Page 82 of 145

blablabla_mo7

Goldie

blablabla_mo7

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
What happened? It's been long. Hoping for a soon update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "T#2|Choices|Complete (Page 82)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sammymas

Goldie

sammymas

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Came across ur blog randomly... couldn't stop myself, read all 28 chapters in a night.  

Wonderful work. More i liked is ur way of writing its beautiful. how i missed this wonderful work and writer in IF Confused.

you have written so effortlessly and immaculately. Each update compete with one other. Emotions of each characters were well portrayed. You dragged readers  along with kushi and arnav in their past and present moments. 

Aryan...hes my heartthrob of this story. no words to discribe my love for this cutie pie.

U have done perfect justice to a mother-child relation. Admire the relation btw Arnav-Aryan.

The growth of Arnav and Kushi character was laid wonderfully in a slow pace. 
Kirad, a wonderful selfless person...though she doesn't exist, she play a vital role in this story.
Loved Aman-Priya as a pair and as wonderful friends.

Im glad that i found  ur story, will be following ur updates. Wish u update soon.

InvisibleSmile

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blablabla_mo7

What happened? It's been long. Hoping for a soon update

Personal problems. I will try to update soonnn.

HADmishti

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammymas

Came across ur blog randomly... couldn't stop myself, read all 28 chapters in a night.  

Wonderful work. More i liked is ur way of writing its beautiful. how i missed this wonderful work and writer in IF Confused.

you have written so effortlessly and immaculately. Each update compete with one other. Emotions of each characters were well portrayed. You dragged readers  along with kushi and arnav in their past and present moments. 

Aryan...hes my heartthrob of this story. no words to discribe my love for this cutie pie.

U have done perfect justice to a mother-child relation. Admire the relation btw Arnav-Aryan.

Kirad, a wonderful selfless person...though she doesn't exist, she play a vital role in this story.

Im glad that i found  ur story, will be following ur updates. Wish u update soon.

Thank you dear, I am glad you found the story worth a read. Your words are like a stroke of my broken writer ego. I might just start writing the update today. All I can hope for is that I continue to do justice to the story I set out to write :)

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 25 January 2013 at 11:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika111HADmishtisammymas

khusiarnav

Goldie

khusiarnav

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
waiting for an update deary... Big smile

InvisibleSmile

InvisibleSmile

IF-Rockerz

InvisibleSmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
^^ I am almost done the update. Will be updating within this week :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silent_whisperssammymaskhusiarnav

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
This time I'm commenting here.. Loved the awsome update..loving the arhi relation is growing..and aww the confession,, loved that,.

InvisibleSmile

sammymas

Goldie

sammymas

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

Originally posted by sammymas

Thank you dear, I am glad you found the story worth a read. Your words are like a stroke of my broken writer ego. I might just start writing the update today. All I can hope for is that I continue to do justice to the story I set out to write :)

Awww...I'm overwhelmed by your reply

waiting eagerly for ur update Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavInvisibleSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top