Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates.

Its definitely going to be hurting saradha much when Arjun rejects her proposal .. This is gona effect the friendship i suppose.

As for shipa case, Ram might have a hand in this but i doubt Nambi would be involved in this. So far nambi had been playing by the rules.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooookrithikasseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 5 - 9 Nov (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Roja :) I guessed it that could end up as a dream :( but my wish is to see mani sharada as a couple :) I didn't like ram getting away from the murder so soon :( he cheated his wife , has to get some fear .

kalki2007rojapooooseelaks

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I am pleased that u guys are posting updates.  How can u guys follow the dialogs?  the background score is so loud i cannot hear the guys talk.  Is it me?? anyway i am glad this forum is there, i ll come here n follow coz i cant watch everyday. i just got home now . waiting for todays' update. thank u roja n ratna and the others who r updating.  i am loving this serial... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007rojapooookrithikasseelaks

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
chithy .. updates are done only by roja Wink nangalam comments mattum taan pa LOL

Ennaku video is pakka clear daa.. which site do you watch it from?

Edited by hopper_ocean - 06 November 2012 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hurray !!! Finally Roja is back in Tamil Forums.. ClapClapClap...Roja we want more emotionsWinkWink.. Oru line ellam engalukku pathathu.. Please add ur lovely comments as much as possible..Smile

kalki2007rojapooookrithikasseelaks

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Roja thanks so much for the update - so fast

oh no Saratha - i guessed Arjun and Gayathri so it is right still really bad for Our herione Saratha - Roja you are right she didn't look at Arjun she just keep on going about the future plans CryUnhappy

Mani did a good job today at least she has her answer and she is not going to waste her time anymore - maybe she will move from the practice too never know - they are such a good frineds - going to be really weird

dharmayudhamrojapooookrithikasseelaks

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I think she is a mature woman and she will handle it sooner that we expect.
The problem will be the case between Gayathiri and Sharadha  !!
Two friends fighting in work, it's dangerous especially when they loved the same man ! Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasseelaks

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Dharma, based on the latest promo, seems like Saradha did take it positively or probably trying to act positive Ermm and the promo also showed mani knowing about his love issue much earlier Ermm I don't think Saradha is the type of person who will take revenge for this sort of matter or act indifferently with Gayithri. But its definitely going to be hard facing Arjun daily ... 

Cant blame Arjun, i guess his in total shock and never saw this coming. Felt bad for saradha though. Thanks for the updates.

rojapooookrithikasseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.