If mkap returns, wht title would u want??

Poll

suggest ur opinion..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rahul.verma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If our show returns back ...wht title would u want???
Suggest a name of our beloved show..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MKAP season 2 is not what we want ...we want a new concept , fresh story with the same leads n cast ... so the name of the serial will depend on the story or concept 
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
looking for a new concept with same leads... so suitable title
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont mkap to continue with the same story πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i want mkap 2 to focus on bigger cities like mumbai and delhi πŸ‘πŸΌ woman are ill-treated in those cities too so i want mkap 2 to focus on those cities and instead of uneducated thakurs they should now show the real face of so called educated high class ppl πŸ‘πŸΌ the same cast of the thakurs should now  be shown as a powerful political educated family and sucksenas as simple middle class family in mumbai πŸ˜† trust me then mkap 2 would be a bigger hit than 1 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

i dont mkap to continue with the same story πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i want mkap 2 to focus on bigger cities like mumbai and delhi πŸ‘πŸΌ woman are ill-treated in those cities too so i want mkap 2 to focus on those cities and instead of uneducated thakurs they should now show the real face of so called educated high class ppl πŸ‘πŸΌ the same cast of the thakurs should now  be shown as a powerful political educated family and sucksenas as simple middle class family in mumbai πŸ˜† trust me then mkap 2 would be a bigger hit then 1 πŸ˜ƒ

ya ur right... I too was thinking the same... Now thakurs should leave dhothis n wear suits...
rahul.verma thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

MKAP season 2 is not what we want ...we want a new concept , fresh story with the same leads n cast ... so the name of the serial will depend on the story or concept

Good answer!!!
rahul.verma thumbnail
@naughtyboy..
Agree with u..!!!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Any other name and now want leads on banner not only female lead r someone else wid her both leads shld b !!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
'Mann ki awaaz krishna'😳So that we can get KBJ in every single trackπŸ˜†
rahul.verma thumbnail
@snigdhakhanam..
Very well nd suitable title u have choosed...πŸ˜† I will send this title to pearl grey...hope ur request will b granted...
Keep dreaming!! Its gonna b true... hopefully!!