Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

akashafali

Groupbie

akashafali

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Hi, guys this is my first story... I'm not a writer but I hope you like it...

~~~~~~~~~~
KHUSHI CONFRONTS ARNAV ABOUT SHEETAL

After everyone broke their fast Sheetal went to the poolside and broke her fast by seeing Arnav's face in her odhani (scarf). Khushi was observing all this and she went towards her room crying, not believing what she had seen.

Khushi: NO! Arnavji can't betray me... He said that he and Sheetalji were just dating. 

She was really mad Arnav, she had broken down into tears and suddenly she heard a knock on the door. But Khushi was still crying and not responding to Anjali Di. 

Anjali: Khushiji! Food is ready please come and have it... Since you haven't had anything since morning and you must be really hungry...

Anjali: Khushiji...Khushiji...Khushiji

When Anjali didn't get a reply from Khushi she got worried and she called everyone upstairs. Arnav was very worried. Payal got really tensed as Khushi never did like this, she always opens the door on time.

Arnav: I hope Khushi was fine or not or has she fainted again like last year on teej.

NK, Payal, Nani, Aakash, Mami and Anjali said: What???

Anjali: Khushiji fainted last year I hope she is fine and has not fainted again... Chottey please do something...

Before Arnav went next to the door to break it, Khushi opened the door.

Payal: khushi are you ok? 

Anjali: I was really worried for you are you fine?

Nani: khushi betiya if you know you can't stay hungry then why did you fast? Chottey told us how you fainted last year on teej.

Khushi: guys stop know... I'm fine, I was in the bathroom so I couldn't open the door.

Arnav: Khushi are you sure everything is fine you don't look good.

Anjali: I think she needs rest?

~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav: I think your right di... Khushi c'mon take some rest.

But Khushi instead of taking rest she was angry at Arnav and wanted to confront him about him being Aaravs father. Khushi got up and went to the poolside. 

Arnav: khushi what are you doing there come here and sleep.

Khushi: Arnavji can I ask you something? But promise what ever I ask you, you'll tell me the truth, whether I like it or not.

Arnav: khushi, I promise I will say the truth.

Khushi: Arnavji, what was your and Sheetaljis relationship? I mean did you...

Arnav: khushi I told you before that we were just dating, thats it...

Khushi: Then why did Sheetalji fast for you? Aarav also told me that Sheetalji fasts for his father every year.

Arnav (shocked): what? Khushi this can't be possible. I also told you before and I'm telling you again that we were just dating. Me and Sheetal had no other relationship.

Khushi started crying that Arnav was again lying to her, she trusted her husband alot and he didn't trust her even 1% . Khushi was heartbroken.

Arnav: khushi please stop crying and trust me. Please?

Khushi: fine ill trust you but for once, for my sake ask Sheetalji about Aaravs fathers name.

~~~~~~~~~~

They went to Sheetal in the morning.

Arnav: Sheetal who is Aaravs father? Please tell me? If you ever loved me please don't hide the truth and tell me who is Aaravs father?

Sheetal at first was really reluctant but finally said, Arnav, Aarav is your son...

(Aarav heard all of his hiding behind the door)

Khushi started crying... And Arnav was completely shocked

Sheetal: this is true Arnav you are my child's father. 

~~~~~~~~~~
Khushi ran out of the room crying and Arnav ran behind her, telling to believe him. Khushi went to Payals room and Payal got worried seeing her in this state.

Payal: khushi are you ok? Please tell me is everything fine?

Khushi: jiji...

Payal: yes khushi?

Khushi told everything to Payal and Anjali came from behind and heard all this. She was shocked and when Arnav came looking for Khushi, Anjali slapped Arnav.

(Payal and khushi are shocked and suddenly turn to face both Arnav and di)

Anjali: how could you do this to Khushiji? I thought only Shyamji was like this but, you also?

Arnav: but di at least let me explain.

Anjali: enough ARNAV you have already hurt Khushiji a lot know please don't give me any explanations.

(Everyone hear Anjali yelling at Arnav and run towards Payals room)

Nani: what I'd going on Anjali betiya?

Anjali: nothing nani ill tell you later.

Khushi: di

Anjali: Khushiji please at least today don't defend Arnav. Khushiji come with me?

~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi was crying in Anjali's lap and telling her how much trust she had on Arnav and he broke it.
Khushi told di that she has no other option but leave Arnav because in this Aarav is missing his dad.

Anjali: as you wish Khushiji, because after what Arnav has done I have lost the right to stop you from going.

Khushi: thank you di for understanding me

Anjali, nani, Payal and Mami wish khushi good bye, but before khushi could leave Arnav came and said, STOP KHUSHI! You can't go... You can't leave me.

~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. AS IT WAS MY FIRST TRY SO I WOULD EXPECT SOME ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. AND PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS OR NOT.

~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 (Page 4)

Part 3 (Page 9)

Part 4 (Page 12)

Part 5 (Page 14)

Part 6 ( Page 17)

Edited by akashafali - 14 March 2013 at 3:57am

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesparimaladswati2011aparna_mIdiot8juvariaramamanmissbennet333Susi_66Pink77sharmilakiranmbobby2011teessaHTA111lovebadhanLaSaRoRinavpannuprincessep13ssttuuttiialtamash11ashwiniaVeenapadmarajuSwamuDiyaDeep1125tracy1191birjbrinnysupermom1SUKRIMAnisanisabindupoduvalkeetha...MySarunnanz_2211kavzzsree10sushanbabli0204PRUMtkymararArchu61qwerty0127537Mipkknd_gbdfanadvaitaroshrockksscupdcutiepie_ashfatim28Meghana09_Diamond_moonlight3094AshgArShiFever.pari97XArshiXtokyodonapangkeregonishaipkkdianarnavandkhushi1manasa.dBanaya1SAM32RandomGirlIPKKNDbigfanKeyCatcutepuppymomai14dushturainlovespellmultifacetedmsrenjiniArhiIPKKNDganaluvsarshiRaadhnianarshisun2011thelondon12345shristi1shubhadaskChaudhrytmcpervaizdmg123pinksslazylad8-FauZiytanujaneha2005_deepshi_abikaArshi1195-purpleorchids-Jaan_Arshishilpa09jen_xpraseethaP4rveen12nano123Aisha1996kbtrameena671JennyAvnimeenaluma-SI-laksh65casker-Zara-lara3110DiehardYMfanyumnakapoorflowers4uVeena..Shafoonaddiya26Nidsubh007keenu_kkmandy15drunkiiebabetinselGayuArnavTishanaDeedeepa1rulamapup03RizArshi..Divya..vandana.sagarpolly_mkprincessunaraspvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi confronts Arnav about Sheetal Part 7 Pg 20" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
beautiful dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akashafali

-SI-

IF-Rockerz

-SI-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Enjoyed reading it... would love to know what happens next...

akashafali

manasa.d

Goldie

manasa.d

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
loved it

akashafali

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nice...do continue

akashafali

vandana.sagar

IF-Stunnerz

vandana.sagar

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Loved it, I hope something like this happens in the show if it turns out that sheetal has indeed kept it for Arnav...enough of Khushi trying to do stupid things to find out, she should just tell Arnav abt Sheetals fast for KC and ask him to clear it with her once in for all! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashafalisun2011-Barun

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
awesome
continue soon

akashafali

akashafali

Groupbie

akashafali

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Loved it, I hope something like this happens in the show if it turns out that sheetal has indeed kept it for Arnav...enough of Khushi trying to do stupid things to find out, she should just tell Arnav abt Sheetals fast for KC and ask him to clear it with her once in for all! 

I also hope something good has been planned by show writers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top