IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by mel420

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Mel if u and ur maaneet friends r insulting me here I wouldn't even knw cuz I hav no idea wht the heck u all r saying poor me I'm so helplessLOL
no sweetheart no-one insulted you. I will tell you what happened cherry said Mel I am sure this was you idea cause devil ideas can only come from a devilish mind. I replied on that saying Kesh she is calling you a devil cause I am sooo innocent and I can never think something devilish so that leaves kesh behind so she is the devilLOLthat's all you think if anyone would insult ya I wouldn't stop them

awww so sweet LOL
Big smile

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shonaSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forbidden love part 3 page 25 (Page 18)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cherishh

Woww...the story is so unique...the start is very dhamakedaar...ab devil ke thoughts itne devilish nahi honge toh kaisa...me just luving it.

So shuru shuru mein his yeh shuru hogaye...haayyyeee raabbaa..they r beating up each other...gosh...me toh ROFLROFLROFL...knowing Geet knocked out Maan...par yeh nahi socha tha ki dono iss tarah se dushman honge...I thought one is human and the other Vamp...chalo this track is quite interesting.

So pehli nazar mein kya jadoo kar diya..so Geet feeling pity for him or she has started falling for him already...gosh cocaine feel has not affected...nahi toh pata nahi kya hojata...

Awesome beginning for a more so awesome concept...luking forward to it...
LOLKesh she is calling you devilish. Heyy mein to innocent hoon mere thoughts kaise devilish hosahkthe hai toh rehghi KeshLOL

Cherry luv ya specially coz like all the maneeters you imagening maneetLOLtoo good love you

its ok I knw I'm devilish I'm the devil's daughterTongueLOL

I am damn sure that Mel ke sangat ka asar hogaLOL

angel-ki-shonaSaiS

Cherishh

IF-Rockerz

Cherishh

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Cherishh]Woww...the story is so unique...the start is very dhamakedaar...ab devil ke thoughts itne devilish nahi honge toh kaisa...me just luving it.

So shuru shuru mein his yeh shuru hogaye...haayyyeee raabbaa..they r beating up each other...gosh...me toh ROFLROFLROFL...knowing Geet knocked out Maan...par yeh nahi socha tha ki dono iss tarah se dushman honge...I thought one is human and the other Vamp...chalo this track is quite interesting.

So pehli nazar mein kya jadoo kar diya..so Geet feeling pity for him or she has started falling for him already...gosh cocaine feel has not affected...nahi toh pata nahi kya hojata...

LOLKesh she is calling you devilish. Heyy mein to innocent hoon mere thoughts kaise devilish hosahkthe hai toh rehghi KeshLOL

Cherry luv ya specially coz like all the maneeters you imagening maneetLOLtoo good love you

I am damn sure that Mel ke sangat ka asar hogaLOL..and don't u worry I am one of the victimAngryAngry..affected slowly slowly though...

And dear...me sorry if any of my words hurt u...but don't forget that I have, am and will call only Mel as devilWinkWink
[/QUOTE

angel-ki-shonaSaiS

angel-ki-shona

IF-Rockerz

angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Cherishh]Woww...the story is so unique...the start is very dhamakedaar...ab devil ke thoughts itne devilish nahi honge toh kaisa...me just luving it.

I am damn sure that Mel ke sangat ka asar hogaLOL..and don't u worry I am one of the victimAngryAngry..affected slowly slowly though...

And dear...me sorry if any of my words hurt u...but don't forget that I have, am and will call only Mel as devilWinkWink
[/QUOTE

Cherry you know na I am a angelD'oh

CherishhSaiS

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

DON'T WORRY IT WON'T HURT ME CUZ i DON'T KNW MUCH HINDILOL AND MEL DIDN'T ANYTING INFACT i WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP D IDEA OF WRITING A VAMP STORYLOL

angel-ki-shonaSaiS

angel-ki-shona

IF-Rockerz

angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
LOL

[/QUOTE

DON'T WORRY IT WON'T HURT ME CUZ i DON'T KNW MUCH HINDILOL AND MEL DIDN'T ANYTING INFACT i WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP D IDEA OF WRITING A VAMP STORYLOL
Cherry look at her greediness to be called devil and take all the credit
Cherry don't you dare only I am your devilLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
@Mel: me not greedy she said tht u probably pushed me into doing this or sumthing lyk tht si me just clarifying huh!!!LOL

angel-ki-shonaSaiS

angel-ki-shona

IF-Rockerz

angel-ki-shona

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
(Thanks Ruchs for the wonderfull banner. Love ya angel)
Part 2
She just took the .life of a innocent soul, to safe him. She didn't feel guilty then. That thought lingered in her head, but she shoved it away. She needed to concetrate on getting him away from here safe and sound. Suddenly she remembered she had a secret hiding place since childhood and no-one knew about that place. She decided to take Yash to that place. As fast as she could she ran with Yash on her shouder to her hiding place. She put Yash on the floor, well there wasn't any bed their.So she didn't have any choice, did she. Well now she needed to take care of him, but the million dollar question was how?? She never took care or saved any soul, just had them for dinner.
She then remembered her house her parents had gifted to her on her 118th b'day, her parents were very rich ppl. she immedeatly dashed over there with him in her arms and quietly placed him on the bed as she was abt to walk away Yash unconciously grabbed her hand. The moment he grabbed her hand she felt weird. A current ran trough her spine. She shoved it off and freed her hand. She looked at Yash who was she unconscious. She walked towards her bookshelf. She grabbed the book named how to cure werevolves and vampires.
She then saw a potion which she had to make out of henna leaves, marijuana and dog hair to cure a werewolf. She immedeatly dashed out the house and collected these things she then took a big pot out of her cupboard and started boiling and mixing these, when she looked back into her book of cures she saw tht she had to feed him the potion she got out a spoon and slowly fed him the potion but to her surprise nothing happened. So she just went to the rocking chair next to his bed and sat there until morning trying to come up with a way to how to help this stranger. She fell a sleep while waiting for the medicine to do it's work. She woke she heart a shriek. She jumped off from the chair to find Yash sitting on the bed holding it's arm. He was looking much better then yesterday seems like the medicine did have some effect. She walked over to him.

''You okay, is your head hurting''

Yash gave her a sarcastic smirk.

''Why did you brought me here. What do you want from me?''
''Woh I felt guilty to have attacked you like that''
''Well so let me guess you have never hurt a innocent, right''

Aarti became numb she didn't know how the react. Yash let out a sarcastic laugh.

''Now tell me the truth, why did you brought me here?''

Aarti then glared at him and said

"Mr. whoever you are I told u I attacked you very badly last night, and blood was oozing out of your head and I felt guilty for attacking you so badly also there were so vampires roaming the forest if the found you you would've been gone for!!"

Yash looked at her lyk he was thinking he didn't know if to believe her or if he she just brought him here to rip him apart murderously he then caught himself and said

"My name is Yash, but I would like to know y didn't u just leave me there to die why did you save me?

Aarti looked at Yash shocked and said "This dude is amazing!!, I just saved your life and u asked me y did I save you, u know wat I should've left you alone in tht forest and let those vampires shred you to pieces, you are just impossible"

Aarti walked off leaving a puzzled Yash. what is wrong with this girl he thought. It doesn't make sense first she attacks me and then she saves me. Yash was lost his thoughts when Aarti re-enterd his room with food and medi. Yash looked at her.

''why are you taking care of me?''
"Don't worry about that and take your medication!!"

at first Yash was hesitant and then he threw the painkillers across the room

"I'm not going to take this until u tell me y have u brought me here are u planning to give me up to your council and have them burn me alive!"

Aarti was furious she stormed out of the room and got more painkillers when she came back she shoved the painkillers down his throat and and then made him drink water. Aarti spoke now "Look I don't y I saved or y I have brought u here I myself am not able to understand anything also I have never really hurt anyone normally I drink the blood of animals but wen I hit last night in the forest I felt guilty and decided to bring u here and nurse u back to health and after that u could have gone your way and I would have went my way" after that she dashed out of the room and went to the cliff and sat there looking at the waves crashing against each other "funny" she thought " these waves are just as how I feel inside but y have I even brought a stanger, an enemy at that to my house to nurse him back to health?" just then she she felt a heavy hand on her shoulder she was afraid to look back then she heard a heavy voice saying " beautiful isn't it!!"...
''What do you want Yash''
''I just wanna thank you, for bringing me here and saving my life, though you are the one who got me in that state''
''Hmmm''
''Anyway I am better know, so I am leaving,now

When Yash said that Aarti felt some weird pain, she didn' t like the fact of him leaving. But why???Her sudden reaction was to stop him.

''You can't leave, not yet!!
'' Why???
''Well because you aren't healthy completely"

Nahin mein bilkul theek hoon, so if u don't mind I'll be on my way
actually no u can't leave and look at u!! u look so pale and u want to leave in this condition seeing that I'm the one who got you in this state I won't let u leave until u are strong and well again"

But...
I sad NO!! now go inside I'll make u some hot soup and I'll fetch u a blanket

Yash was confused by her actions but for some reason he was enjoying her overprotective nature

"OK, madam I'm going up no need to fret and he winked at her"
Aarti glared at him, she was seriously pissed off not only by his behavior but also her own. She walked towards the kitchen she put the soup in a bowl and walked over to him. ''Drink it'' ''Yes miss vampire''
Aarti glared at him. Yash let out a chuckle. He just finsihed his soup when aarti spoke up. '' Your better now it' s time to leave ''
LEAVE??? but I thought u wanted me to stay
yea but I changed my mind u can go suffer now!!!

Yash was bewildered by her behavior and game in no time

"Fine Ms. Vampire I'm leaving"
"Fine!!!"Aarti felt her heart sink as he said that she really didn't want him to leave S.T. "Oh god the werewolf wants to leave I should let him leave else if he stays I'll just be inviting trouble for myself and him"
I'm leaving and u may never see me again"
well tht's gr8" ST."let him go, let him go"
I'm gone and he jumped outside making it seem as if he really went away
Aarti then went outside to see if he had really gone and he was there was no sign of him Aarti let out a sigh and was about to go inside when she felt a hand grap her and pulled her up against the wall...

Love,

Kesh & Mel

Edited by mel420 - 06 January 2013 at 7:55am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiyaan_2010shubhigupta03rac08sravanthi93divyaraghaniShwtyPiiedarrishPoonamTsheetalvasasanj1905Mulafatema_007cutestar12vaishnavi31Leevi05nan0102dreamymishti88rutu83Kittya_Cullenksfan2ashGC_arjaNav2010anjalisen85saf24_AngelSonu_-Zahra15-alicia212kholitaTahitien-moonsweetsampa39..Comrade4eva..RA17Cherishhmaha9_Ms.Foxy.Angel_IsYaRoCHeRKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRvillager00SaiSt_areebHansaNseemamarymandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Madhuri53tamanna1391goldenmoon-Orchid-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.