Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Forever Yours - A Rishbala FF UPDT:CH. 20 -PG. 117 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 130

Page 1
Page   of 130
Page 3 Page 130

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Really excited about the new ff from the intro. Update as soon as possible and don't forget the PM plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forever Yours - A Rishbala FF UPDT:CH. 20 -PG. 117 (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

richa13

Goldie

richa13

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
nice start..
update soon

Hiddlestoned

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
awesome

Hiddlestoned

Abhayangel

IF-Dazzler

Abhayangel

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Nice start...
Continue soon..

Hiddlestoned

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Its gr8 ... cont soon Heart

Hiddlestoned

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hey this is amazin..loved the prologue..please continue soon and yeah plz pm me whenever you write anything on Rishbala!!

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Hi everyone! Thanks so much! Glad you all liked it! So here's chapter one, now chapter two will be updated sometime next week. Enjoy!

Chapter One - The First Meeting

It was the morning before the premiere of my upcoming movie "Dil Pagal Hai". I had decided to make a surprise visit at one of the biggest malls in Mumbai to promote my movie.

The mall was enormous, four stories high and full of citizens who had nothing better to do but waste their money on unnecessary items. I walked into the mall while surrounded by my bodyguards and my personal manager, Bittuji, by my side.

I walked into the middle of the huge mall and then proceeded to tell my bodyguards to allow my fans appreciate my presence. Within seconds of my bodyguards revealing me, I was surrounded by hundreds of unfamiliar faces. Faces of fans that didn't mean much to me at all. I worked and I lived for myself.

I stepped up onto the information table so that each and every person could get a better view of me. I began promoting my upcoming movie by hyping up my fans. I turned in a circle, 360, and saw myself surrounded by people. It felt as though the entire mall had froze due to my presence.

I looked to the right and saw a picturesque girl. She sat on a bench with a bag in her hand. It looked as though she was expecting someone. She continuously looked left and right and not once did she look my way. That amazed me. Superstar RK was in the building and this ordinary girl remained unaffected by my mere presence. How could that be?

I called for my bodyguards to surround me once again. There was no way I was getting to that girl without being encircled by a few masculine men. Bittuji questioned what it was that I needed and I gestured towards the lady.

We slowly made our way towards her. I couldn't see her; after all, massive fellows were encircling me. It wasn't until we came to a stop that I realized we had reached her. My bodyguards made an opening in front of me.

The girl looked up at me with her stunning brown eyes. Her dark black tresses shaped her face well and made her skin appear fair. She was too attractive to be an average everyday girl. I noticed instantly that something was definitely different about her. I just couldn't put my finger on what it was.

I walked up to her casually and she still remained unaffected by my presence. Was she okay? I asked her if she wanted my autograph and she shook her head no. I was shocked. I thought I was seeing things because no one could possibly refuse a signature from me. Right? So I asked her once again. Rather than answering my question, she stood up, picked up her bag, and walked away. I felt offended by the fact that she did not care that I stood before her. RK, the world's greatest actor had no effect on this woman. The first thought that came to my mind was that she has some mental issues.

I turned towards my personal manager and told him to inquire about that girl. I stated that I want to know everything about her. He nodded his head and I headed back towards the nuisance that awaited me, also known as my crowd of admirers.

Edited by PrittB - 04 November 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4simran2608amulchhetrymkd.70PoorvaArorafariha_92vkhushboovjinaneRsaakkazelja89pa24703987aliahayseUmair001lathaauRatiKoniTinkJiaRihana5rosemanjusha_92Dazlingdivyanai1311_yspdeepa0507Nian4lifeHMianquicksandmanjulak18kainturakiranNidhivdbenazkshubhangiChandni1996karamjeetsweetdearranithaanushka2112rock_ruvivishti.dvdButifuleyesVsoujanya-Misek-arunsunita_gmBrunoMarsSanthu.The.KingSimple-Girlranjanatripathi--Pooja--princess84sparikhapplenpeachesamrithasnats0101CheckmateIWinAbhayangelrsk16meenji22ForeverForUManasi_16NANDY_BRUMy_VivJaansaijahnavinehakaribaSaiS--Yukthi--Blackpoisondeepak148LogicalNonsense-SmexyGhost--Mrinalini-MischiefManagedbook.wormkeenu_kkSheDevilpunam2712-StephinesS---Udhay--.SalmanDeewani.vmpy

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey amazing update yr.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roma1234567890Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.