India-Forums

Swaron FF:U & Me.Back to Us.Thread 2.part-15.pg93

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Hey Friends..
HugHugHug

I can't believe we completed the 1st thread for this FF...I am overwhelmed and touched by the response I have got for this FF...since its my 1st FF on IF..its really close to my heart...So here I present the second thread of U & Me Back to "US"...A sincere Thanks to all the wonderful people here who supported me through out this journey as my sweet readers...

All the credits for this Superbly  awesome banner goes to my sweet  little friend Ananya...Thanx sweetheart ..for this super awesome banner ...u simply rock girl..Hug

Edited by deep_Tanha - 08 December 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti93bumblebeelunamahak_28mili1987Mahirahtashu20silver6stringstejukorrockstarriya_26-Snehaa-pooja123456...CryBaby...swa-ronMonica..Satluvsd3Ananya.SwaRonLuvAly_KriYanshAnonymous--Anindita91sakshibshah_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaaish_swaronpiyu_swaronLegilimens.sweetydiyafrien-Nia-HR-DMG4lifesurbhimathurmanasie23HPHolic-3nj_SRKholicOceanicRockStarSnoweypratik54000-.Nisha.-ShrutikaSwaRonrinku90AJ.morganblue_anshaani2209marauderSuku_SwaRonABBY92Suni1986Lassi_TanHaswaron9113-Vishaka-Joshua_TANHAnature2

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
...Introduction...

The story is about our very own Swaron...with a slight twist...

T
hey were married to each other ...were living a blissful married life...

Then something happened w
hich changed their lives forever...

Sharon met with an accident and went  missing...

Unable to resist the shock Swayam shifted to US with
their little angel Tanya...

I
s she still alive...that's a question which comes in his mind every second..every minute...

He came back to India
to search for his love..Sharon..

He found someone...who is searching for her own identity..Is she Sharon..or her look alike...

Stay tuned to know their story f
urther...

Love

Deep Heart

Edited by deep_Tanha - 16 November 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti93bumblebeelunatan-yamili1987PayalD3mahak_28Mahirahrockstarriya_26tashu20silver6stringsMolly.Swaron-Snehaa-swa-ronSatluvsd3Ananya.SwaRon_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaAnindita91KaNcHaN_06sweetydiyafrienShrutikaSwaRonsurbhimathurnj_SRKholicOceanicRockStarSnoweyHR-DMG4lifepratik54000kritzzz_ArShamanasie23HPHolic-3shaani2209ABBY92marauderSuku_SwaRonswathi_swaron-Vishaka-blue_answaron9113AJ.morgannature2

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hey Friends...Hug

I couldn't  reply to ur sweet and encouraging comments on my updates...here is a small note for all my lovely readers...a special thanx to all my spamming queens who made this new thread possible for me...Smile

--NishaGoyal-- : Hey baby... u were the 1st one to comment on this FF...1st chapter...u r and will be always a very special reader for me..."Di mera comment res kar dena...sab se upar...u know na how much i luv to be the 1st one to comment ..." awww...my baby...u know i luv u..right

OceanicRockStar:
Hey my Rockstar...u are the most lazy one to comment on my posts...i sometimes do emotional blackmail to get a sweet comment of yours... thats becoz ur comments mean a lot...really...luv u swthrt..

Suku_SwaRon :Hey My Dairymilk...i look forward to ur comment the moment I post my updates...they are long.. sweet ...super sweet and directly dil se...as u say... they leave a huge smile on my face ...thanx for ur love and support swthrt...means a lot...luv u

Nehal92 : Hey Partner... u are one of my readers who keep asking me for updates...u being a wonderful writer urself...a compliment from u ..means a lot ..luv u dear for the  ideas,support and feedback...u hv given me..

surbhimathur: Hey Swthrt..u r one of  my initial readers and u r with me throughout ..through ur sweet sweet comments..i really miss our chats...miss u

Anindita91 :Hey Cutie pie...i can't express my feeling when I saw ur comment for 7 chapters of my FF...one by one...u r comments are  so sweet that i will die becoz of diabetics...n for the spamming u do to meet my demands...luv u swthrt

pratik54000: Hey Mr CA... I wait for ur long long comments ...they seem to be better than my updates..they always leave a huge smile on my face... m missing ur comments on my upates..as u r inactive these days...come back soon ...

idiot_box: hey amy...thanx for those lovely comments swthrt...i just love them...luv u swthrt

Tanuka_TanHa :Hey Tanu dear... one of my sweetest reader who keeps me asking for updates...i love ur sweet comments...luv u dear ...thanx for being der throughout...

Ananya.SwaRon:hey anu...i love ur to the point comments...they help me to improve....luv u swthrt

marauder :Hey Shishir...u r my best critic..the way u analyze my updates...its unique...to the point ...crisp...i always look forward to ur comments ..be it this FF or an other work...thanx for being the supportive reader that u r ... it means a lot ..

tejukor: Hey Jaan..u dont read my updates regularly...but i love u ..u know that...ab jo bhi updates nehi padhe he..jaldi padh aur comment kar..jaldi jaldi LOL ...

Neeti96 :hey neets..u recently started reading my FF..i love ur comments..thanx swthrt for liking this FF..

Satluvsd3 :hey swthrt...u hvn't yet started reading this...but u commented on my new thread...thanx for that sweetu comment...luv u

Sudha-SK:Hey Sudha...u r der since i posted my very first OS..thanx for reading my FF..ur comments mean a lot as u r one of my fav writers on IF...thanx dear...for the love n support..

SwaRon_Dreams  :hey meri dhamki dene wali reader...i wait for ur comments..u know that...i love getting ur threatening wale pms for my updates...luv u swthrt...

meevee : Hey meera...ur comments are soothing...i feel good whenever i read ur comments...thanx a lot dear for ur luv n encouragement

SwaRonLuver: Hey Monica...one of my initial readers...thanx for the lovely comments dear..i love them...

ABBY92 :hey abby ...u hv been in my readers list since my first OS..thanx for ur love n support
sajan_swaron:hey lalita..thanx for reading this FF n commenting ..i love ur comments...

manasie hey manasie..thanx for reading this FF n commenting ...they mean a lot

shaani2209,  :hey roshni...ur comments r always sweet n encouraging..thanx dear...

Rutu :hey rutu..thanx for reading this FF n commenting ...they mean a lot

Amruta_TanHa : hey amruta..thanx for reading this FF n commenting ...ur comments are very encouraging...

sadiyaswaron :hey dear...thanx for reading my FF regularly...ur sweet comments are really encouraging...

Joshua_TANHA hey dear..thanx for liking my FF..i love getting ur demands to update

namratajadhav
: hey candy..thanx swthrt...for liking my work...

frankyfio : hey fiona..thanx for reading my FF ..n commenting on it

AmritaluvSwaRon :  hey dear..thanx for supporting me from my initial works

abhilasha_dream : hey dear..thanx for supporting throughout my FF.

rockstarriya_26 : hey riya...thanx dear...for ur lovely comments...they r very encouraging...

nature2  :hey neeraj...thanx for liking my FF...i love getting ur scraps asking for an update.

Karen_sharon :hey babydoll... thanx for ur cute n sweet comments ...

tan-ya :hey meri spamming queen...i love ur cute spam...they r unique...m glad that u like my work..

damonelena :hey dear... u started reading my FF after 5-6 updates...thanx for liking my FF...luv ur comments..

gunnu1 :hey swthrt...i luv reading ur cute comments...thanx for liking my FF

tanzz15 :hey swthrt...i luv reading ur sweet comments...thanx for liking my FF..m missing ur comments as u r inactive..

--Rose--,hey dear... i dont know if u are still reading my FF...but u are from of my initial readers of this FF ..thanx  for liking my FF

beeny:hey swthrt...i luv reading ur sweet comments...thanx for liking my FF..m missing ur comments as u r inactive..

--Rumeli-- hey dear...thanx for ur  comments...thanx for liking my FF

coolsameera :hey dear...u hv been there since my initial works...thanx for ur sweet comments n support..

sweetcherry95 :
hey dear...thanx for ur sweet comments n support..

sweetdivya:
  hey dear...thanx for ur cute comments n support..

alisha.a.s:hey dear...thanx for reading my updates ...

sadafarsha:hey dear...thanx for reading my updates ...

zohrarocks:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF..

an_skyfighter :hey dear..thanx for ur lovely comments...they r very encouraging...

Mahirah :hey dear..i luv ur comments & demands for update..

aishu3003 :hey dear...u recently started reading my FF..thanx for liking n commenting dear...

toshanaik3011 :hey dear... thanx for liking my FF n commenting

tashu20 : hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

kriyaansh_arsha :hey dear...thanx for reading my updates ...

mili1987 :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

Wantubak :  hey dear...thanx for liking my FF from the beginning..

bhanumathitanha :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

riafulwani : hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

swaron9113 :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

mahak_28 :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

sakshibshah:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF..i love getting ur scraps demanding update ...

Edlyn: hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

pri_swaron:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF 

stuti1995 :hey dear...thanx for liking my work

megsy:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

Vishaka45:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

tanharockks :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

mohitmohanty19:hey dear...thanx for liking my work

venusrockz:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

d3lover90 :hey dear...thanx for liking my work

reet_26 :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

arjuhiswaron007 :hey vedika...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

mrash :  hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

Nia :
hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

tanha29 hey mihika...thanx for liking my FF n commenting

pooja123456 hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

sirani, :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

kool kanz:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

Nirju99 :hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

Ana_Taarey :
hey dear...u just started reading my FF..thanx for liking it...

additive_monaya: hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

ShrutikaSwaRon :
hey shrutika...u just started reading my FF..thanx for liking it...

SwaRon28:
hey dear...u just started reading my FF..thanx for liking it...

Alaadin:hey dear...thanx for liking my FF

Thanks to all my spamming queens...n silent readers as well... Smile

Edited by deep_Tanha - 18 November 2012 at 2:40am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

mili1987mahak_28MahirahMolly.Swaronsilver6strings-Snehaa-swa-ronAnanya.SwaRonidiot_boxsakshibshah_bellaSwan_LuvAly_KriYanshAnindita91Anonymous--aish_swaronMirageSwaronmanasie23HPHolic-3blush.sweetydiyafrienLegilimens.sadafarshaShrutikaSwaRonSnoweypratik54000nj_SRKholicOceanicRockStarCrazy4AshVikswathi_swaron-Vishaka-AJ.morganLassi_TanHaDanCing_DiVa_SKshaani2209ABBY92Suku_SwaRonmarauderaishu3003

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
INDEX 

Thread 2

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Edited by deep_Tanha - 18 January 2013 at 12:48am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

heygirlAnanya.SwaRonswa-ron-Keerthi--Snehaa-Tanuka_TanHaAnindita91HPHolic-3HR-DMG4lifeOceanicRockStarKS..manasie23shaani2209ABBY92-Vishaka-nature2

OceanicRockStar IF-Rockerz
OceanicRockStar
OceanicRockStar

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
First of all CONGRATULATIONS DI..for new thtead...i just love ur this ff...awesome..a very emotional and romantic story...luv the way you present our swaron...they are just perfect in this...how can i forget tha cute little angel TANYA...AWw..she is such a sweet heart!!!hope you complete one more thread wid this...way to go di...I LOVE YOU DI...:))

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 04 November 2012 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
res for nisha..
unres

diii Hug
Congo for the new threadParty

keep up the good workThumbs Up
Long way to go...Big smile
Waiting for the next chapter...update soon plsEmbarrassed
Thanks for the pm!!
Love you..

Edited by deep_Tanha - 05 November 2012 at 5:21am
Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
EDITED.

Deepu di,first of all congrats for thread 2. may god bless you with many more threads ahead. your story have always intrigued readers to know more. the story is convincing much which have always gained you support. hope you get much more readers than before. Congratulations again.

P.S:no need to thank me.

Edited by Ananya.SwaRon - 05 November 2012 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Deeps congratulations on the new thread Hug

The banner is super adorable Embarrassed
I know i have to read 2 updates from the previous thread..but i am sure you know as to why..
Very soon will read and comment on the updates.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_Ananya.SwaRon

Go to top