T#2|Choices|Complete - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

Thank you dear, I am glad you found the story worth a read. Your words are like a stroke of my broken writer ego. I might just start writing the update today. All I can hope for is that I continue to do justice to the story I set out to write :)

Awww...I'm overwhelmed by your reply

waiting eagerly for ur update
Missing the updates.. 😔 Do we have one coming up in this week or the next??
I sent the chapter to be edited. The update will be up by tonight. I am sorry for not replying to the PM's, have been a little busy. 

yay really happy will be waiting😃
Hey guys, I have updated Chapter 29 on the blog. Do check it out. I apologize for the long wait. I am still coping up with life.

Chapter 29 - Whispers in the dusk

[PM me for Blog Link ]

Those who are in my buddy list, check your the message box. Please do not pm me for the blog link, if you are in my buddy list.  It takes a lot of time to pm people.

Please comment on the blog. However the thread is also available, if someone is not comfortable commenting there.

Enjoy :)
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
yahoo..i am the first..🥳
so aryan accept khushi as anavs girl friend that so sweet..
they had a code word ...jelly😆
raj is there now lets see when khushi will be using the code word..
personally i dont feel that the story is too slow as arnav  and khushi  r in process of falling in love..
lovely update
Edited by rskumar - 11 years ago
Awesum..atleast she is trying..wel mrs. Gupta seems trouble..and raj is back...lets c wats next..
Awesome update...

Loved Arnav convo with Aryan...Aryan was brilliant...

feel bad for khushi...so apprehensive to meet her own parents...and her mother is trying to patch things between her and Raj...oh god...

Waiting for next update...
I loved the chapter. And first off I personally do not think that the pace of the story is slow. Finally we get to meet Khushi's parents. I really felt for her and her simple desire for her parents to be proud of her. I loved the conversation between Arnav and Aryan and I like how he was honest to Khushi. I hope that there is a continual progression in their love. 
Aryan is so adorable.
Khushi's son cares for her much than her parents, though a kid and does not know the relation.
They are trying to patch up Khushi with Raj again..Hope Khushi stands up for herself this time.
Its time her parents realize their materialistic ways and understand Khushi.