Poll

suggest ur opinion..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rahul.verma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@piyarapiyari..

Ya right...nw leads should b on the board...nt only female lead...
I hope pearl grey's next will be romantic show nd ofcourse with arja...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
what about Mann ki awaaz  Krishna baba ?? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI - 11 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well I want some other title and also concept .not any women empowerment, and social issues nowadys love stories are doing well and when MKAP was started with love story was having so many fan following but later turn into women issues and lose all youth fans
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Mann ki awaaz krishna'๐Ÿ˜ณSo that we can get KBJ in every single track๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

welcm hai ji welcmee๐Ÿค—
nd a big cgrtsss๐Ÿ˜ณ
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: teenss

welcm hai ji welcmee๐Ÿค—
nd a big cgrtsss๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thankoo Ji ๐Ÿค—
aanchalarora26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
DIL KEE AWAAZ KRIYA... ๐Ÿ˜›
rahul.verma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@aanchal..
Gud title..!!!
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

i dont mkap to continue with the same story ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ i want mkap 2 to focus on bigger cities like mumbai and delhi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ woman are ill-treated in those cities too so i want mkap 2 to focus on those cities and instead of uneducated thakurs they should now show the real face of so called educated high class ppl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the same cast of the thakurs should now  be shown as a powerful political educated family and sucksenas as simple middle class family in mumbai ๐Ÿ˜† trust me then mkap 2 would be a bigger hit than 1 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would love to see the new Pratigya series continue from where it left off, but as you said, with it focusing on Mumbai and Delhi. I would love to see Pratigya and Krishnas daughter grown up and with a brother. The new series should take place 20 years after the original series. Which would place Sajjan and Professor in their 80s, Amma in her 70s, Krishna, Shakti and Kartik, in their 50s, Pratigya, Kesar, Komal and Arushi  in their 40s (If by the new series, Arushi is still single, we may see her in the new series living as a renunciate in an ashram somewhere. ๐Ÿ˜†) and Samar, Chinki and, Krishna and Pratigyas daugher and possible son in their 20s. (I don't really know for sure how old the characters were in the original series, thus the above age groupings are only an estimate of how old they will be in the new series should it take place 20 years after the original storyline.)

As for a title name, maybe it should be Kriya Ban Jaae. ๐Ÿ˜Š Kriya being used here as a portmanteau of Krishna and Pratigya. That would be so awesome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ