Page 8 of 145

khusiarnav

Goldie

khusiarnav

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
res
Edited

Beautifully written dear...  Big smile
The actual struggle has just begun... not just for Khusi but Arnav too... He is divided between two important people in his life... yet both related and separated!!

The break down was needed... it was hard to see her like that but i was indeed needed!! 
The baggage she is been carrying for all her life cannot disappear just like that!! the insecurities, wanting to be the perfect picture in every way will not leave her so soon...
I am glad Arnav is there for her... I so looking forward to their new found companionship...  they will definitely help eachother along the way... Smile

loved the update !!

will be waiting for u to come back!!! hang in there, busy week will pass in no time!! Big smile

Edited by khusiarnav - 04 November 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "T#2|Choices|Complete (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Edited by LoLo - 14 January 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qt123autumn.03InvisibleSmile

autumn.03

autumn.03

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLo

My heart breaks at the way Khushi tortured herself here and yes Arnav is a coward.  I still maintain that he started the ball rolling and in the end he won everything.  He could have left Khushi with some shred of herself in tact, but he didn't.  I again say, no one can say what a person deserves and doesn't deserve.  We cannot judge.  I know mothers who are the worse thing that has ever happened to their kids and you can't do anything about it.  And then I see aunts and uncles and others who have raised children to be happy and healthy because their siblings were disasters waiting to happen.  Yes Khushi should pay for her choices, but she went looking for Aryan from early on.  She didn't wait until he was 24 to search selfishly for him.  He's 4!!!  And no 4 year old would understand all of this and suffer for the rest of his life for it.  If Khushi was in his life, he would only know Miss Teacher now loved him.  No one has to sit down and explain adoption to a 4 year old.  Yes Khushi needs help, but cutting her off and making her feel like she commited murder here I don't agree with.  Especially when there are 16 year olds in the world who dump their newborn babies in the garbage at their high school after giving birth to them on the bathroom floor.  She made a wrong choice by giving him up, but she made a right choice by having him adopted properly.  And, I'm glad she fought for him this time, as she would have never been able to live with herself had she not.

One more bone I must pick though.  Bringing Aryan to the court and asking him about his mom was not realistic(sorry). Again he only knows what a 4 year old has been made to understand, and his mom is not a star.  But how would he know Khushi is his mom?  Asking him that and making that a determining factor in the court's decision was unfair, at best.  If he were older maybe , but a 4 year old does not know any more than what he is made to understand by the adults around him.  If you don't believe me, think of a man who rides a sled led by reindeer in the sky and comes down your chimney (YOUR CHIMNEY)to bring you the gifts you always wanted.  If you had asked him would he like to spend time with Miss Teacher, he would have said yes, then what?  Either way all I'm saying is he should not have been involved because he does not understand as a 4 year old.
Obviously you can tell how strongly I continue to feel about this story of yours.  I've never been so hooked by a piece of fiction in my life before.  Don't know whether that is good or bad though.  LOL
Carry on, I'l continue to read.

@bold - i was reading your comment. And the bold caught my attention. Actually it is very realistic - i haven't been privy to this particular kind of incident. But when my parents adopted my younger sister, she was only 3 years old. I can still clearly remember the lawyer taking her into the room, and asking her questions. Obviously most she could not comprehend at that age, but she still could nod or make a gesture of understanding for the simplest. To say this, i am only saying. The child's are weighted a lot in decisions concerning cases like these. And Aryan, at least can understand most that is going around him. While its true, the child is almost ready to be molded in that age. His deepest feelings concerning where he is now , are very crucial. And adoption is a very large factor for a child at any age. Coming from first hand experience, age does't matter. The feelings that you were given up on and left with another. It is especially hard to explain to a child of a young age. And  for Aryan to learn, that he had been given up on. Our parents had to do it, and i had to sit there and watch them tell my 3 year old sister that she was now going to be a part of our family. They didn't sugar coat or lie. They said the truth, and it hurt her. She couldn't understand it, but i saw she was damaged by this fact. My sister now 20, still questions who she is? Where she belongs? It is not that our parents gave her less love or she was excluded from our family somehow. But despite having grown up, the simple fact that the women who gave her birth... left her alone when she was a child haunts. And i cannot vouch for her, or for her feelings. But i feel her pain at times. And i feel sorry for the people who gave her up, but that's the advantage here i guess for me...for all of us... I have a little sister, and i have never been prouder to call her my sister.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qt123sj_arhiInvisibleSmile

5armad

Groupbie

5armad

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
happy to read and early update. 
the patience arnav has for khushi is very convincing despite his persona.  

InvisibleSmile

flowers4u

IF-Sizzlerz

flowers4u

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
beautiful update glad to see kushi letting go...continue soon

InvisibleSmile

segad

IF-Dazzler

segad

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
you surprised me by updating so early.  As i said in my last comment, i was still taking in that mammoth update and now this.  so here goes, commenting on both of them together.

court made the right decision.  glad that shyam has been dealt with by arnav.

khushi seems to be finally realizing her motivations for her actions.  in this update you have a line wherein you state that the tendency is to fix the situation, correct the mistake.  but in life some mistakes are hard to fix or impossible to fix, aren't they?  but definitely seeing growth in her character.  much needed.

arnav is also growing.  that he can admit he loves her is no mean feat but accept it in the face of her recent actions will prove the kind of man he is.

loved the anjali-aryan interaction.  lots of love.  which is what every kid deserves

the last scene reminded me of the old adage.  i cried about having no shoes till i met a man who had no legs.  khushi gave up her son but can have him in her life with the right choices.  arnav can never fix his mistakes.  that is a harder cross to bear.

congratulations on dealing with such a mature topic in such a mature and well balanced manner

InvisibleSmile

--Amy--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Amy--

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread...

awesome update...loved it!!

I really feel bad for Khushi...She is finally realizing that she was wrong...She hate herself for doing  this to Aryan...But she still wants to be with him...

I'm happy Arnav is there for her in this difficult time...He loves her..he really do!

Do continue soon...thanks for the pm...

InvisibleSmile

Crazy_soul

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_soul

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Amazing update

InvisibleSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top