Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Thankss all for the wonderful Updates! ClapStar

I watch Dharmayuddham.. Its a nice and very interesting serial. Omgg i love Mani LOL Hahaha, esp I love the pair Sharada & Mani more than Arjun & Sharada.. Nowadays Arjun changed a lot, he is not the old one we saw at the beginningss.. So he loves Gayathri ah? Hhmm, let him love her. Like once Mani said, I also think he uses Sharada only for his benefits.. Dunno why they damaged Arjun character this much.. Waiting for today update. Day Dreaming

I saw many have here Mani & Sharada siggiess.. Lovelyy onees.. They look soo cuteee.. Day Dreaming

I think they didn't damage Arjun character, they show him like a human, not like a super hero, even if he try he can make mistake too and I hope he will face the consequences of his beahviour in the future !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 5 - 9 Nov (Page 6)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Very bad week for Sharadha !

kalki2007krithikas

jensen123

Groupbie

jensen123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I feel too pity for Sharadha. Hope Arjun understands her and takes forward things in the right attitude.

kalki2007krithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja for the lovely update

Oh Arjun you ruined the weekend for us fighting with Saratha

i remember Indra telling Saratha that they have tell Arjun something - i think they are going to charge for the servieces or Saratha accecpting different cases - i think Arjun found out or Saratha charged fees from Mohan

rojapooookrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Arjun disappointed me yesterday :( I didn't expect this from him :( poor sharada she just did her job and that too acted for good and truth side even gayathri was happy for her then why arjun behaved like this . Total character assassination :( only mani understands what is right and wrong . Gayathri handled the case brilliantly without sending the accused to jail rather just to pay back the losses incurred . Can't wait till wednesday definitely arjun should feel for his stupid behavior .

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Kalki, what Indra meant was about winning the case - that Arjun has to know that Sharadha won it against Gayathri. Gayathri will tell Arjun that
Sharadha did not raise the issue of stamp paper and actually helped her in saving her client. - appo ayya, vaalai surutti kitti vanthu Sharadha kitte apologize pannuvar .

kalki2007krithikas

neelambari

neelambari

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
there was a scene in the promo which showed Arjun trying to talk to Sharadha and she angry with him and turning her back to him. May be that comes next week when Arjun realizes his mistake. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
yes sharada giving tit for tat saying personal vishayatha professional la katatha Arjun and walks away . Today we have the show can't wait for it .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.