Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Dharmayuddham 5 - 9 Nov (Page 4)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chittyhk

Ratna... i watch it on the tv . vijay channel.  if i miss 7.30 coz i am out... i catch it later .1230 or 230. yes a.m. coz i work nights because of the damm americans.  to hell with time difference. i sleep late n get up late !!

what happens is, sometimes there is english subtitles and sometimes its not there. 

awww thats so late  Hug pavam you. We don't have vijay tv here in malaysia therefore i depend online.. i watch it in a website but so far i don't have the trouble with the bgm .. but you have english subtitles vaa Shocked
dharmayudham Senior Member
dharmayudham
dharmayudham

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by dharmayudham

Did she deserve the price as a woman ?

i don't see y no ... Ermm

Sorry did she deserve the scolarship as a woman ?
Why did the gender is so important for a scholarship ?
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Roja thanks so much for the same day update

Mani, Saratha - he is really good

Indra - in a way she did the good thing otherwise Saratha would be thinking there is a chance for her - good wake up call

saratha has good friends and good support system - so Sarathan and Gayathiri going to mothal

Roja you are right about Dheena maybe he is a favour for our lovable boy never know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooookrithikasseelaks

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

It was nice comfort Mani gave Saradha and the talk that at least brought smile on her face. Especially the dialog "sariyana potti" ROFL that was so cute of Mani. Also when Mani ask Indra to settufy his kadhal
ROFL

Saradha being paranoid for no reason. She should know Gayathri better. That even if Gayathri comes to know what happen, she would not mix personal with business. Saradha should just proceed with case. Win lost is natural. You cannot avoid case just because the opponent lawyer is your close friend Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooookrithikasseelaks

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dharmayudham

Sorry did she deserve the scolarship as a woman ?
Why did the gender is so important for a scholarship ?

Why do we have to see it on that way da? The scholarship if i am not wrong is for the sports tannae? They should not be judging based on gender. This kind of organization is the one creates wrong path for others. There should not be a question if she deserve the scholarship as woman nu.  If Viji is talented and worth given the scholarship, then the gender issue should not be a problem at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasseelaks

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Roja..

Nice episode yest and mani sharadha scene was the best..'

I know Mani will console and support sharadha , their conversation was too good..

Saw mani in different emotions , funny while talkin about sharadha gayathri court scene.. sad while disclosing his failed love .. and emotional in supporting sharadha..

Sharadha should try to forget the arjun saga and concentrte on her work , friends relatives should not come in front of her profession..

Mani scene with Indra mam very hilarious ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooooseelaks

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I think they are touching the issue of Shanthi, the athlete whose medal was ripped off as there was some ambiguity in the gender. There is nothing wrong in asking the girl to prove her gender. The scholarship is for sports and for a girl - the only problem is about the way they approach the issue. The selection committee has no business being rude to that girl !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

I think they are touching the issue of Shanthi, the athlete whose medal was ripped off as there was some ambiguity in the gender. There is nothing wrong in asking the girl to prove her gender. The scholarship is for sports and for a girl - the only problem is about the way they approach the issue. The selection committee has no business being rude to that girl !! 

yes roja  ,shanti case just came to my thoughts when this track came..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index