"Bared to You" (ArShi SS)-Ch.4"I<3u"-Pg:30

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niky- thumbnail
Index

Part 1: Pg. 1
Part 2: Pg. 11
Part 3: Pg. 24
Part 4: Pg.30

PM List

Note: Please like this post to receive PMs😳
Edited by -Niky- - 11 years ago
-Niky- thumbnail

PART ONE

"WILL ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA GET DIVORCED" read the headlines of the newspaper. Arnav saw it & wished for the first time he was not the biggest business tycoon in the country. He just wanted to be away from the world, away from the questions, the complications. He just wanted to be alone with his Khushi. He closed his eyes, thinking of her beautiful eyes, her beautiful smile. When he visualized her smile, he smiled too. Then suddenly, he remembered the worst day of his life- the day when Khushi left their house, the house where Arnav & Khushi lived for more than a year now. Few days later she sent divorce papers to him. One hearing had taken place, the court was yet to give a verdict. In the meanwhile, on court's decision, they had to stay under one roof for the next whole month, and try to work out their marriage. The main reason for the divorce was unknown to the outside world, but it was very well known to the person who was most important to ASR.

15 days had passed since court's order, and there was no sign of improvement in their relation. Arnav could not think of any way that could compromise for the wrong he'd done. All he prayed to Khushi's devi maiya was for a new beginning.

"Today I will make her talk to me, whatever it takes" thought ASR. It was not in his nature to feel dominated by somelse or even ignored for that matter. He went to the dining table, khushi was having her breakfast. As she saw him, she began to get up.

"What Khushi" he said to her. She continued to go towards her room with her plate in hand. Arnav went near her and held her hand. She looked at him & tried to free her hand but the grip only grew tighter.

"Leave my hand" she yelled at him.

"Don't you dare yell at me Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada"

"It's only Khushi Kumari Gupta. Mr. Raizada, your surname no longer belongs to my name" Her words were like stabs in his heart.

"The case has not been decided yet, the court has ordered us a one month period to sort out stuff" he told her.

"When my love for 3 years could not stop you from doing what you did, what could a grace period of one month do to our relationship" she said, tears in her eyes. She felt his grip loosening, she freed her hand and marched towards her room when someone suddenly caught her by her waist, and the plate flew in air and finally cracked into pieces. Khushi went into another world. ASR had touched her after days. It was only after h caught her did she realize how much she was craving for his touch.

"No Khushi" she scolded herself mentally "you cannot do the same mistake again. He's hurt you once; he's capable of hurting you once again, don't fall into his trap"

"Khushi, I love you" Arnav said interrupting her trail of thoughts. Their faces were just inches apart. Arnav could not take his eyes of her lips, those lips he craved to kiss every night. Suddenly, he was overpowered by his emotions, he drew her face near to her face, and she saw his action & couldn't help herself from reacting to it. Both of them shared a passionate kiss, Khushi's hands locking in Arnav's hair & Arnav's hand rubbing her back. Both of them were totally lost into the moment & none of them remembered the situation they were in. Arnav scooped khushi in his arms, still kissing her passionately & took her to his room. He laid her on his bed, keeping their lips intact to each other. He threw her dupatta on  one side of the bed & was rubbing his hands on her neck, trying to find the hook that could open her kurta & show what was concealed beneath it. She, as a reflex action, started opening his shirt's buttons. She touched his bare chest and thought "I missed him so much, his touch, and his love" then she suddenly remembered the past, his betrayal, the divorce. She became still as a stone under him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP: Why did the divorce actually took place? We'll know next!😳

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope i've done justice to this part. Please feel free to give your valuable comments.

-Niky😊

NEXT PART: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3271805&PID=68788352&#68788352">PART TWO

Edited by -Niky- - 11 years ago
sakthi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the start... but why divorce?????
-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakthi25

I love the start... but why divorce?????

Thanks a lot! 🤗
And the reason shall be cleared in the next part!😳
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the start intresting divorce but why
thanks for pm
-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abika

loved the start intresting divorce but why

thanks for pm

Thanks a lot! ðŸ˜³
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, love it! Waiting to know what happened? Aranv unfaithful !
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The story looks good..so plz pm me when u update
-Niky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinayak123

nice niky thanks for the pm

Thanks!😳