Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS:Aadha Ishq in Pakistan (PART 2 UPDATED)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Hey guys! This is my second atempt of writing in this forum. Here is the introduction. Let me know how this seems:

Adha Ishq
Introduction:

Khushi is excited to be able to finally go to her country and meet her father after 15 years! Thrilled on being able to talk to him freely...live with him...cry on his shoulder...experience what it feels like living in a joint family...

but

will her mum understand...will she forgive him when she'll read ther note that she's gonna leave behind? Will she come back after her...will she ever talk to her again?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-xx-

Arnav smiles at the laptop screen...so she's finally gathered the guts to run away...Who would have thought she'd do somethig as crazy?

Not that he minded...there was nothing more he wanted in this world than see her infront of him...he was his best friend after all...according to her anyway... 
-x-x-x-x-x-x-xx-

Part1:

"Asalam O Alaikum Taaya Aba! Are you going to have breakfast with us today?" shrieked Sana happily, and went to the kitchen.

"Waalaikumaslam! Khush raho! Yes beta, I couldn't get back to sleep after Fajar prayer, and decided to join you for breakfast. Where are the rest?"

Sana placed a breakfast tray in front of her paternal uncle, her father's elder brother.

"Today's Saturday na...they're gonna sleep till noon ...but why do I have a feeling that you were wide awake the whole night?? look at your eyes!!"

"Sana gurriya, kahin mujh par nazar to nahin rakhti?"

"Aap baat gol na karein...tell me, are you okay'should I call Hamza Bhai from upstairs?"

"Come, sit with me! Nothing's happened'I'm healthy as a horse! Your exam's start from Monday, is it"

"Oh yeah" Sana sighed. "Taaya Aba, please pray for me...I don't want fail again...You know that me and studies are poles apart...but still..."

She kept on blabbering with the food in her mouth, and Afzal Khan smiled at his niece. He had managed to divert her attention elsewhere. But she had been right; he had not even blinked an eye the whole night. He was getting anxious for unknown reasons...like something bad is about to happen...he kept praying for the wellbeing of his family...most of all of Khushi, his daughter. Khushi who he had not met since 15 years...Khushi who he only got to talk to on phone or through the internet...Khushi who was not khush because of him and his stupid decisions...

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-xx-

She stepped out of the airport, taking in the fragrance of the land she belonged to...Pakistan. The land where she lived for the first 5 years of her life. The land which she never got the permission to visit again.

"Don't be emotional Khushi...Baba se milna hai k nahin!" She told herself and looked at the crowd outside the airport.

"Where is he? Has he even come or not? Oh God!!! Why did I not call him before the connected flight? He must be sleeping...that lazy bum!"

She took her phone out of her jeans pocket to dial his number.

"Uhhmm...Khushi?" Someone spoke from nearby.

"Arnav!!! She smacked his arm. "Kahaan they? I had been cursing you, pata hai! For a moment I thought you must be sleeping or..."

And he kept staring at her. The Khushi he used to see on skype was not even close to the girl in front of him. She looked so damn beautiful in a plain cotton shirt and jeans, that he had to look down to settle down the weird trickling in the pit of his stomach.

"Where are you looking? Who's gonna pick up my luggage? Where's your car, Arnav?"

He smiled at her questions, took the trolley and made their way towards the parking space.

"Yeh lo, aagayi meri Shaahi Sawaari!" They settled into his black civic and Arnav drove towards Islamabad.

"Not bad Arnav...nice car!" She looked at him with happy eyes...every pore of her face shone with happiness...he could understand what it felt like coming back to family..

"What the...Khushi? We are meeting after 8 years and first you hit me, then treat me like your driver and now complimenting on my car? Do you care for me at all? I shouldn't have bothered coming here, now I think of it!"

"Haey Allah! Why are you fighting like a girl??? It's not like I have seen you after 8 years'we did talk everyday, didn't we? It's just I'm feeling so confused at the moment. See, I'm happy to come here...but I'm thousand time more scared. How would Baba react? How would Maa take it? I won't be surprised if she sends the embassy people to Baba's house! You know how it's in America? And you know Maa as well'"

"I know Khushi! I practically lived in your house in the US. Aunty can over react, yes'but Im gonna repeat the same thing'you are an adult...you have the right to make your own decisions, so just chill!"

"Arnav, you didn't tell anybody in the house right?" Khushi asked tucking her fringe behind her ears.

"You think I'm mad? If your Baba gets to know that I know you from America, he'll:  a) kick me outta the house, b) never trust Hindus again."

"Where did this Hindu-Muslim come from anyway? Don't u start talking like Maa now!"

"Lol! You are better off here anyway. Your Baba's family doesn't mind about my religion or anything'they are open minded people'very few people rent their house to people from other religion'so again I'd say'you made a good choice of coming here. It's time you hear the other side of the story as well!"

"Kya matlab?"

" Yeah right Khushi! Matlab, tumhey kya lagat hai, Auntee Jee itne saalon se jo tumhey kehti hain who sach hai??

Before Khushi could retaliate'.he stopped the car.

"Are we there? Ghar aagya?" She bit her lip again. Arnav smiled'.and patted her on the cheek'

"Kya kar rahey ho...peeche hato!" She blushed furiously'

"Kya hua..I was just...tell me, you came from America right?"

"Arnav Singh Raizaada, don't you get smart with me, okay?" She had regained her composure. "Tell me which one is the house'we can't go together...I'll enter first"

"That off white one, the second house yes...go on, Sana must be awake. I'll take a drive and be back later. All the best!"

He took out her luggage from the boot and saw her pressing her index finger on the doorbell. And rushed his car out of the street.

Little did both of them know that somebody else from the terrace of the off white had witnessed it all.

-x'x-xx-x-x-x-x'x-x-x-

PART 2:

How was it guys??? Hope u liked it!!!! Please leave lots of comments'. I really wanna know what you think about it and whether I should continue or not?

I have 170 + buddies on my list who have buddied me since my previous SS. Now i have been bothering to send out these many pms all the time. And hardly 20 people open those pms and very few likes on the updates. So if u want me to pm u for this SS, plz comment and let me know.

Edited by soniyahkhan - 10 November 2012 at 3:51am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous1906lovebadhantracy1191nikita-nairarshi-11greshudhimmersarhihari93saad2604shona16gayatri_yananya786madhusquaresmiley13AMAL722shabana20dprovercutepuppy-Siaa-prabha75jessjazzKurupbinimotiApoorvaraniCharmz_58swatim318Fleur_de_Lis--MISHTEE--bhaktiiirini_katchandana.sfffan123star_fan1Riima_Azraasummaiyasayedpinky89Shafoodrfizaahmed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Aadha Ishq in Pakistan (PART 2 UPDATED)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
intresting co soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Thanks Abika!!!

babydevil

Goldie

babydevil

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Egarly waiting for the next part after reading the mindblowing and amazing teaser

soniyahkhan

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Interesting update. Waiting to read more. Do continue.

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

soniyahkhan

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babydevil

Egarly waiting for the next part after reading the mindblowing and amazing teaser

Aww...u made my day!!! Thanks...hope others like it too...thanks a lot!

pinky89

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky89

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Interesting !!! Continue soon

soniyahkhan

summaiyasayed

IF-Sizzlerz

summaiyasayed

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
interesting