Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Celebrate Diwali with *AarYa* Contest

Hello everyone, 

Diwali is coming up in a week and I thought why don't all we forum waasis celebrate with apni favorite jodi Aarya . It's their first festival and should we not have fun inviting them to share our joy during festivities. Hmm bolo Embarrassed . So I thought why don't we show our love for the show by having a contest and spruce up the life of the forum.

The concept of this contest is simple.Embarrassed
Make a thread to "Welcome ArYa & Parivaar(Scindias & Dubeys) to your Diwali party" .

All you have to do is ... form a team of 2 or 3 members , who with joint effort will make a thread  and decorate it with siggys , Video mixes, Banners , poems , OS , Invite cards or any creativity you think  . The essence is to attract ArYa with your colorful enticing thread so they will attend your Diwali Bash..capiche Cool 

How will ArYa decide whose thread is the best is your next question eh ?Ermm 

Once your thread is completed by the deadline I am gonna give ..it will be closed and a Voting poll will be announced  , where members from all over IF will be asked to see the closed entry threads and vote . And which ever thread gets maximum votes will be declared the winner Geek

The first thing you have to do now is... Form a team( Minimum 2 members is a must..no lone rangers LOL ) , name your team  and post below by  Friday November 19th .

The teams then have time till Nov 30th to complete decorating their threads .. I know Diwali is Nov 13th ...but  ArYa like to attend delayed Bashes ROFL

Edit : The due dates have been extended for the lack of participation so far...and I am giving a grace period on account of people missing in action due to Festivities LOL

So chop chop...all get to work ASAP Big smile

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or post in this thread. Smile

Regards, 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 15 November 2012 at 7:58am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

garagabhavanaKs_143angle79SpunkyTigressDeepaavengteju1816Pooja_11nirmalac99akansha412ApoorvaFanPearl_27priya_drizzles123mitulKittya_Cullenhana_y-Mrs.MasHGc-luv_lvndrJosmi01-AarYaholic-AnushaGKlulujjjjuluvmgcssudhaTilashinileenukiguruZetterFireLordPhoenixaanyakunat-Shankar-jyoti06swethasyam08gcluvpoongs123ilovepyaardesi chic-ProudGCian-ana56KrantiGuru_JKRAngel_Luvgafulu14KinSanjpickachu-Mrs.MSK-Ultimate-GCianSurish-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali Contest: sign ups Extended by Nov 19th" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Awesome dear...

Lets work on gurlz...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yana56shalini28Ultimate-GCian

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
A good opportunity for all the creative minded on our forum...I would love to have a look on all the final Diwali threads they make
Wonderful Idea Mods !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ultimate-GCianpickachu

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Nice Deeps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
wow contest

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Nice contest

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
very intersting

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Awesome contest .. I m really looking forward to all teams now Cool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.