Is SRGMP right? (Page 3)

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

If anyone thought that these contestants will rock bollywood someday then forget about it. No matter how talented they are and no matter how much they got praised by the music director-cum-mentors, reality is they will probably sing two or three songs and will mostly be seen on stages shows. Nothing wrong with that. 

Yeah, this is what upsets me too. There's so much talent and not a lot of opportunity. I know most of them know they won't make it big, but they hope for at least something for the amount of praises they keep getting. I feel like the mentors are almost giving them false hopes with so much praise.
That happens every year. They go ga ga over the contestants and once the show ends they (judges) escape through Patli gali.

How trueOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index