
Arnav u have to marry her beta otherwise your father will do the same which he had done with anjali...and beta i dont want to loss you please for my sake marry her"said mamta in a helpless tone...
"But maa is she ready???"Arnav said this with pleading look..."She always do the things which your dad ask her to do,she will never regret ur father"said mamta while sobbing because she was risking the lives of two most precious persons in her life one of her son and second her niece which was just like her own daughter...

IPKKND FOREVER

Don't forget to comment and like Embarrassed
xxx

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by hira_arnie - 30 October 2013 at 9:37am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07cappacuinoanisa...reena1146princessep13shanta71sanayagnyogakopiPoonam_PnPihu7MysaBSwanWhatThe_ipkkndMsFuzzybear69swtsambluewater07bubblzArshi_luvangelroseyLiya123SushmitaDas1pari97sanayabarun3imli95nataliyaDivi.CbellsmasbarsanaTirtharupaAlai123vks11toeditorNkayaniRasa23Blondiexzy_Roka_awroneemaashi.1jessjazzsabz105ashw99arniepervaizTANVI_SEXYilakiakamalapushpanano123Aisha1996Javeria3991AimmyLovesSobtisikhni_dhakdhak22Yellow.-SanzAngel-zafiVYGA89..Paawani..ASR6262summaiyasayedCountingStarsxKeerthuKiarshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Hira_Arnie's Castle Index~*" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hope you like it

xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AimmyLovesSobtihira_arnie

hira_arnie

IF-Rockerz

hira_arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged