Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

T#2|Choices|Complete (Page 32)

autumn.03 Senior Member
autumn.03
autumn.03

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Seriously, you loved writing this chapter? I didn't like it much, the reason being it made me cry. Especially khushi's part, i have been always given her the short end of the stick. To be fair, i didn't know, what she had to go through. I guess its shortcoming on my part to judge her without knowing the full story. But she really pissed me off, with the whole i am going to get back my son deal. She wasn't a mother, she didn't know how to be. However, i see hope for them now. In fact, i see blissful moments for them. I think Arnav's love is what will fill the losses Khushi has felt and also Aryan's relation with her. I hope Khushi listens to Priya's words and makes an effort to be closer to Aryan. Not in the mother kind of way but just get to know him. Whereas i think it will be very difficult for Arnav but i feel it's time he gave khushi a chance. Just a little chance to make it all right. I am not saying tell Aryan she is his mother but allow her to get to know her own child.

Overall, i seriously think this chapter is bringing us closer to the catharsis moment. Which i presume will go off with Khushi's parents arrival. If she doesn't do something, i will. Her parents don't deserve to be called parents! I hope Khushi stands up to them. And Arnav hesitancy is very normal, but i think its time he made a decision. I hope it will be in favor of Aryan keeping Khushi in mind.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavInvisibleSmile

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
just one question to u if u can answer that why the hell arnav is after khushi ? yes i kmow he loves her but that doesn't change that she is aryan's mother nd she gave him up nd arnav by talking to her again nd again is making very much making difficult for her to live becoz she know that this man (arnav) has her child .now that the things have become right that arnav have aryan nd even khushi accepted that she had made a huge mistake nd she is getting the punishment for it . accepting this is such a difficult thing but at lastvshe accepted nd by now coming in front of her again and again is making so much more difficult for her. by talking to her what does arnav wants to ? how will it help kushi ? he gets wat he wanted aryan nd distance from khushi . now what does he want to do ? by doing all these things he is pushing her to the exterem nd she will not hve the strength to live than.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InvisibleSmile

hashey Senior Member
hashey
hashey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
It is so heartbreaking to see Khushi suffer so much. Loved the update.

InvisibleSmile

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Is it wrong, irrational, churlish of me that I find what Arnav did abhorrent, even though now he has come so, so far?

I understand that both have been 'hedonistic' I guess in their self-loathing. But what Khushi did ultimately may have saved Aryan's life; she gave him away when she felt so low. People in that kind of situation - who knows if they will try and take their life again, this time leaving a baby behind motherless. What Arnav did...I felt such sorrow for his wife, his best friend, whose only crime was to love someone screwed up.

For this reason, it irks me that despite my opinion that Khushi does not deserve to be Aryan's mother outright, Arnav can't grant her the same kind of forgiveness that Khiraid gave him and just let himself care for her. Either do that or stay out of Khushi's life, because in being ambivalent about his feelings he is setting her progress back.

I'm finding Arnav annoyingAngry...That is just testament to your writing - you're really drawing me in to this story!

InvisibleSmile

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Girl, go out and buy yourself a great big present.  You have earned it.  What a fantastic story!

most stories start off complex and you peel off one layer at a time. this one seems to be in reverse and keeps getting more and more mature, complex, incredibly fascinating.  What can i say?

InvisibleSmile

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Arnav-Khirad's story always leaves me feeling very sorry for both of them...both of them are such wonderful people...but their timing did not match...Khirad had such a big heart...she did not give up on Arnav until she lost her baby in the accident...my heart goes out to her...and by the time Arnav realized, it was a bit too late...the damage was done...but I don't remember what finally caused Khirad's death..I need to revise.Wink
Khushi's story was so touching...Poor girl...she has had to face so much in life...I hope she finds some solace in such harrowing times. I think she should give Arnav a chance...he is trying his very best to get her walls down...but one can only try that much...but I'm glad that Priya and Khushi are warming up to each other...good company, relaxed conversation and hot soup can do wonders...I hope they keep meeting each other! Aman is adorable...love updateSmile

Edited by niharika111 - 07 December 2012 at 9:32pm

InvisibleSmile

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Amazing update...loved it!!

I'm glad Arnav heard all that...now he know everything that was inside Khushi..
I like how Aman was making him realize his feeling..

do update soon...thanks for the pm!!

InvisibleSmile

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshina223

just one question to u if u can answer that why the hell arnav is after khushi ? yes i kmow he loves her but that doesn't change that she is aryan's mother nd she gave him up nd arnav by talking to her again nd again is making very much making difficult for her to live becoz she know that this man (arnav) has her child .now that the things have become right that arnav have aryan nd even khushi accepted that she had made a huge mistake nd she is getting the punishment for it . accepting this is such a difficult thing but at lastvshe accepted nd by now coming in front of her again and again is making so much more difficult for her. by talking to her what does arnav wants to ? how will it help kushi ? he gets wat he wanted aryan nd distance from khushi . now what does he want to do ? by doing all these things he is pushing her to the exterem nd she will not hve the strength to live than.

Setting aside the love notion, Arnav is after her because he wants to help her. He wanted to help her before also, when the case was going on. However Khushi did not accept his efforts and rebuked him. This time around because he was there to see her break down, he knows about her suffering. And i don't think Arnav was really the problem for Khushi, it was her refusal to acknowledge what would be best for Aryan.He only became a thorn when he felt threatened. And Khushi did plenty of poking, when she could have held up the white flag.

niharika111

Go to top