Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Prags_Sociopath

IF-Rockerz

Prags_Sociopath

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Wooohooo!!!!...yayy yayy yayy!!...coz he'z awesome...coz he's awesome...yes he'z awesome...awesome awesome...LOLTongue gosh!!!...he truly deserved it man!!...lots of hugs n kisses 2 him...Embarrassed dats three in a row 4 him...4 a single role..which hznt evn completed a year...(which completes on 18th december dis year..Smile) i simply fall short of words whn it cums 2 say abt him...praise abt him...coz whnevr i start he cums ryt in front of my eyes..n makes me 4get evrythn  n jus literally evrythn...ahhh...Day DreamingLOL my my my...wat does he do..i dunno...he sure is a magician...anoder feather in his hat along wid an awesome artist..awesome dancer n ofcorz n awesomest actor...LOL he surely deserves it all...wat a portray of negativity man...evn negativity wud hv requested 2 him...plz dont portray me wid such an...awe...LOL well now lukin 4wards 4 d best actor..seein him changin..his emotions jus falling out of his eyes rather dan his words...he surely gonna bag dat tooo...all d best...way to go...KVB...coz he is...legen...wait for iiittt...dary...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoulForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITA awards for Karanvir (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harininaidu

IF-Dazzler

harininaidu

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Clap

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Found this  in HD forum
thanks to the uploader

Mrunal Jain presented the "Best Actor in a Negative Role" to Karanvir Bohra in ITA awards:

Edited by harshiti_dd - 05 November 2012 at 1:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalesabrina.aPristineSoulnigellaAya.ForeverSHINeerasiya.Prags_SociopathmysticgoryfilmsEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

sorry double post

Edited by harshiti_dd - 05 November 2012 at 1:26am

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Congratulations KaranVir once again... Very very happy for you.. KB trully deserves this...:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleMahinKPristineSoul

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
yay I am so happyPartyKVB put his best efforts for this role and he is reaping the rewards for his workClapWay to go KVBThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwalePristineSoulmysticgoryfilms

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoul

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

His third one in a row, that is absolutely amazing! Can't say I'm surprised, again. LOL Just really happy that he's bagged it once more.

And I wasn't even sure if he was nominated. LOL

Congrats, Karanvir!! Hug Viraj is seriously the biggest asset on this show. 
This is his 3rd award in the same category right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bombaysweetyPristineSoul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.