Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ICG THREAD #52- Us Pagals at Our Best! :D Join us!

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Ria creating the thread because Simi hasn't come on, and we feel like orphans on a Sunday without ICG Big smile

ICG was created by Simi (--Sarun--) All credit and thanks go to her! Big smile

Love you, Simi! Hug

Miscellaneous Glitter Graphics Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

Jewels Glitter Graphics Dividers | GraphicsGrotto.com

ICG Thread 52!!!

Congrats ICG'ians! 

Our ICG started on the 20th of July and it has come a long way...in fact it has been added to the IPKKND's forum rules and regulationsClap

So many friendships have been formed, we have all become emotionally attached to each other. It is like a home for us Hug

The ICG (IPKKND Chat Group) is the official IPKKND forum's Chat Group. So please come and join if you want to chat with the members. It is a place, to make new friends, discuss anything (not always relating to Arshi/IPKKND) but most of all,it is a place to know the forum and its livlihood!

New members are encouraged to join, as this will make them feel welcomed and it will give them a better understanding of the forum and its ways.Smile 

Rules of the ICGSmile

No bashing of IPKKND will be tolerated. Any post that bashes the show will be reported and then one of the members from the Development Team (DT) will look into the matter.
Promoting other shows here isn't allowed. Remember it is the IPKKND forum and this is an IPKKND Chat Group
Approve

If you come across any news that is related to IPKKND, then please feel free to post it ! Don't be shy and contribute if you have something.

*Other than that, the normal rules apply that are mentioned in the IPKKND Forum Rules and Regulations topic. 

Big smile

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 04 November 2012 at 8:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...sana...21magiquePriyyankacutelittleangelshona3shillu.arshiJyo.Arshi.IPKSahiba_dollchotte097

Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Bakra of the ThreadWink

Bakra of the Thread, is the person who is basically like a bakra for the thread. So, since many members enjoy pulling each others legs and joking around with each other, each thread it will be a different member jiski pol khulegi LOL

This Thread's Bakra-

Preetu Di!
(shona3)

Your task:

Name: 

Birthday: 

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color: 

Favorite thing to do other than IF Wink:

Why you visit  ICG: 

Favorite Daily Soaps or Movies: 

Dedicate a Song to ICG:

Last question of Survey will be different for every member, voted by members Wink

Preetu di, your question is----

WHAT IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE Wink

Have fun! Will try to collect these from all the members at the end to have an ICG Slambook! Big smile

Pm me your answers please in the same format! Embarrassed

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 04 November 2012 at 11:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyyankacutelittleangelshona3shillu.arshiaNkItA.CSahiba_dollJyo.Arshi.IPK

Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Members of the ICG!

1) Jyo.Arshi.IPK:
She's been here right from thread 1 till now! One of the most loved members! She is like a mother to us, always defending us after we have done our crimes (bashing MB and Viman)Wink

2) Lareefab:
La di has been with us from thread 1 also. An adorable di! Embarrassed We wish you all the best for your married life! Jeeju better keep you happy...VARNA...Big smile

3) cutelittleangel:

Hafsa di..you are so sweet and caring! Aap toh mere partner ho masti mein...jab un so called Virmanians ki band bajani hoti hai aur jab Luvya4ever ko buttering karne ke ideas sochte hai and how to change our behaviour. Yeh sirf aapko samajh mein aata hai ROFL

4) Mini.S:

Vaise toh hai CID fan par hamesha ICG mein ghumti rehti hai :P Straight forward and funny...she is our funny member Wink

5) ..Pawanni..:

You Barunlicious posts brighten our day Embarrassed Dunno, what we would do without drooling over Barun in your posts Big smile Smart and funny is our Pawanni di!

6) Sandhyait:

HP ki biwi ROFL Oh di, we love to tease you when you are our bakra LOL Our Sandy di is friendly and sweet Embarrassed

7) shona3:

Our gutterist! Blushing One of the headmasters of the TGA Wink Bahar se bahut innocent dikhti hai..par hai nayi LOL 

8) shillu.arshi:

Humari Mahesh ki fan LOL Shillu di...you are so fun loving and adorable Embarrassed

9) Edella17:

My partner in crime LOL We really miss you! Please come back soon :)

10) tridevishraddha:

Friendly with everyone Embarrassed A great writer!

11) crazzyfan:

Kamaal ke gutter updates ! Hum toh aapke deewane hai! Aarti di is our best writer Wink

12) ASRHOTNEZ:

Merz di, your bubbly nature can make anyone fall in love with you Embarrassed 

13) billa097:

Our chottey! Tongue Sanaya ke sabse bade fan..LOL Really sweet :)

14) Anamika2291:

So sweet and yet so quiet ! A talented writer Embarrassed Aap toh humare muh se lafz cheen lete ho Embarrassed

15) rechup:

Your DP makes us swoon Blushing Another popular bakra LOL

16) sashhh33:

A cute and loving di Embarrassed

17) -kitzdoll-:

We miss you alot Kriti di! Really adorable Wink

18) 21magique:

Simple and down to earth Wink We miss you alot to ! Smile

19) Harshu246:

Harshu ki bacchi LOL Mischevious and nautanki :P My bashing partnerLOL Best of luck for your exams!

20) Arshi-licious01:

Our 2nd gutter queen! Another headmaster of the TGA LOL Following in the footsteps of our reigning gutter gueen, Krishika ROFL

21) KaShArHi_Krishi:

Our ultimate gutter queen! Founder of the TGA Clap Credit goes to her for spreading gutter in the ICG Big smile She seems really innocent but beware LOL

22) Gazal..:

Really cute and romantic Blushing

23) Aishu3003:

Adorable and simple Wink So far has managed to stay away from the gutteriness Embarrassed Aapke bas kuch aur hi din baki hai.. LOL

24) hetalmkn

Our lovely hetal di! Her and Avinash jeeju make a such a sweet couple Blushing

25) naughtymallu:

A recent member. Outgoing and bubbly Big smile

26) Sanguine_gal:

Adorable and guttery is our Yukti di Embarrassed

27) MT_Loverboy:

Mohit Bhai! The other guy in the ICG Wink Loved by all the di's Smile A huge Sanaya and Prachi Desai fan LOL Another partner in bashing VirmanLOL

28) .Lovegood.

Ranju! My sweet sis! The youngest in the ICG and the most innocent Wink

29) ArHiViranya:

Hiral di! Bubbly and funny Embarrassed A great person to talk to :)

30) Ankitachoudhary:

Loved by all because of her welcoming nature Embarrassed

31) Sahiba_doll:

A new member :) As adorable as a doll Embarrassed

32) -chamkilli-:

My morning buddy Tongue So sweet , except when it comes to Varun LOL Humari Ms. Neha Varun Dhawan haiWink 
Jo bhi ho jaye Di, he's mine...all is fair in love and war Big smile Age difference gayi bhaad mein Wink Aap serial nayi dekhti, Kuch toh Log Kahenge? Both leads have huge age diff but are in love with each other Big smile
Dekha..all is fair in love and war ROFL,

A MESSAGE BY HARSHU TO ALL OF US AS SHE IS BUSY WITH EXAMS ...SHE MISS US VERY BADLY Smile

Hey all I am here to inform u all that I will b inactive on ICG frm November 1st till December 1st coz of my exams which will start from 19th of November

Do wish me luck and here I have a mssge for u all'do read itt

FIRST MSGES TO ALL THE DI'S

PRIYA DI : luv u loads di . come back soon !! infact I know u were bck and I told u 2 come here 'hmphhh. [:@] where r u???????i know u missd ur family a lot but we are also a family na!! toh jab tyme rahe cum here 'we all misss u and love u..KISSES!!!! take care '!! Muah luv u

SHRADDHA DI: I tooo misss you di and love u 'and ur guess works haee I misss dose LOL how was ur exams???? I hope aap paasss ho gaye ?????? [K] ROFL I have full faith on u aap mera naam roshan karoge Wink LOL Hug misss u di 'hugs ..luv u

JYOTHI DI : Hug di I know ive hurt u many a times Heart Heart I know uve forgiven me 'but yaad rakhna dat I speak utter rubbish to kabhi mere baato ko dil se mat lagaana ' I mean lagana but only good words ko not bad words LOL and remember cannot live widout u !!! HugHugHug will miss u '. Love u loads

PRUTHVI BHAI : same goes 2 u bhai ..jo maine jyo di ko kaha hai ! I can neva eva see u sad or angry !! if u eva feel like I m ignoring u gimme a tite slap nd I will do d same if I feel so LOL and remember we will always be HARVI : the best bro-sis '.KISSES will misss u loads''!!!! Take care HugHug shillu di ka mssge padhna Wink

PAAWANI DI ; WHERE ARE YOU??? Merse toh baat karna hi band kar diya hai aapne .. iknow u don't mis me but I toh miss u na ..my gadhi basher partner LLL: I love u loads!!!!!!!and haan apne ASR ko mujhse milaana zaroor '..Wink misss u Hug///take care

HAFSA DI : MY TERRORIST DI '' oops im scared LOL Hug and misss chatting wid u !! I have loads to tell u di !!KISSES do keep PMing me '.misss u KISSES take care luv u trrrist ki bachi WinkHugHug

LA DI ; congratulations in advance on ur roka di ! I dunno whether I'll be here on ICG THAT DAY OR NOT ..ISLIYE aaj hi [J] wait for my call or mssge Wink miss u di 'luv u diii one more mssge for u neeche wid sandy di merz din d aissha di Winkmiss u diKISSES take care '.luve u !!!! HugHug

LAILA DI : my majnu ki wifey .. hows everything ??all the very best for ur exams di !! I hope all is fine now ..!! take care di and always keep smiling kabhi sad hui to close ur eyes u will find me in ur dreams mein joker ban ke aappka happy karne k liye rahoongi ' majnu ka khyayal rakhna nad uff stop blushing LOL Wink take care di HugHug

NANDINI DI : if you look at the bakra list LOL u will find our names '. LOL we both were'nt there on Wednesday hi5 'hum bach gaye '.. ' lol ..kk di vaise all d best fr ur exams too I guess abhi chal raha hai [K] bdw will misss u v much 'take care 'KISSES HugHugHug

VARSHA DI : my shu partner Wink will miss irritating pll wid u Wink bdw hru??its been a week since I tolked wid u LLhope u'll not forget me'will misss u tc'KISSES HugHug will miss ur hindi ROFL ..kk srry lol di will really miss u v much ..

PRACHI DI : WEELLL what shud I sayting u di wid PRAIT [PRACHI + MOHIT] ..kk marna mat '.will miss doing it Wink[srry fr now] DON'T b haapppy .. I'll be bck 2 irritate u Wink this srry was coz I need ur well wishes . varna I'll fail 'na ROFL di was jking '..take care nd forgive me 'lol 'luv u v much muahhh KISSES HugHugHug

KRISHIka DI ; aapki nautanki sis needs ur well wishes for BIO '. Wink LOL plse apni student ko aashirwaad dena Wink so that I get 100 on 100 'lol 'will miss u di '.take care'KISSES '' luv u loads HugHugHug

GAZAL DI : miss chatting with u di '.where r u???? I last saw u on fb'. Kabhi idhar bhi aa jaya karo '' have u forgotten me?? Ur sis harshu ?? hkb??? I cant bear it'.. di I luv u sooo much 'mujhe mat bhoolna'Miss u v much !!! HugHug

ANNIE DI : KISSES apna pic dikhanaa mat bhoolna umm tc ..apna promise yaad rakhna I will kep my promise 'will miss u more nd more ..and di main aapke liye ek poem likhongi 'will PM U after exams ..luv u loads ..keep smiling varna main dreams mein aake aapko bhi daroongi !!!! Wink luv u loads will miss U tc 'HugHugHug

ANKITA DI : I can see that smirk on ur face Wink I know u mite b very happy .. but don't worry mein aapki poll kholoongi 'either I'll ask bhai or make u blurt out ur secret Wink [abot ur BF ]Wink LOL di luv u '.you hold a very spcl position in my heart '..keep smiling and stop blushing LOL ''luv u KISSESHugHug

SHILLU DI. RASH DI: may ur hubbys keep loving u as dey luv u both now '. Will Miss u alllHugHugHug

SHILLU DI : ONE LAST TYME B4 GOING

Hi akka

Hi china hru?? Lunch kiya?/

Yes akka nd u??

Ihad dis nd dis..i luv it

Hi5 me 22'we r soo similar na !!!

ROFL di ssrry ..will miss doing this '' !!!!!

KISSES nd will miss u loads '

plse don't forget ur lil NAUTANKI sis ''Hug

RASH DI : miss chatting wid u 'DI LUV U KISSES ive herd dat ur leaving ICG y ?? di don't do it ?? kya hua 'tell me if u luv me '.. Heart Heart that's all I had to say,'will wait fr ur pm HugHug tc ..i luv u !! muahahhh!!!!!!

SANDY DI , LA DI , MERZ DI , AISHA DI : YAYYY im no more ur bakra fr one whole month ..WOW !! is'nt that gr8????LOLbut di's will miss being ur bakra but don't worry after one month I'll b the bakra fr whole of December'.im everready WinkHugHug

SANDY DI :ur chotti will miss u very much..meri yaad ayi toh khushi ko dekh lena if u think dat im chotti khushi *blush* *blush* Wink [but I doubt ki aapko meri yad aayegiCry ] LOL will miss u di'kisi aur ko miss nautanki rani mat banana plseee !!!!!!!!nd don't forgrt me'PM KARNA '.luv u HugHug

MERZ DI : I hope ur fine now di 'will miss u loads'keep pming me !!! HugHugHug KISSES plse apne iss bakre ko mat bhollna I want to hold d same positions\impreession in ur heart\minds as I hold now 'i hope it's a gud one [K] LOL will miss u lots di xoxoxoxoHugHug

AISHA DI : HRU?? nd ur daughter our lil princess??tc 'nd also tc of my FIL BARUN *blush * LOL LUV U DI '.. AND HAAN happy birthday di '' many mny happy returns of d day 2 u di !! KISSES srry cud nt give u gift ' but wen I cum bck will definitely give u sumthing 'promise '.KISSESHugHug till then hugs HugHug don't frget me do mis me nd my nautanki :P

BADE BHAI:i luv u KISSES hru?? Miss irritating ppl !!LOL my partner bhai tc '.do miss me 'don't frget ur chotti sis '.. I will not b able to bear it if u all forget me Heart do pm me 'will misss u more nd more '''.. luv u HugHugHug and haan mere alawa kisi ko nautanki rani mat banne dena plseee!! I don't wannna loose my position '. LOL luv u /'miss u HugHug

PARI DI: hello hope u remember me ' luv chatting wid u di ..u r too sweet just like ur name [:S] luv u di 'take care ..miss u '.. don't forget me :P .. HugHug

AARTI DI : u dint show me ur pic *ANGRY * I showed u mine na ..*pout* PLSE main jab aaon show it 2 me .. ireally wanna see how my cute sis luks like'.. 'luv u loads di 'KISSESHugHug

YUKTI DI : how is ur son ?? di hope he is fine ' I wanna see his poic if u allow me di and lemme see 'plseee I know he is too cute 'just handsome like u I mean pretty like u ..i mean u,mmm .. u understood na ' plsseee '.. luv u loads di 'muah '.. misss u sooo much HugHugHug

AISHWARYA DI : all the very best for ur exams di 'wish me luck tooo 'luv u di '.. Just wanna give u a tite hugs Hugmuahhh KISSES luv u miss u sooo *to the power infinity* much

TORI DI : happy vijay dashmi di : mein aappko dhoondne ke mission me hoo but for tat need ur pic di ' lol '' luv u di'don't frget this miss nautanki of urs 'plsee *pot* ..luv u KISSES HugHugHug

HIRAL DI , LOJI DI , DIBA DI , : miss u alll ' hardly get tyme 2 chat wid u alll ..*sad* do pm me if u read this 'luv u '.will miss u loads HugHug KISSES

ANANYA DI,

KARTHI DI

KRISHNA DI ,

SUHANA DI

KRITI DI

NIA AUNTY Wink ROFL srry srry jking

NEHA DI

FAHI DI

UPASNA DI

All 9 of u di's hope u've not forgotten me !!Where r u all?? Miss chatting wid u .. If u all read this do pm me LUV U LOADS KISSES HugHug

TO THE COUPLES

VIBBHAV JEEEJU :MISS u sooo much ..tc of di as u always d o . don't forget me 'KISSES nd haan do rememberi luv u v much more than preetu di **shh it's a secret** Wink LOL miss u KISSESHug do wish me luck for my exams ..nd haan b ready mein vaha kabhi bhi aa sakti hoon..u know y??/ Wink LOLmein chodne waali nahi hoo 'lol BEWARE '.!!!! LUV U JEEJU 'TC HugHug

PREETU DU : watt?? aise kyu dekh rahe ho??? ohhhk that areh i luv u more don't worry areh jeeju ko flatter to karega padi na ..u know na .. Wink lol di will miss being ur bakra 'too 'read the ps '.. nd haan how ws ur bday surprise ..pg 3 is still empty [K] 'anyways di 'willl misss u very mch luv u loads KISSES HugHugHug

HETAL DI : my welll wishes r wid u di ' im 1999 percent sure u will recover soon b4 i cum bck '.. When u read this read it wid a smile 'cant see u sad ..god bless u 'tc all r wid u 'KISSES Hug HugHugmy fighter di will be fyne soon na.. Promise me that Hug KISSES will miss u 'tc

JEEJU : di will b fyne ..plse don't worry ..apna khayal rakhna ..if u eva feel sad close ur eyes and u will see a joker in frnt of u ..thats me'will make u laugh [J] 'keep smiling '.. KISSES HugHugHug

TO THE CHOTTI SISTERS

MINI : tc maaji Wink [lol] don't forget me nd haan uss anjali ne aapki buraai ki to call me main khabar loongi uski Wink i will not spare her'luv u loadsss'KISSESwill miss u ..muahh'tc HugHugHug

SIMI : my sis luv u tooo ..plse fdont frgt me..all the best fr ur exams ' nd ignore dose dum virmaan fans '.. unhone kuch kaha to maar doongi unhe..m wid u 'nd will always b bside u 'tc sis'KISSESHugHugHug

RIA : my gift?? my update???? im missing it '. jaldi varna remember m not toking 2 u Wink lol luv usis and haan u tooo help me in my bio ..asshhirwad dena Wink LOL luv u miss u KISSES HugHugmere FIL ka khayal rakna Wink

MY SABSE CHOTTI SIS RANJU : do u think I forgt abot u 'NO ways'.i luv u v much'tc 'KISSESnd rem me 'don't u dare frget me '.. luv u v much KISSESHug

PS: i wanna b d bakra for the whole of november Wink sab bach jaaenge nd main bhi [lol]

PPS : alll i wrote all the mssges coz i want ur aashirwaad ..varna who will miss u all '. hmmm

wat y r u all staring at me like this '.

hmphhh ' how cud u all think soo low of me..i mnot sooo selfish 'will dfnitely miss u all..but now m v angry' v baaad..m not btoking to anyone '.hmppphhh ..urgh ..*stamp my foot turn around me leaving *

...ROFL jaate jaate nautanki karna to banta hi hain na 'lol 'luv u all 'plsedont forgrt me.. nd don't let anyone steal my place in ur heart ..i want to remain the same nautanki of ICG nd ur chotti 'will miss u all loads. .. Hug muaahh 'KISSES

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 04 November 2012 at 8:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...sana...Priyyankashona3aNkItA.CSahiba_dollshillu.arshiJyo.Arshi.IPK

SlovesBSSI IF-Sizzlerz
SlovesBSSI
SlovesBSSI

hi guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarun--shona3

Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Messages from some ICG members...Embarrassed

From Pawaani di Wink

WUHOOO...ITS THE 50TH THREAD...PARTYYYParty...!!!
WE STARTED LONGGG BACK...CANT BELIEVE WE REACHED SO FAST !!!! LOVE U ALL SO MUCHHH...<3
sarun_deewani (suhana) : my first frnd on IF...u r my li'l baby hun n i miss u so much...hugs sweety !
jyo.Arshi.Ipk (jyothi) : my soul sista...the angel that she is... we all love her coz she is worth worth woth loving !
lareefab (lareefa di ) : a sweetheart, a pure soul..she turns tamatar always as she keeps blushing wen we talk about jeeju !
cutelittleangel (hafsa) : my li'l baby...my small li'l sista...she is the cutest gal i know...
harshu : the naughtiest kid...nevah go by her age ! she iz maa of all wen it cums to talk gutter...lub u hkb
preets : a gal so madly in love with her frnds dat u ll always find her online on fb or else in IF...we too love u preets...<3
ria : partener in crime ! she n harshu r the reall kiddos jus by age rest we all know abt them ;)
annie : anamika...a real doll...she wll lub u more than u love her !!
queen of hearts !
merz : we use our brains very less but wen we do we think alike...love u merz...my arab beauty !
mini : she is a bin bulaayi mehmaan...who came to my life and i cn never let her go...mini i really love u so so so so much meri jaan !
shilpa : sweetest gal...always bubbly n cheerful...be regular dammit !
shillu : i jus have to tell u one thing "mahesh babu zindabaad"
shradha: my soulmate...hehe...shradhs darling shraaws rocks !!
sim : the creator coz of whom we r togedah...thnk u sim...hugs n kisses...
riti di : my favourite bisster !! riti is always cool n calm...i always wonder aapko gussa nahi aata??? love u di
billa : my li'l arnie...hugsss fr u dear !!
MT_Loverboy : Mohit momi momi momi...:P u r a sweetheart !
krishi : always lively n luvly !! luv u hun...
hiral : i call her hiru !! hiru its so less we hv interacted but still u know hw much i adore u...
Gazal.. : as her name she is as beautiful as a poem! polly di lubs u
LOJI , DIBA DI ,TORI,YUKTI,AISHA ,SANDY miss u alll … hardly get tyme 2 chat wid u alll...ANY ONE AM FORGETTING DEN PLZZZ AM SORRYYY...ITS NOT INTENTIONAL...U CAN BEAT ME HARDDDLOL !!!!Embarrassed

From Krishi di Tongue

Hello Mere Pyaare Sapathiyo!!! For people who did not get the SAPATHIYO thing, its from Chatur's speech from 3 idiots and if you did not watch that movie, trust me you are missing something very important!!!! And now I should get back on topic...So MOVING ON, I really want to thank GOD for inventing such things as the internet!!! Which really helped make ICG!!! And I also want to thank SIM for coming up with this idea of ICG!!!! I don't know where I would be without it!!!! I can officially say that I care about ICG and people here, more than school!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! And Please don't think that the message is over with the I love you...there is more!!!! *Laughs* I can go on and on about how ICG is important to me but then I thought that you guys would know since its equally important to you guys, some more so than others!!! But I really want to thank all the people in ICG for entering my life. I don't know what I would do without you guys. There are so many good memories with ICG!!!! The wedding thread which we all worked so hard only to get in closed *Laughs and shakes head* We were so upset about it but got through!!!! *Big Smile* And then the creation if the GUTTERIST CLUB *Bows down and forces PREETU DI and RIA to bow down too* I am one of the proud founders of the gutterist club!!!! And now, we have so many members joined!!! Its really amazing!!! Do you guys remember how we made you all complete a challenge to be part of the Gutterist club...God that was hilarious!!!! You guys rock at writing poems, especially dirty ones *Winks and Laughs* This foundation of Gutterists in ICG would not have been possible without RASHU DI, our first bakra, PREETU DI, bakra and gutterist in one and RIA, my partner in crime!!!!! I hope this message is not too long but who cares right!!!! *Laughs* I love you all so much!!!!

PAW DI who is the awesomest and the hottest post maker ever!!! BTW, he is mine and Ria's hubby!!! *Winks and pokes her tounge out* My hubby gets very scared when he reads your posts thinking you will rape him!!!!! But I will keep him safe!!!

JYO DI, who is very sweet and mature at the same time!!! We love your guttery updates Di!!!! *Winks* And we also love the way you bashed Daljeet!! Hi5!!!! *Laughs and holds out hand for a Hi5*

HARSHU, the nautanki of ICG!!!! Trust me guys, she is going to be an actor when she grows up!!!! Do take us to hotshot parties huh!!! *Winks* My eye is starting to hurt with the winking *Laughs Out Loud and winks again*

MIKA DI, the sweetest person ever. She has a heart that is made up of only sugar and nothing else!!!! I have learned a lesson with her, Never say sorry or thank you!!! I made that mistake many times!!!! *Laughs*

PREETU DI, the co-founder of Gutterists!!!! I love your guttery brain. I know we tease you a lot and don't you ever think its going to stop. We all remember lake street and I have decided to get you and jeeju married on Lake Street. What do you think VIBHAV JEEJU??? *Winks and Smirks* Yes people, I learned how to smirk from mu hubby!!! He was very willing to teach me since it involved lips!!! *Winks and Blushes* And please believe that Arnav is your bhai not your hubby!!! I don't want to call the mental hospital again!!!

RIA, my partner, saut and my behna. You are my twin from another mother. I am glad to know that there is someone, other than me, that is going to have million affairs!!!! Remember, Kuwaris forever except being married to hot guys whose list will increase everyday!!! Hi5 Partner!!!! Its amazing that we like the same guys, Every single one of them!!!! We truly do share the same soul!!!! I love You Partner!!!

LA DI, Do you still need Gutter classes...after all shaadi ho rahi hai!!!! *Winks* Remember, we can teach you about anything!!! Any questions??? *winks* I wish you all the very best on your married and bachelor life!!!! HAPPY LATE ROKA!!!!! May god grants all your wishes!!!! Love You!!!

HAFSU DI, I dialed mental hospital on you like I did with Preetu Di and Paw Di!!!!! I also brought you gifts *takes out meds from the pocket* If you take these meds, you about imagine Arnav being you hubby and accept the truth that he is mine and Ria's hubby!!!! Jokes apart, you are an awesome Di and I love you a lot!!!

MINI, my chachaji's fan!!! I love you, my CID phanki!!! I love you way you scare all of my chachu's girlfriends!!!! Ab agla mission, Tarika!!! Usse kaise bhagaogi?? *Winks* You are also an awesome choti sister!!!! Our laadli sister who we all love!!!

SANDY DI, You are one of those people who is very "Innocent" (Please notice the quotation marks) *Laughs* You are kinda like my devrani since the Prakash Bros are like Arnav's Bros!!!! Please do tell me who your favorite Pee Bro is??? *Rolls On Floor Laughing* I love you Sandy Di!!!! And I am glad that you love SK too!!! Hi5

RASHU DI, our first bakra!!!! Without you, the gutterist would not have been formed!!!! Remember Ek Tha Tiger, Jism 2, Dark Theater?!?!?!! Those days were awesome!!! I miss talking to you!!!! And remember, we wanna be maasis soon!!! *Winks and Laughs*

SIMI, the creator of ICG!!! Seriously, if you did not create ICG, then I don't know what would have happened!!! I would not have met all these people!!!! I love you so much Simi!!!! Remember, we used to be morning buddies!!!! I miss talking to you!!! You are the best basher ever!!! *Winks and Laughs* I just love how you hate Virmaan...Hi5!!!! But don't get too many warnings warna ICG ke baadi didi's se maar milegi!!!! And I am not included in that!!! *Laughs*

FAHI DI, we have recently became close!!! You are my french teacher now!!! Correct!!! So Bonjour!!! Je te adore!!!! You are an awesome Di!!!! I wish we could talk more but don't worry, I will come on WhatsApp from classes *winks* Love you!!!!

My finger hurts from writing so much!!!! Sab ka naam nahi liya isske liye sorry!!!! JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! So much that my heart hurts and its on overload!!!! But no worries...you all are always a part of my life and my heart and my soul!!! I am not going to say Jism because my hubbies are a part of that NOT YOU!!!! *Winks and Laughs Out Loud* Now I am VERY VERY Sleepy because its 5:30 in the morning and I am dead tired after Garba!!! Cya All Later!!! ICG ZINDABAAD!!!!! HALLA BOL!!!!!

Love Barun Ki Krish *Pokes Tongue Out* And I love you VIBHAV JEEJU for telling me about that!!!!

BARUN KI KRISH SE HUGEEE HUGGGSSS!!!!!

Edited by Arshi-licious01 - 04 November 2012 at 8:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shona3Jyo.Arshi.IPKaNkItA.CSahiba_dollshillu.arshi

7_sneha_7 Goldie
7_sneha_7
7_sneha_7

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hello...I'm new here...i mean in ICG ...can i join now?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiewinkcutelittleangelshona3

Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Of course! Welcome!

I'm Ria, 14, from US, and you? 
aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged