Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome startr
loved it
thanks for the pm
continue soon
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WoW! Amazing FF yaar? speechless...I have never read any FF of arshi like this one aww BUT wait ASR in pak...GREEEAT! :D and what abt raizaaddas?? :/ And hos rudeness? what so ever U and ur FF ROCKS! :)
soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khiradnaaz

WoW! Amazing FF yaar? speechless...I have never read any FF of arshi like this one aww BUT wait ASR in pak...GREEEAT! :D and what abt raizaaddas?? :/ And hos rudeness? what so ever U and ur FF ROCKS! :)

Hi dear! Thank you sooo very much for these sweet compliments...made me truly happy! :D yes ASR in Pakistan!!! Haey I wish...Would u believe that??
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very different & interesting!!..
Oh crap!!..wonder who saw them??!!
Awesome start..
Please continue & thanks for the pm..
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like this, it sounds very interesting, please continue soon.
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really nice...loved it a lot..do pm me the next update...😊
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting concept...

continue soon..

pm me the updates...
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting! Do continue soon :)
soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2:

Arnav took out her luggage from the boot and saw her pressing her index finger on the doorbell. And rushed his car out of the street.

Little did both of them know that somebody else from the terrace of the off white house had witnessed it all.

He kept looking at her, his cup of tea lay forgotten on the table. Who was she and what was she doing at their doorstop with her luggage this early on a Saturday? And if Arnav brought her here, didn't he have the courtesy to take her inside...she was his guest after all...He saw her wiping her forehead and biting her lips...what was wrong with her?

Hamza turned away from the terrace and went downstairs to answer the door. Before he could go out, he heard Sana shrieking from outside. He made a run towards the front door.

"Kya hua Sana? Everything alright?" He asked worriedly, for his sister had hugged the same girl who looked more nervous than before.

"Bhai!!! Look who's here!!! Uff...Taaya Aba is gonna...wait, lemmi go and give him a surprise!!!! Bhai bring her inside, ok?"

Khushi managed a smile. She talked to Baba through Sana's skype..so she knew Sana..but this Bhai...

"Hi, I am ..err.." she managed to say.

"Please give me your luggage. Welcome to our home" Hamza smiled, cutting her off. He took her stuff and headed inside, his mind still unable to understand. If she was Arnav's guest...how did Sana and Taaya Aba know her...

While she sat in the drawing room, Hamza checked her out from the corner of his eyes. Pretty, but what kind of clothes are those....wanna be Hollywood heroines...huh!

"Aaye Taya Aba, Zeeshan Uncle is her to meet you..." Sana acted, wanting to surprise him.

Khushi got up instantly...and ran to hug him.

"OH merey Khuda! Khushi!! Tum kab...meri aankhain taras gayi thi...I missed you so much!"

"Baba...I missed you more...I thought I'd never be able to meet you...I can't express how happy I am..." she detached a bit from him and looked into his tearful eyes, wiping her own tears...

Everybody started gathering in the lounge. Sana had woken up all and they came sleepily and surprised.

"Khushi??"

"Bhai Sahab's daughter?"

"She has grown up so much!!!"

"Khushi Apa???

Everybody was curious and happy. Except Sana and Baba, nobody knew Khushi at all...since they were not on talking terms with Khushi's mother who lived in the US.

When Hamza could not digest it any longer, he sneaked upstairs without telling anyone.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Arnav came home around lunch time. Everybody was bust chatting with Khushi...laughing and asking her all sorts of questions, wating to know about her as soon as possible, everyone except Hamza. He didn't even want to sit here. He had his head down and was playing with his food.

"Hello everyone" Arnav greeted cheerfully. "Aj tou bari rounak hai!"

"Come Arnav, where had you been?" Baba asked happily. "Let me introduce you to my daughter. Arnav this is Khushi. She came in the morning from America and Khushi, that is Arnav, he is an engineer and lives with us here. He's part of the family"

They smiled and exchanged hello's.

Hamza dropped his fork and stared from Arnav to Khushi and back again. WHAT??? They don't know each other? Hows that possible. She came with him...

"Where were you Arnav?" Hamza asked in a dominating tone. All looked towards Hamza as he hardly ever talked to Arnav. " I mean the whole day?"

"I...had been to office?" He scratched behind his ear.

"On a Saturday? You have Saturday s off, don't you?"

"Well yeah..but had some work..."

"What is this Hamza? Stops takings interviews of dearest Arnav beta's. Have you changed your professions from doctors to detectives, haan?" enquired Hamza's mum and Khushi's Chachi, Salma.

Everyone laughed. Arnav and Khushi exchanged a quick look and smiled...Hamza still had his eyes on Arnav.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-        

"Thank God, tum aagaye...where were you?..I was waiting since forever, Arnav!"

"Since forever?" Arnav raised his eyebrow.

"Haan naaa!!!! Uff...im sooo damn happy!" She smiled a colgate smile that was so vibrant and pure that Arnav could feel it even though they were watching each other on skype.

"Haan that I can see...All day u ignored me like I didn't exist. You had to talk to each and every person in his house but ignore all my text messages...but its fine, really, no issues at all!"

"Come on Arnav! I knew you'd be here at night so I didn't reply but it was you who asked me not to disclose our friendship in the family okay...and if you don't want me to act like strangers then I'll let everyone know why you came to live here in the first place. Then we'll both be out of this house and you can talk to me as much you like, okay?"

"Oh yeah...Khushbakht Khan? That won't be very nice but whatever you say love!"

Khushi's eyelashes blinked...and her ears turned red...

"Why do you always blush when I call you "love"?"

"You think I blushed? Why would I blush...puhleez! I found it really disgusting, okay! Go to hell! Bye"

And she signed out immediately. And jumped on her bed.

"Now he'll message...maaf kardo...galti ho gayi!!! How can he even say love to me...eeewww!"

She hopped from the bed , wore her slippers and got out from the room. Her room was on the first floor next to her Baba while Arnav's was on the ground floor. She was feeling very thirsty and went to the kitchen.

"Uff kitna andhera hai...not a single light is on." She opened the fridge to grab a bottle but screamed as she saw a shadow in the dim light of the refrigerator.

"Aaah.."

"Shoo..Shut up!" The shadow's hand came to her mouth. "You'll wake the entire house!"

She grabbed the marble slab on the back for support and pushed back the hand with her other hand.

"K...k..kaun ho?"

"Excuse me...?"A tube light switched on and Khushi saw Hamza looking at her angrily. He wore a white t-shirt and black trousers, khushi noted.

"Mujhey ghoorna band karo...aur jaou yahaan sey...!"

"Kya...main kyun jaaoun..I want water"

"Get water, then leave"

"Hamza..."

"Don't take my name..." he cut her short.

"Aap...ko kya ho gaya hai?" She didn't know how to react. Felt like slapping this guy...if only he was not her cousin and it was not her first night in this house.

"Mujhey kuch nahin hua hai...you mind your own business and make sure I don't see your face again. Because if I do, I will make matters worse for you, Miss Khushbakht!" His eyes were red with anger

Blood rose to her face...

"How dare you talk to me like that...nobody ever talks to me like this...and I don't even know who you are...I just came here...are you mental?"

"Shut up!! You think I am mental, you think we all are fools, maybe even blind too, nobody would even know how you came here, or who you came with, haan??"

Khushi's mouth flew open. How in the world did he get to know???? How?

"What are you saying..I don't understand. Its best if I just leave...pheww!"

"Not so fast, lady!!" He grabbed her arm.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-        

Please please please like and comment. because if there is not a huge response, im sorry ill not be able to continue.

I have 170 + buddies on my list who have buddied me since my previous SS. Now i have been bothering to send out these many pms all the time. And hardly 20 people open those pms and very few likes on the updates. So if u want me to pm u for this SS, plz comment and let me know.

P.S. There was a question I was sure u guys would ask me...but none have dine that...any guesses...what I was expecting u to understand from the update? .
Edited by soniyahkhan - 11 years ago